If you’re into online gambling, you should know that there are different types of slots that you can enjoy at an online casino. There are countless different layouts and game mechanics. But the titles that we’re here to discuss today are progressive slots.
Our TOP Online Casinos List with Progressive Jackpot Slots
Cherry Gold Casino Online
||250% up to $2500||Play Now Read Review||Cherry Gold Casino Online||284+||
||500% + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||DuckyLuck||283+||
|3||Read Review||Andromeda Casino||402+||
|4||Read Review||Las Atlantis||254+||
||200% up to $1000||Play Now Read Review||MYBCasino||200+||
||100% up to $400||Play Now Read Review||Brango Casino||154+||
|8||Read Review||Highway Casino||1000+||
|9||Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
||$5000||Play Now Read Review||Wild||200+||
A progressive slots game is one where the jackpot is not fixed. It keeps rising with each spin made until someone wins it. That makes it an option that promises a huge payout. But the chances of landing the jackpot combination are also quite less in progressive slot machines.
Today, we’re going to talk all about the progressive jackpot slots. We’re going to take a detailed look at the different features and how they measure up to fixed jackpots. We’re also going to take a look at some of the best progressive machines from the best software providers in the industry. Let’s begin.
The Best Progressive Jackpot Slots Machines Online
We want our players to enjoy the best progressive slot machines on the Internet. This means finding the right balance of the jackpot as well as the associated risks.
That’s why, at CasinoHEX, we always go through the progressive casino slots and judge them based on factors that will help players decide whether to spend money on them. Because winning the jackpot won’t feel good if you’re not having a good time.
We consider all the factors so that you don’t have to. We want you to sit back and relax as you spin the reels of the best progressive slots. You shouldn’t have to worry about anything else.
Play Progressive Jackpot Slots Collection from CasinoHex
What Are Progressive Slots?
As we mentioned before, progressive slots are games where there is no fixed reward. As long as someone hasn’t landed the jackpot combination and grabbed the grand prize, the jackpot will keep getting bigger and bigger.
Progressive slots have a minimum jackpot starting point. This is fixed by the software provider or the casino operator. The prize pool starts growing from this initial value. When someone wins the reward, the entire prize pool resets back to the initial value, and it starts all over again.
Since the prize pool is so high in jackpot slots, the house edge is also higher. And one thing we often see players struggling with is the low RTP. The high payout often makes gamblers ignore the risks of low RTP titles.
Another interesting thing about progressive slots is that some of them have a shared prize pool. The jackpot for these progressive slots is also quite higher. A share of every spin that players make gets added to the prize pool. But once again, as we mentioned previously, the higher the prize, the bigger the risks.
Types of Progressive Jackpots
If you want to try the best options, you will need to know about the different kinds that are available. There are varieties of such options. Let’s check out some of them to get a better idea.
Fixed Jackpots vs. Progressive Jackpots
Now that we have a better idea about progressive online slots and their different kinds, let’s talk a bit about fixed jackpots. How are they different? And what are the advantages and disadvantages that it has?
|✅ Reliable prizes: You know what you are getting and thus can easier determine if it’s worth spending money on the game or not.||✅ Life-changing prizes: Who can miss the chance to win millions and potentially change their life forever?|
|✅ No player contribution: Generally, as the prizes are smaller, you do not have to contribute anything towards the jackpot fund.||❌ Small chance of winning: Due to the prize pools often being made over networks of casinos, you have a relatively smaller chance of winning compared to fixed jackpots.|
|✅ More chance of winning: Oftentimes due to the smaller jackpot, you have a better chance of winning compared to progressives.|
|❌ Smaller prizes: Typically, as there is no player contribution, the fixed jackpot prize funds are much smaller compared to progressives.|
Fixed jackpots are slot machines where there is a fixed jackpot every time you land the jackpot combination. You won’t get more or less than the specified amount. It’s fixed every time.
Due to the games’ fixed nature, players enjoy a slightly lower house edge and higher RTP in these slots. This is preferred by many players as there is less risk of losing money when it comes to fixed jackpot games. At least on paper, that is.
How to Play Slots Online with Progressive Jackpot
If you don’t know how to play these games at an online casino, here is a short and simple guide to help you get started. This can be applied to most progressive jackpot slots. But there can be exceptions.
- Before you start wagering money and spinning the reels, check out the paytable. The paytable contains all the relevant information you need to know about the slot. Check out the bonus features and the value of the symbols on the payline. You should also take into consideration the min and max bet sizes as well.
- You will be allowed to adjust the size of your bets in most online slot machines that pay real money. Like all progressive casino games, the more you wager, the bigger your reward. But you must remember to consider your bankroll prior to wagering any money on the slots.
- If the game that you’re playing has the option to select paylines, choose the ones you want to play for. You will get a smaller prize for playing with fewer paylines, but you will win much more often.
- Start spinning the reels. Once everything’s good to go, all that’s left is to spin the reels and hope you get the winning combination. The chances of landing the jackpot combination in progressive slots are really low. But if you get lucky, you’re in for a huge payout.
Progressive Slot Game Developers
Now that we’ve informed you about what progressive slots are, it’s time for some recommendations. Instead of recommending progressive slots outright, we thought it’s best to point you toward the best game developers.
There are multiple renowned developers in the industry with an impressive portfolio of games. By letting you know about the providers, we allow you to choose your favorite progressive slot from the ensemble of the games.
IGT has been in the business of making and providing slot machines to casinos for over 50 years. It’s one of the oldest software providers in the industry, which shows how experienced they are. IGT is known both in land-based casinos and in the online casino sphere.
So far, the provider is responsible for developing over 1000 slots. The best thing about the progressive slots from IGT is that it offers one progressive jackpot over all the Mega Jackpots. This makes it, so the prize pool is larger than the individual progressive slots.
But due to the large prize pool, the RTP of those games is also very low. Here is a list of the top progressive slots from IGT:
|MegaJackpots Ocean Belles||92.5%||Low||$700,000+|
|MegaJackpots Golden Goddess||91.01%||Low||$89,000+|
|MegaJackpots Wheel of Fortune||92.55%||Low to Medium||$500,000+|
|MegaJackpots Siberian Storm||88.98%-93.03%||Medium||$1,500,000+|
No matter which gambler you ask, they’ll have nothing but good things to say about Microgaming. We’ve reviewed many of their games in the past, and we can also confirm that fact. Microgaming progressive slots are known not only for their jackpots, but also for the games themselves.
Microgaming is also popular for all its products. The key highlight when it comes to Microgaming titles is the amazing 2D graphics and audio design. It’s important to have the immersive and enjoyable experience that you get from Microgaming titles when you’re aiming for the jackpot.
Here is the top list of the best Microgaming casino games you should try out:
|Mega Moolah Isis||88.12%||Medium||$1,000,000+|
There are many popular software providers in the US. But among them, a name that keeps coming up regularly is NetEnt. This company has been in the business of developing slots for a long time now. They have produced over 200 video slots so far.
You have the option to select from a large collection of Megaways as well as progressive jackpots. Each of the games comes with a unique theme, loads of features, and high RTP percentages. There is no shared prize pool for the progressive slots, so each one has its own separate prize pool. Here are the top games that you can enjoy from NetEnt:
|Divine Fortune||96.59%||High||Up to $500,000|
|Mercy of the Gods||96.64%||High||Up to $500,000|
|Arabian Nights||95.60%||Low to Medium||Up to $100,000|
Playtech has been around since 1999. They have the largest quantities of games created under their belt. This company is ranked among the top three when it comes to software providers in the gambling industry.
This provider is well known for their fabulous design in their progressive slots. The accompaniment of colorful graphics and supporting sounds helps you get into the flow of spinning the reels.
One of the main reasons why this provider is one of the very best is the slots for mobile devices. You can play from anywhere when you’re on the go at the best Playtech casinos.
Here are some of their games that you can try out:
|Age of the Gods||95.02%||Medium to High||$500,000|
|Beach Life||93%||Low to Medium||$2,500|
|Dragon Jackpot Gold||98.30%||Medium||Up to $205,000|
|Esmeralda||93.43%||Medium||Up to $726,000|
|Frankie Dettori`s: Magic Seven||95.99%||Medium||$500,000|
Betsoft is well known as a software provider for having over 200 slots titles in its portfolio. Compared to the other providers in our list, Betsoft hasn’t been around as much. But a decade’s worth of experience in making the best games is nothing to scoff at.
The progressive jackpot slots you can enjoy from the provider are of high quality. You can enjoy some amazing jackpots playing the progressive titles from the best Betsoft casinos. No matter which online casino you want to talk about, you can find that they will definitely have games from Betsoft in their collections.
Here are the top options that you can play from Betsoft:
|Mr. Vegas||93.6%||Medium||Up to $229,000|
|Good Girl, Bad Girl||97.79%||Medium||Up to $100,000|
|Mega Glam Life||96.29%||Medium||Up to $500,000|
Tips to Win Progressive Slot Machines
In the best machines, you will see a requirement that you must wager the max bet value. You need to fulfill this condition to shot at the jackpot. When you’re playing at a progressive slot, check to see if this condition is there. Once it’s followed, it’s time for you to start betting the maximum value:
- If you’re going to play a progressive slot, play one where the jackpot is a huge sum of money.
- If the chances of hitting the jackpot are very low, then you should definitely take your chances with the larger jackpot. It’s the one that’s going to change your life if you manage to hit it.
- Game selection is just as important when it comes to progressive Uptown slots.
Here at CasinoHEX.org, we do all the hard work for you. But you should still do some personal research and make up your mind about it. Pay attention, that the safest route to win a jackpot is playing one where the jackpot is really low. Check out the list of under 1 hour withdrawal casinos to find the perfect one for you.
Progressive slots like this are bound to produce more winners. That’s why your chances of winning at these slots are more than one with a larger jackpot.
We hope these tips will help you when you’re spinning the reels. The tips aren’t guaranteed to work since slots are completely random. Who knows, you might get lucky and score a win.
1️⃣ Is it impossible to hit the biggest jackpot?
- The chances of landing the jackpot combination to get the biggest jackpot are really slim. But that being said, it’s not theoretically impossible to win the jackpot. In fact, there have been multiple jackpot winners in the past. So, it’s very much possible to win the biggest jackpot.
2️⃣ What’s the procedure to win the jackpot on a progressive slot machine?
- You can play it safe and bet less when you spin the reels. But, if you want our expert opinion, if you don’t bet on all the lines, you won’t be able to win the jackpot. There are progressive slots where you won’t win the jackpot unless you bet the max value. However, you should also watch your bankroll and take care not to spend too much.
3️⃣ Is it difficult to get a hit on a progressive slot?
- Compared to a normal slot, the chances of getting a hit on a progressive slot are smaller. Since the house edge is more in progressive slots, you won’t be seeing hits that often. But it’s not completely impossible to get a hit on a progressive slot. It’s just a little harder.
4️⃣ How do you get the progressive jackpot reward?
- You need to land the jackpot combination on the payline to win the progressive jackpot reward. Some of the progressive jackpots are shared, so you have a bigger prize pool. But that also means that the jackpot combination will be that much harder to land.
5️⃣ Are jackpot winnings taxable?
- It all depends on the jurisdiction that you’re in. However, usually, the jackpot winnings are taxable. You will have to pay a share of your winnings to the government. The percentage of tax that you will have to pay will also vary depending on where you’re staying. Check the details of the taxes before you start playing.