Online gambling has turned out to be exceptionally popular in the past couple of years, with new online casinos with Apple Pay popping up on the wide web.
Best Casinos that Accepts Apple Pay Deposits – November 2023
||8,500 WOW Coins + 4.5 SC||Play Now Read Review||WOW Vegas||412+||
||88,000 Tao Coins||Play Now Read Review||TaoFortune||73+||
||$1500||Play Now Read Review||888||2731+||
|5||Read Review||Leo Vegas||2816+||
|6||Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
|10||Read Review||Captain Spins||3990+||
With the rise of online gambling, a particular payment method has also experienced a boost up – Apple Pay is the first choice for many online gamblers who like playing the best mobile casinos across the world.
This article will be helpful to the players who own and use either a Mac, iPhone, or iPad and want to use this payment method at the best online casinos that accept Apple Pay.
We are going to highlight the following info about this method:
- Most prominent top Apple Pay casino sites features
- The most convenient way to make an Apple Pay deposit and cashout
- Showcase an Apple Pay bonus players can claim
- Provide some payment alternatives
Keep on reading the article and you will be all set up to use Apple Pay at your favorite online casino.
What is Apple Pay and How It Works?
|⏰ Deposit Time:||Instant|
|🎰 Number of Casinos:||15+|
|🍎 Alternatives:||Google Pay, Payforit, Citadel|
Apple first released Apple Pay in 2014. This is a digital wallet that lets users make payments online or in person. People that use any Apple device like the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and even Apple Watch, can create an Apple Pay account and make payments from anywhere they are. Any brick-and-mortar store, virtual store, and in our case, the best online casinos with Apple Pay, where the well-known symbol is visible, do accept this banking alternative.
Online casinos accepting Apple Pay aren’t hard to find at all. With players realizing all the benefits they get by using this digital wallet, more and more are choosing this banking option before any other.
It functions in a rather simple way; all there is to do is set up an Apple Pay account, and when you decide to start paying or depositing, you should select the suitable option and follow the instructions.
How To Deposit With Apple Pay
Apart from creating an account, making your first deposit is the next step for you to enjoy some games at your preferred site.
|Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be ready to insert your money and start having fun:
Keep in mind that before you enter a virtual operator, register, or make transactions, you should proceed to set up Apple Pay on the preferred device. Some personal information will be required and also you will need to add your credit/debit card or prepaid card. Once having added all the required info, you are ready to use this payment option at any Apple Pay deposit casino site available in your area.
How to Withdraw Money From Apple Pay Casinos
Unfortunately, when the time for payout comes, users won’t have the option to use Apple Pay at any Mac online casinos. This has nothing to do with whether you are playing at the best Apple Pay casino or not – it is just the fact that this alternative doesn’t allow cashouts whatsoever.
|However, there are plenty of other banking methods that every Mac online casino offers related to cashouts, and here is how to make one:
There are loads of other paying alternatives that every online casino presents to its members, and it’s all down to you which one you will choose. The primary credit/debit cards are mostly available, some e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and more recently, various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.
Some will be faster than others regarding the processing time and getting you winning into your bank account. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies are known to be fast, with some even getting you money available to use in an instant. If your preferred choice is a credit or debit card, withdrawals can take 24 to 48 hours. Still, bank transfers will take the longest, with a processing time of around 5 business days – plus there may be some additional fees attached to them.
Apple Pay Fees and Limits
Since there aren’t any casinos that offer Apple as an option for a withdrawal method, we will just provide information about the processing fees and limits of using casino sites with Apple Pay for making deposits.
Among the biggest features that help in making Apple Pay such a convenient option for depositing real money at an online casino accepting Apple Pay deposits is that players aren’t charged any additional fees. If you ever come across a venue where you are required to pay some extra fees even after choosing this method as your deposit option, keep in mind that this has nothing to do with the deposit method.
Some online venues always charge an additional fee when players make a deposit, so make certain to stay away from them if you don’t want to pay a fee that won’t be obligatory in another online casino.
Regardless of which Apple Pay casino online you choose and how much the minimum deposit is, make sure to always gamble responsibly. Every casino will have tools for you to use if you want to set deposit limits, and this will prevent you from spending too much money and avoid steering towards that path of addiction.
Bonuses For Gambling with Apple Pay
Once you have found your preferred Apple Pay casino, it is wise to check out some of the operator’s promotions on offer before you make your first deposit. There is always a slight chance that the online casino will offer some deposit-less promos or gratis spins, which means you won’t have to proceed with payments. However, no deposit bonuses come with certain wagering requirements that must be fulfilled before you request a withdrawal of your winnings.
- Welcome Bonus. Another popular and highly rated promotion is the welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is a perk only available to new players who create an account. You will likely have to make a minimum deposit; however, you will be getting a deposit match of potentially 100%, and some online casinos might even throw in some free spins. Like the no deposit bonuses, the welcome perk will also have a wagering requirement attached to it, but it will be lower.
Other types of promotions that you might bump into at your online casino can be cashback bonuses, reload bonuses, refer-a-friend bonuses, birthday bonuses, etc.
- Reload Bonus. If you are lucky enough, you may find an online casino that offers a special reload bonus to players that make a deposit using a specific deposit method, in our case, Apple Pay. Reload bonuses are offered once you have already made a deposit at the casino and usually serve as a way for the operator to show you that you will be getting lucrative perks with future deposits.
- Cashback bonuses, on the other hand, are a way the casinos give a second chance if you haven’t been lucky enough to win. With a cashback bonus, you will be getting a certain percentage of your lost deposited funds. This type of bonus can range from 10% to 50% of your lost money returned to your account.
- Refer-a-friend bonus. Last but not least, the refer-a-friend bonus and the birthday bonus are perks that the casino gives you when you invite a friend to play with you and a gift when you log in on the day of your birthday.
The refer-a-friend bonus will be some small deposit match that you will get when your friend makes his first deposit at the casino, or sometimes even a humble no deposit bonus. To claim the birthday bonus, all you will have to do is contact customer support, either through email or live chat, and the gift will be sent to your account.
Pros and Cons for Using Apple Pay At Casino Sites
When you consider the benefits you get with using this alternative, it’s no wonder an increasing number of people have started visiting the best Apple Pay casinos. Some of the many include fast transactions, no additional fees when you make deposits, no sharing of personal data, and on top of all that, touch ID protection. What’s more, the number of virtual operators that are starting to present this modern payment method as a viable alternative is daily on the rise.
With every banking method, you will always have drawbacks. Being a product of Apple, Apple Pay is only available for players utilizing devices such as Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Plus, the big disadvantage is that you still can’t cash out using Apple Pay at any of the iPhone casinos.
Nevertheless, if you are eager to instantly head over to the game section and enjoy some top-notch online casino slots or table games, making secure and rapid deposits is guaranteed with this paying alternative.
Is Apple Pay A Safe Option To Use At Online Casinos?
All of the top and recommended real money online casinos that accept Apple Pay as a banking method are perfectly safe to use. Keep in mind that not all online casinos have made this banking method available, meaning that only the best of the best provide this banking option.
So, If one wants to be listed among the best, one has to follow all the given rules. These involve holding a valid gambling license and using some of the best encryption technology to make sure every piece of personal and banking information members provide is kept safe and secure.
The one feature that no other banking method has is a face or touch ID protection. Before you confirm an online casino deposit with Apple Pay, your app will introduce a pop-up requesting you enter a password or face or fingerprint ID to confirm the deposit. On top of that, no banking information is given to the casino because it is all stored in the Apple Pay wallet.
Where Apple Pay Can Be Used?
The main feature that Apple Pay can bring to online casino users is a fast and safe way to deposit their funds. If players have an Apple Pay wallet, they will have a super easy time making deposits at their preferred sites. Like we mentioned earlier, every deposit that players make will be instantly transferred to their account – they won’t have to worry about paying any additional fees. Their touch and face ID protection is second-to-none.
What Countries Are Restricted from Apple Pay?
Currently, four countries are restricted and cannot use any Apple products, from Macs, iPhones, Apple Watches, iPads, and, thus, Apple Pay as a payment alternative. These countries are:
- North Korea
There are also other countries that don’t have any Apple stores or authorized resellers located in Africa and the Middle East.
Apple Pay Deposit Alternatives
If you can’t find an online casino that offers Apple Pay payment service or your preferred site doesn’t have it yet, there are several alternatives that will do the job. Here are the most convenient ones that gamblers can choose to make a deposit or request a withdrawal.
1️⃣ Can I use Apple Pay for online gambling?
- As long as the site you have picked offers Apple Pay as a banking option, you certainly can use it for online gambling. There are thousands of pay by mobile phone casino sites all over the world that include this payment option among their banking alternatives, so you won’t have a hard time finding one.
2️⃣ How Long Will It Take to Place a Deposit at Apple Pay Online Casinos?
- Before you hop on to an online casino and start making your first deposit, make sure you have an Apple Pay set up. Once you have done that, locating the cashier tab, choosing Apple Pay as the banking method, and entering the amount you want to deposit will take you no more than a minute.
3️⃣ Do I have to pay fees?
- When you are using Apple Pay as your banking option to make a deposit, you won’t be required to pay any additional fees. Still, there are some online operators that charge a fee with every deposit made, including via this payment method, so do your research before depositing at any.
4️⃣ What is the difference between Apple Pay and MasterCard banking options?
- For starters, one is an e-wallet option, while the other is a credit/debit card option. Moreover, you can use MasterCard to request a withdrawal at some casinos, while Apple Pay doesn’t have that feature anywhere.
5️⃣ What is the most legit Apple Pay casino?
- To pinpoint the most legit Apple Pay casino, we would have to do hundreds of thousands of casino reviews, which is simply impossible. To determine if an Apple Pay Casino is legit, one feature that you can always look for is to see if they hold a license from a reputable license provider.