Best Online Casinos That Accept Prepaid Visa Cards
One of the things that players look out for when registering an account at online casinos is the number of banking methods. Prepaid Visa Gift cards have been one of the most popular ways to fund an account since they are easy to access. Along the way came prepaid cards that are even easier to work with as you will see from this write-up.
Let’s take a deep dive into the specifics of online casinos that accept prepaid cards, informing you on the most important points that can be crucial in your online gambling experience:
- Find out how to deposit online with prepaid cards
- We will review the best casinos online that accept prepaid vouchers.
- Their main features, and generous prepaid card deposit method bonuses.
Top Real Money Casinos That Accept Prepaid Cards in 2023
Lucky Tiger Casino
|260% up to $8400||Read Review||Lucky Tiger Casino||219+||
|225% / $7000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Highway Casino||1000+||
What are Prepaid Cards, and How do they Work?
|Prepaid Cards Summary||Details|
|🎰 Deposit time in online casinos:||Instant|
|💰 Supported transactions:||Deposits|
|🛡Additional security:||Login might be required|
Online casino prepaid cards are preloaded with money that gamblers can use to fund their accounts. They include Neteller Prepaid, Visa, Paysafe, Skrill, and Ecopayz prepaid cards. Unlike regular credit, they are not attached to any bank, and you can only use the money loaded on it.
Additional expenditure will require getting another or reloading yours. Currently, there are several online casinos that accept prepaid Mastercard or Visa since they are not so different from regular eWallets. How do they work? Like any other payment option at an online casino, but we will dive deeper into that later.
They do have charges depending on usage too. This option is different from a prepaid credit card and a prepaid debit card.
Why people online casinos Visa gift card option:
- To avoid carrying too much cash.
- To control their expenditure.
- To prevent giving too much personal information at most online casinos.
There are most common types: Gifts and Reloadable. Gift cards have lower limits and are only valid while the balance lasts. Once it is depleted, they are not reusable. Reloadable ones have higher limits and can be reloaded.
Top 5 prepaid cards that work for online gambling:
|Min. deposit:||Max. deposit:||Area served:|
|📍 Visa Gift Card||$10||$250||Worldwide|
|📍 Visa Reloadable Card||$10||$15000||Worldwide|
|📍 American Express Gift Card||$25||$3000||Worldwide|
|📍 Neteller Prepaid Card||$10||$50000||Over 202 countries|
|📍 Paysafecard||$10||$300||Over 40 countries|
How to Deposit to Online Casinos that Accept Prepaid Visa Cards
Once you’ve got hold of your prepaid card, you’ll need to know how to use it to make a deposit. Before you start registering, make sure you look for real money casinos that accept prepaid cards. Making an online casino deposit with a Visa gift card or otherwise, is easy. Here are the steps to follow:
- Navigate to your chosen online casino and click ‘register’. Follow the instructions on screen and enter your details.
- Once registered, go to the cashier section of the casino and click ‘deposit’ then choose the option that’s relevant for you (most prepaid cards are also classed as Visa or Mastercard) but some have their own category too.
- Enter the required details and the deposit amount.
- Add any bonus codes if you’re wanting to try out some of the offers.
- Start playing for real money.
How to Withdraw Money from Prepaid Cards Casinos
Unfortunately, you cannot payout at an online casino using this method as it is only available for deposits. There are other online wallet options such as online casinos Neteller, Ecopayz, and traditional Visa, bank transfer deposit casino, and others for this purpose.
Prepaid Cards Accepted at Online Casinos
If you’ve decided that a prepaid card is the best way to fund your online gambling, you’ll need to know which ones are widely accepted.
Here are some of the most common types of prepaid cards:
- Disposable prepaid cards – a disposable card is a type of prepaid card that is purchased for a specific amount and then once it’s used, it is thrown away.
- Reloadable prepaid cards – a reloadable prepaid card is one that can be used multiple times. When funds run out, you can top it up with another payment method.
- Virtual prepaid cards – a virtual prepaid card is all done online. Essentially, you buy a code to use for payments.
Here are some of the best prepaid cards for topping up your casino account.
Visa Prepaid Card
Visa Prepaid is a Visa card that has pre-loaded funds on it. Rather than being linked to your bank account or issuing you credit, the amount you spend cannot exceed what you’ve already preloaded onto your card. A Visa Prepaid card can also be in the form of a virtual card that’s designed for use online. These cards often look like traditional debit cards.
When you find online casinos that accept prepaid Visa cards, you’ll usually find there are no fees and the minimum and maximum deposit amounts are great. You can usually load up to $7,000 onto a card.
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
A Vanilla Gift Card is a prepaid card that can either be bought online or at participating retailers. You can buy a Vanilla card using Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover cards. The good news is that the Vanilla card doesn’t have associated fees.
The Vanilla Visa card, however, is not reloadable and can have a maximum limit of $500.
American Express Prepaid Card
American Express has three reloadable prepaid cards. There’s the Serve, Serve Free reloads, and the Serve Cash Bank. Depending on your location and the type of card you choose, you might need to pay a fee. Some cards have a monthly fee, others just charge a fee for reloads.
Compared to Mastercard and Visa, however, American Express isn’t as widely accepted, which might cause some users a problem depending on the casino used.
NETELLER Prepaid Card
The Neteller prepaid card is called the Net+ card. It works just like a credit card but it is linked to your Neteller account balance. To load up the card, you just need to put money into your Neteller account.
Fee-wise, you’ll usually pay $10 a year for the card. There will also be a charge for foreign exchange, which you’ll need to bear in mind if you use a different currency at a casino.
Popular Visa Gift Card Casino Options
Prepaid Visa cards are becoming a favorite at online gambling sites for players that want a quick deposit method that doubles up as a budgetary tool. They prefer casinos that accept MasterCard or Visa, also, allow these two methods to be used for withdrawal.
To purchase prepaid Visa gift cards, you should visit your local retail store, for example, Walmart in the US, or buy it online at Amazon. The most popular Visa card options available:
Visa Gift cards are limited to the initial amount of money you place on the card at the time of purchase. Maximum Visa gift card amount is $1000, and the minimum is $10.
Online Casinos Accept Visa Gift Cards
|Casino||💰 Min Deposit||🎁 Bonus|
|🥇 Planet 7||$25||400% / 20 FS|
|🥈 Wild Casino||$25||$5000|
|🥉 Las Atlantis||$30||$14000|
|🎰 Red Dog Casino||$10||$2250|
|🎰 Cherry Gold||$25||$2500|
You can reload a prepaid card through funds transfer from a checking account or another card, internet banking even without an app, or buy a reload pack from your dealer. Remember that instant deposit using your Visa prepaid card limit goes from $30 to $1000.
How To Use Visa Gift Card Casino
Gambling sites that accept Visa cards are now gaining popularity as one of the best deposit methods for players to gamble with. The best feature of this payment method is its bi-action, where players can make deposits and Withdrawals simultaneously.
More benefits of this payment method are as follows:
- It promotes anonymity and fast transactions since there is no association with any bank accounts.
- It is a safe, widely accepted, and reliable transaction option.
- Players get to receive access to better promotions.
- The gift cards are easy to procure.
Depositing at a prepaid visa card online casino is a sure way to stop yourself from overspending while playing your favourite casino games. You will need to buy the card at a local retail store or buy it online from online vendors. Players at gambling sites accepting Visa gift cards usually purchase their gift cards at Walmart, Amazon, or any other chain store.
The steps to use the gift card are given below:
- Register an account on an online casino that accepts this prepaid card transaction method.
- Login to your account and navigate to the cashier on the site’s homepage.
- Choose the Deposit option. The site should come up with a list of payment methods. Select Visa.
- You will enter the 3-digit security pin, expiration date, and 16-digit number on your card. Specify the amount that you want to deposit.
- Click “Enter” to complete the process. You should receive the funds into your account almost immediately.
Vanilla Visa Gift Cards
|⌚ Deposit Speed:||Instantly|
|📊 Fees:||$2.95 per card purchased|
|✅ Availability:||Worldwide / Online|
|🎰 Best Vanilla Visa Casino:||BetOnline|
Their fees usually vary, but the minimum is almost always $3.95. The denominations start from $20 to $500, depending on whether it is Visa or MasterCard. Worth noting that Vanilla Visa prepaid cards can be reloaded when the initial deposit is depleted.
Depositing Into a Casino Using A Vanilla Visa Gift Card:
- Register an account and log in. Select your preferred payment option at the cashier.
- Input the code that will allow you to verify your payment with the CVS and expiry date, just like you do with a regular debit card.
- Select the preloaded amount you want and wait for the notification.
- Your account is funded and ready for real money gaming.
Benefits of Using Visa Casino Gift Cards
Gift cards are great for making deposits to online casinos. Generally online casinos readily accept prepaid gift cards. Here are some of the reasons why we rate them highly.
Security and Privacy
When you use a prepaid card, you don’t have to give your actual bank details to anyone. This means that you can keep your bank account and data as secure as possible. What’s more, it’s impossible to go overdrawn using a prepaid card and so you’ve got another layer of protection if someone gets hold of the card.
They’re accepted widely
A casino that accepts Visa also accepts Visa gift cards. For purchase purposes, the cards are the same and so wherever debit and credit cards are accepted, prepaid cards will be too.
You don’t need a bank account
Most people nowadays do have a bank account but for anyone that doesn’t or who doesn’t want to use one, a prepaid card is your answer.
Other Prepaid Visa Payment Methods
Online casinos that accept visa gift cards will also accept MyVanilla, MoneyCard, Green Dot, and Netspend.
- MyVanilla is from the same company as Vanilla Card, but it is a gift card that cannot be reloaded. The card’s limit is between $20 and 500, and you can even buy it as an eGift. Besides this fact, Vanilla Visa online gambling is still popular option.
- GreenDot allows you to reload the card up to $5,000, and you can use it as more places than just your casino account. Apart from the initial cost of buying the card, there will be a minimal reload charge for using Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card.
- Netspend allows you to pay for online purchases without logging into your bank account, and you get all the transaction information you need – including account balance – through the phone. Online casinos that accept Netspend offer trustworthiness and security for gamblers. NetSpend offers US users to purchase prepaid cards that can be used anywhere that Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Being a prepaid card, the upper limit is $5,000. An instant online visa gift card has limits imposed by Visa or prepaid MasterCard. Most of them do not exceed $500, being gift cards, but reloadable prepaid cards go all the way to $5,000.
How To Use Prepaid Mastercard in Online Casinos?
Prepaid MasterCard gambling option requires that players preload money to a source (usually a card) to fund their casino accounts. Unlike the usual credit card, this payment method is not associated with any bank. This way, players will be able to only use the money loaded on the prepaid card.
Some benefits of this system include:
- A prepaid Mastercard casino never asks for confidential financial information.
- It also helps problem gamblers control their spending while playing for real money.
- It is safe and secure.
- Little or no interest charges
The common types of Mastercard prepaid cards and their balance limits are:
- Brinks card (US$15,000)
- Travelex (US$15,000)
- Walmart MoneyCard (US$10,000)
- Greenlight (US10,000)
- Mango card (US10,000)
It is also great that we are now seeing more online casinos that accept Mastercard gift cards.
The steps to apply the prepaid card payment method are as follows.
- Search for online casino that takes prepaid Mastercard. Create an account on the site of your choice.
- Login into your account. Go to the cashier page and choose the “Deposit” option. Pick the “MasterCard” option.
- Type in the amount of cash that you want to deposit. Fill in the required 16-digit number, expiration date, and security pin for the gift card. In some cases, you might be asked to input your name.
- Your funds should land in your playing account immediately.
Bonuses from Instant Gift Card Casinos
Casinos give bonuses as incentives to either sign up or keep playing. The most common promotions are as follows:
- Welcome Bonuses: These are reserved for new players who just registered accounts for the first time. They are mainly based on deposits, so online casino gift cards come into play. A site may give special bonuses to those choosing to fund their accounts using prepaid options.
- Reload Bonuses: When you reload your account, you could get yet another deposit offer to keep you on your toes. Again, those using Visa prepaid card deposit options may get a special promotion.
- Cashback: To ease your mind, a casino may offer to refund some of your losses based on specific conditions. You could also get some cash back for referring a friend.
- No Deposit Bonuses: These are quite rare, but sometimes sites give players free spins or money to spend even before they fund their accounts with their own cash.
The information on promotions based on a payment method is usually available I the homepage, and the terms are thoroughly explained on the website.
Pros and Cons for Using Prepaid Cards for Online Gambling
There are several benefits of playing at an online casino accepting Visa gift cards:
Are Prepaid Cards a Safe Option to Use at Online Casinos?
The gambling industry has been working hard to protect players from fraudsters and identity thieves. Any site worth its salt mentions the 128-Bit or 256-Bit SSL Encryption on its homepage to let players know their information is safe from hackers.
The numerous payment options are also a security setting as a player gets to decide what works best for them, especially since eWallets are less intrusive. There are firewalls too that keep viruses at bay when you log into a casino account, which is why we always insist on playing at legit, licensed sites. Random Number Generation is the technology casinos use when selecting a player through an algorithm to ensure game fairness. When all these are put together, a gambler’s money and shared information are safe.
Playing at online casinos that take prepaid Visa cards is even safer because the card is not linked to your bank account, so you will not have to give your personal bank details at any time. You also work with the money you have, making it a great bankroll management plan. This gives you financial security, which is a concern for most gamblers.
Where Can Prepaid Cards be Used?
There are several online casinos that accept gift cards, and all you have to do is check the payment section of any to see the listed options. Since the method is associated with two of the largest payment networks: Visa and MasterCard – it is readily accepted globally.
Casino sites are not the only entities that accept this payment method. Organizations such as Apple, Microsoft, Walmart, and other spaces recognize this payment method. You just check out as you would with any other card as long as the amount you are spending is available on the card. Some of the benefits of using this payment method at a prepaid or instant gift card casino include managing your bankroll to avoid spending more than you intended.
What Countries Are Restricted from Prepaid Cards?
Gamblers and other users from this list of countries cannot use prepaid options in any way:
- The Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
Users from these countries have to make do with alternatives.
Popular Prepaid Cards Alternatives
Where Visa gift card online gambling is not possible, players have alternatives that work just as well. Also, the fact that you cannot withdraw your winnings using prepaid cards means you have to find other suitable methods anyways. We propose you to check out the debit card casinos options as well.
This prepaid card is one of the most used today. It features a 16-digit PIN that allows you to top up your account in minutes. It was founded in 2000 and has a presence in over 40 countries as of this year. The company absorbed Wallie and Ukash to bring Dutch and British users into the family. Paysafe has won several awards, among them Pay Awards. This prepaid card has associated costs, but it remains cheaper than international fund transfers.
Neteller, now wholly owned by Paysafe, was founded 22 years ago and is available in 15 languages. Users can load theirs in 26 major currencies, and they can use this method from almost every part of the world. Neteller has prepaid options and is also available for casino withdrawals.
The newest kid in the currency block has been cryptocurrency, with BTC, Ethereum, and Litecoin as the three best-known options. BTC is favored by gamblers and other users for its ease of use, significant limits, privacy, and safety. It is a deposit ad withdrawal method.
Visa Prepaid Card Gambling FAQ:
1️⃣ Can I use a Visa Gift Card at a casino online?
- Yes, sure. You can use gift cards to any of the online casinos accepting Visa payments for deposits.
2️⃣ Are prepaid Visa Gift Card casinos safe to play at?
- Yes, they are. They have the latest SSL encryption that prevents hackers from gaining access to sites, and the terms and conditions dictate how users will be treated. They also use RNG technology to select winners, removing any discrimination from human intervention.
3️⃣ Why use the prepaid card to make online casino deposits?
- There are various reasons why you would want to make this your chosen option. It is safe since you do not have to share bank details, you only spend the money loaded in the account for bankroll management, and it is accepted at several online casinos.
4️⃣ What prepaid cards work for online gambling?
- Reviews on Neteller, Visa, Vanilla, Greendot Moneypak, Ukash Prepaid, Paysafe, and Prepaid Mastercard, are positive.
5️⃣ What gambling sites accept Visa gift cards?
- Lots of gamblers don't know what online casinos accept prepaid cards. In United States, they are ComeOn, 22 Bet, Bet365, Red Bet, BetWay, and 888, among others. It makes online gambling sites that take prepaid visa a highly recommended method.
6️⃣ What are the min-max deposit limits for Visa gift cards?
- The minimum deposit for Visa and MasterCard gift is $20, while the maximum is between $500 and $1,000. Prepaid options have a larger maximum limit of up to $5,000.
7️⃣ Can you transfer money from a Vanilla Gift Card?
- You can’t get cash from a Vanilla prepaid casino card directly, but you can send these prepaid funds through your bank account with PayPal.