If you are a Slovenian player seeking the top online casino Slovenia, you’ve come to the right place. Luckily for all the players who like gambling and betting, Slovenia is a small picturesque country where both offline and Internet casinos are legalized and are governed by the same rules established for all of the EU members.
However, if you’re facing difficulties in choosing the most reliable online casinos available in Slovenia, let us help you. On this page, you’ll find the best gambling sites with the fastest payouts and biggest bonuses. You can also see the detailed reviews on top-rated online casinos in Slovenia with the most exciting and rewarding online casino games and the most diverse and attractive offers. The list of the legal Slovenian gambling sites below will definitely help you make the right choice and gamble safely online.
Best Slovenia Online Casino Sites
4.2 /5Welcome bonus
- Ignition Casino launched in 2016
- 200+ casino games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
4.2 /5Welcome bonus
- $10 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Jonny Jackpot launched in 2019
- 1400+ casino games
How We Rate & Review Slovenian Online Gambling Sites?
The Slovenian online casinos listed above are the best and the most reputable ones in the gambling industry of this country. We thoroughly analyze every Slovenian casino online and only if the online casino fully complies with all our requirements, we include it on our list of the top 10 Slovenian online casinos.
Our Slovenian online casino reviews are based on specific criteria which determine the quality of the services provided to gamblers in Slovenia. The casino Slovenia online appear on this page if it meets the following requirements:
- License A current license is a leading feature of our selection. Obtaining a gambling license is the number-one task for any online casino in Slovenia because it helps casino players avoid legal issues. In Slovenia, the principal body empowered to issue a gambling license is the State Office for Gaming Supervision under the direction of the Ministry of Finance. A license is valid for five years. However, on our list, you can find online Slovenian casinos that are licensed not only by the Slovenian authority but also by the foreign ones. In spite of the fact that the Slovenian Gambling Act makes online casino Slovenia legal, the procedure for granting a gambling license is long, difficult and expensive. This is the main reason why a large number of top Slovenian online casinos prefers to get a current foreign license. But possession of a foreign license doesn’t make any Slovenian online casino less secured. It’s just a way of gambling hall legalization in order to make it more accessible for customers in Slovenia.
- Casino Games Variety The popularity of online casino is directly related to the games available on its platforms. What is the best online casino for Slovenian players? Of course, it is the casino online Slovenia filled with new, featured exclusive online casino games, slots, and exciting virtual sports games.
- Reliable Casino Software We also check whether gambling halls engage with the famous and, at the same time, trustworthy software providers. In addition, we consider whether the best online gambling sites provide online live casinos games. And you can be sure that on our recommended list of the best Slovenian gambling sites you’ll find only the most reliable NetEnt, Evolution Gaming and new Microgaming casinos as well as EGT, Amatic and Novomatic casino options.
- Jackpots Most players visit Slovenian online gambling sites in order to earn some real cash and, of course, hitch the jackpot. We always take this aspect into account and focus on the online gambling institutions that provide progressive jackpots to their customers. So on this page, you can find online casino to make real money in Slovenia.
- Mobile Compatibility All online casinos included on our list offer their mobile versions for gamblers in Slovenia. Mobile casinos online are extremely popular in Slovenia because they allow their players to enjoy online gambling via portable mobile devices at any convenient time.
- Casino Bonuses Next, in any review, we mention the welcome bonus for beginners and the opportunity to get no deposit bonus in Slovenia casinos online. We think that the players who want to gamble for the first time should have a chance to try!
- Convenient Payment Options We always look at the depositing and withdrawal services offered by the best online betting sites in Slovenia. Every top-rated online casino on our list provides its players a wide diversity of different payment methods. Below on this page, you’ll find more detailed information about the variety of banking options in the best Slovenian online casinos.
- Security Issues Security of all personal data, banking information, and player funds is taken into account as well. We want you to have a chance to gamble safely online and that’s why we’ve carefully checked this aspect before posting our list.
- Customer Support A lot of online casino players in Slovenia often face some gambling-related difficulties like the problems with account registration, payment options and so on. We’ve checked that! Every online casino recommended on our list of the best online gambling sites in Slovenia offers a lot of various ways to contact them, for example, instant live chat, phone line, and email as well.
- VIP Programs The last criterion in any review is the description of the VIP casino program or programs. We realize that only the top online casinos can offer VIP programs for their players and that’s why we decided to check this service, too. Our list includes luxurious online casinos in Slovenia with the most generous and valuable VIP programs.
Banking Options for Slovenian Players
Except for the list of the best online casinos in Slovenia and our criteria for their selection, you should pay attention to one more important thing – the variety of banking options at Slovenian online gambling sites. When it comes to banking, it will be useful to know what banking methods the best online casinos can offer you in Slovenia and, as a result, you’ll be able to choose the most suitable way of funding your money.
E-Wallet money payment mechanism is becoming more common among Slovenian players. The most popular e-wallet options in Slovenia are Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal.
- Skrill is also known as Moneybookers. Being one of the most sought-after e-wallet choices, it allows Slovenian players to trade even cryptocurrencies.
- Neteller is one of the greatest banking solutions widely used by top e-wallet online casinos. A lot of casino players in Slovenia prefer this payment method and, first of all, look at the Neteller casino list before gambling because it provides extra security. Using Neteller, players don’t need to share and store their private financial details with the online gambling site.
- PayPal is another widely recognized payment option at Slovenian online gambling websites. Online casino PayPal method lets players deposit their money within minutes, if not seconds.
Debit and PrePaid Options
For those players who are looking for the ability to collect additional bonuses using a prepaid card, it would be better to focus on the prepaid and debit card online casino methods. The Debit and PrePaid options that work best for Slovenian players are PaySafe, bank transfers, and EntroPay.
- PaySafe is available for all Slovenian players and means having a prepaid payment card that lets you pay for different goods and services online. Moreover, Paysafe is also easy to use and guarantee online casino customer anonymity. The most respectable and reliable PaysafeCard casino sites provide this convenient and secure way for their players because they understand that it’s very important for gamblers in Slovenia to keep their activities secret and protect.
- Bank Transfers commonly used in everyday life are extremely popular among online casino customers in Slovenia. Most players choose to use bank transfers because they can make any transitions via their regular bank that they know and trust.
- Entropay is a good option for most European online casino players and Slovenian ones are no exception. The Entropay online casino list includes the best Slovenian online gambling sites.
Online Gambling Laws in Slovenia
Is gambling legal in Slovenia? Perhaps this is one of the most exciting questions for the majority of Slovenian players. But luckily for them, yes, the Slovenian gambling industry is legal!
Being a really small country that is located in Central Europe, now Slovenia has 42 land-based casinos in its territory. Italy, by comparison, is about 15 times bigger than Slovenia, but there are only 5 offline gambling halls there. Of course, the existence of so many land-based casinos in Slovenia impresses, but the most important thing is that all these gambling venues operate legally under the license from the competent authority.
In 1995, the Government of Slovenia had adopted the main gambling law – the Slovenian Gambling Act. The Act had resulted in creating a special authority – the State Office for Gaming Supervision – for licensing and regulating the activities of casinos, but only land-based ones because the statute of Internet gambling in Slovenia was not adopted until 2013. Today, gambling online in Slovenia is also legal and regulated by the specific law. But unlike offline casinos that have been legalized since 1989 (when Slovenia separated from Yugoslavia), Slovenian Internet gambling has been legal just since 2016.
When Slovenia became a member of the European Union, it became necessary to review Slovenian key gambling law in order to ease its grip on gambling regulations in the country, according to the current EU legislation. However, this process was delayed and the amendments relating to legal online gambling in Slovenia (also known as the New Gambling Act) were introduced only in 2016. Based on Directive 2015/1535/EU, these amendments make online gambling in Slovenia legal, in case the online casino has a license.
The conditions for obtaining an online gambling license are the same as for offline casinos. Finance’s State Office for Gaming Supervision is authorized to grant such a five-year term permit. But the Slovenian authorities can issue the license only to the companies with the national registration, minimum amount of the authorized capital which is 416 000 EUR and 50% bank guarantee of that figure.
Despite the wide diversity of legit online gambling sites in Slovenia, the players like to visit foreign online casinos. Access to international gambling sites for Slovenian players is free and hasn’t any considerable restrictions. But given the fact that the best Slovenian gambling sites were legalized not long ago and gaining an online gambling license from the State Office for Gaming Supervision requires the investment of money and time, in the future if the license isn’t so expensive, more international operators will probably be interested in the Slovenian online gambling market.
Slovenia Casinos FAQ
Is online casino legal in Slovenia?
- The answer is YES! Online gambling in Slovenia is legally permitted when an online casino has an appropriate license granted by the special Slovenian authority – the State Office for Gaming Supervision under the direction of the Ministry of Finance.
What Slovenian deposit methods should I use?
- Every online casino in Slovenia offers its players a wide choice of payment options. E-Wallets, prepaid cards, debit and credit cards, bank transfers and even invoice payments can be used in Slovenian online casinos. So, figure out the most convenient method for you.
Do I have to download casino software?
- You can download casino software if you want, but it’s not necessary. Besides, there aren’t too many online gambling websites in Slovenia, which provide their customers with downloadable content. The majority of online casinos are instant play ones that can be played immediately in the web browser.
Are there safe Slovenian mobile casinos?
- Certainly, there are! Almost all online casinos on our list offer their mobile apps for Slovenian players. The best online gambling sites in Slovenia are available for IOS and Android and now gamblers can play their favorite casino games online using their mobile phones or tablets.
Can I play with Euros?
- As you know, the official currency in Slovenia is the Euro. It means that no matter what online casino you’re going to play – Slovenian or foreign one, you can play with Euros because the Euro is known as a common international currency available on practically all online gambling websites.
What is the gambling age in Slovenia?
- According to the gambling law, in Slovenia 18 years is the minimum gambling age that allows you to gamble in Slovenian land-based casinos and on online gambling sites as well.