If you are ready to explore the world of gambling or you already are an experienced player, there is no better place to visit than an online casino. These days, sites offer just about everything that land casinos do in terms of fun and games. You can enjoy it all wherever you are and whenever you want.
The game that is among the player’s favorites is roulette, and you can find it on all the best online gambling websites. Betting on the spin of a roulette wheel gives a unique sense of thrill and enjoyment to the person playing the game. The game has a long history and these days, it is played in the land and online casinos all across the globe. It is a game of chance, and there are several variations, so the players can go for the one they like the best.
- If you want to learn more about roulette, how to play it, the rules, strategies, and forms of the game, you are in the right place.
- Get ready to play online roulette for free or real money to increase your chance of winning by following our top roulette casino recommendations.
Our Recommended Roulette Casinos To Play Real Money – August 2022
Planet 7 Casino
|400% / 20 FS||Read Review||Planet 7 Casino||150+|
|$2250 / 35 FS||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|$2500 + 40 FS||Read Review||El Royale||222+|
Las Atlantis Casino
|280%||Read Review||Las Atlantis Casino||254+|
|200% up to $2000||Read Review||True Fortune||300+|
Zodiac Casino Online
|$480 + 80 FS||Read Review||Zodiac Casino Online||647+|
Yukon Gold Casino
|150$ + 150 FS||Read Review||Yukon Gold Casino||647+|
Captain Cooks Casino
|$500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Captain Cooks Casino||647+|
|100% up to $300 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||4000+|
Slots of Vegas
|250% / $2500||Read Review||Slots of Vegas||250+|
How to Play Roulette Online?
Roulette is a game of chance, and while it may seem complicated and hard to understand at first, it is quite the opposite. Its rules are straightforward, and you can jump into it even if you are a total beginner. It is because the game is based on luck, meaning there is no skill involved at all.
There are several variations of this iconic game, but the basic principle is that you need to predict which number the ball will land on when the wheel starts to spin. Your task is to place the bet on the board that features 37 or 38 numbers and several bet areas. How many numbers the board contains depends on the roulette version. In European roulette, there are 18 numbers colored in red, 18 in black, one green zero. The American roulette adds double zeros to the wheel. If your prediction was correct and the ball landed on the number you picked, you win.
There are inside and outside bets. Inside bets are the ones paced on the inside of the betting area, typically placed on a single number or on a group of numbers. These types of bets have the lowest odds of winning, and their payouts are the biggest. Outside bets are placed around the betting zone — these are even bets like red or black. These have high odds, and that’s why the payouts are smaller.
|When playing Roulette online, there are several simple steps to follow:|
Roulette Odds Explained
The players can place bets on red or black, and also on odds or evens. Those pay 1:1. You can also place a bet on a single number or on a group of numbers between two and 12. There are 37 numbers on which the ball may land when the wheel starts spinning. The bets with the biggest payouts have the lowest odds of winning, those are called inside bets. These bets are placed on the inside of the betting zone — on single numbers or on boundaries between numbers. Outside bets are placed outside of the numbers zone. These bring the highest odds, which means they come with small payouts such as 1:1 or 2:1. The odds presented here are for the European Roulette.
The house edge varies and depends on the type of Roulette online version you are playing. Two of the most popular versions are European and American forms. For the first one, the house edge is 2.60%, and for the second one, the edge varies and goes between 5.26% and 7.90%. The third version everyone knows about is French roulette. It has the same house edge as the European, and that is 2.60%.
Playing Roulette for Free or Real Money
|✅ Real money casinos offer a big variety of the most exciting online games||✅ Players can enjoy roulette casino games for free without registration or downloads|
|✅ Playing for real money gives gamblers the opportunity to reveal casino bonuses and promotions||✅ They can play free slot games for Android or iOs devices for fun with no risk of losing money|
|✅ Real money players can apply for VIP programs and casino loyalty offers||✅ Players can improve their skills and strategies, learn the game without time limits|
|✅ Gambling for money provides more roulette variations like live dealer games||✅ They don’t no need of registering an account at an online casino to stay anonymous|
How to Play Online Roulette for Real Money Casinos
Gambling enthusiasts bet because it is fun, thrilling, and provides a chance to win real money. For that reason, everyone is looking for a real money roulette strategy that will increase their winning chances.
When you play roulette online for real money, the situation is a bit more complicated than with, say, poker because it is a game of chance. In other words, it is not a game that is based on skill. Instead, you only rely on your luck and hope for the best — there’s no way to predict with any certainty where the ball will land.
However, using a strategy to advise your betting can make a huge difference, and CasinoHEX has created a list of strategies that you may find helpful. Let’s dive in.
Casino Roulette Types
Roulette is a game with a rich and long history. It is famous all around the globe, and it does not come as a surprise that many variations of the game exist these days.
Every form has its charm and delivers a unique sense of excitement. Of course, it is up to the player to select the version of the game. When doing that, it is essential to know the basics about each version so that you can choose the one that suits your gambling preferences. In addition, it needs to be pointed out that every type has a different house edge, significantly impacting the player’s decision.
Experienced Roulette players are familiar with all the terms used for this classy game. But if you are new to it, you will have to learn the language. Fortunately, most of it is very simple and memorizing it all does not require a lot of time. Plus, as soon as you start playing, you will start seeing the terms more and more often, and you will learn them all in the blink of an eye.
- American roulette – one of the most popular versions of the game that features two zeros
- Betting on the layout – placing a bet on the part of the table with numbers
- Backtrack – the outer part of the wheel where the ball is spinning
- Bottom tracks – the inner part of the wheel that doesn’t move when the wheel is spinning
- Black bet – the player is making a prediction the following number in the game will be black
- Biased numbers – the term used for the numbers that hit more often than others, as some gamblers believe
- Croupier – the dealer that is spinning the wheel
- Colonne/cheval/carr – french terms for column bet, split bet, and corner bet, respectively
- Double zero – the term found only in American roulette as this game type includes two zeros
- European roulette – the most popular form of the game that can be found in the best online casinos, features the lower house edge
- French roulette – another form of the game, similar to European type
- House edge – the advantage the house/casino has over the player
- Inside bets – bets placed on the inside part of the table with printed numbers
- Outside bets – bets placed on the outer part of the table
- Zero – the place on the wheel that is marked with 0
- Marker – the tool croupier uses to mark the winning number after every spin
- Pockets – the places on the wheel ranging from 0 to 36 where the ball may land
- Straight up – a wager that is made on a single number, it pays out with 35:1 odds
- Even money – bets that pay 1:1
- High bets – player predicts the next spin will hit one of the numbers between 19 and 36
Online Roulette FAQ
1️⃣ What is the best bet in roulette?
- You can place many types of bets when playing roulette, and one of the best is probably a single number bet because it brings a big payout. Such bets feature the odds of 37:1, and the player can count on a massive win if the prediction was correct. Of course, these wagers include a lot of excitement, and that’s a big plus for many gamblers.
2️⃣ Can you really win at roulette?
- Yes, you can win at roulette. It is a game of chance, and it all depends on your luck and not your skills. However, you can increase your winning chances by choosing the online casino smartly and selecting the roulette type with a lower house edge, such as European roulette.
3️⃣ Is there a winning strategy for roulette?
- There is no winning strategy for roulette as it is a game of chance. However, you can follow some of the tips we have shared here to increase your chances of winning. In addition, you can try some of the betting systems as well.
4️⃣ How do you win at roulette every time?
- You can’t win every time primarily due to the casino’s house edge over the players. It is essential to learn the rules of the game and the best way to do that is by playing it for free at first. Placing the outside bets lead to better winning chances. When it comes to inside bets, go for them as well, but in moderation as they bring higher payouts but may eat up your budget pretty fast.
5️⃣ How to play roulette online for real money?
- If you still wonder “can I play roulette online for real money?”, our answer is “YES”. To play online roulette games for real money you have to make a minimum deposit at an online casino. At CasinoHEX you can explore the list of the most trusted casino sites and tips to increase your odds of winning.