In the age of the Internet we live in, online gambling has become very popular. It allows all the gambling enthusiasts to relax, play favorite games, and have fun, and they can do it all from the comfort of their homes. The best part is the choice of games. There is something for every type of player. One of the most exciting games is Sic Bo, which means “precious dice” in Chinese. Some other names of the game are Tai Sai and Dai Siu. It is an Asian game with a very long history. During the 1980s and 90’s it spread to casinos in the US and Europe. After that, it managed to find its place in every reputable online casino.
People love playing Sic Bo, and the main reason for that is its fast rhythm. The game has rules that are so simple. When its simplicity and fast pace are put together, we get one fun game to play. The goal of the game is to place wagers on the outcome of a dice roll. It sounds exciting already, right? In this article, CasinoHEX experts will share all the details about the game. You can find the guide on how to play Sic Bo below, but not just that. You will also learn more about the odds, different versions of the game, and the glossary. Let’s begin.
Play Sic Bo Online for Real Money in October 2023
||8,500 WOW Coins + 4.5 SC||Play Now Read Review||WOW Vegas||412+||
||125,000 Free Coins||Play Now Read Review||Funrize||88+||
||100,000 Free Coins||Play Now Read Review||NoLimitCoins||73+||
||88,000 Tao Coins||Play Now Read Review||TaoFortune||73+||
||500% + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||DuckyLuck||283+||
||250% + 55 FS||Play Now Read Review||Raging Bull||30+||
Silver Oak Casino
||$4000 + 45 FS||Play Now Read Review||Silver Oak Casino||212+||
||$7000 + 55 FS||Play Now Read Review||Platinum Reels||360+||
Slots of Vegas
||250% / $2500||Play Now Read Review||Slots of Vegas||250+||
Planet 7 Casino
||400% / 20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Planet 7 Casino||150+||
How to play Sic Bo online?
Sic Bo is a game that is very similar to the popular game called craps. The rules of the game are straightforward to learn. Even if you have never played the game before, you can learn all the steps pretty fast, and you won’t need a lot of time to become a pro.
At first, the game can seem pretty confusing, but that’s because the table has many options, and when you’re not familiar with it, it may look daunting. However, you will learn to read the table, and you will memorize all the bets pretty fast. Once you see how easy it is, you will have so much fun playing the game.
The goal of Sic Bo is to predict what the dice (three of them) will show once the dealer or random number generator (RNG) rolls them. The table has a lot of options for bets. The bottom row is reserved for single number bets. What goes next is the part for the total wagers. The top is for double and triple wagers. Small and large bets have their place in the top corners of the table.
Now that you know the goal of the game, let’s see the steps that show how to play it online:
- First, you need to find a reputable casino and register. You can always rely on CasinoHex reviews.
- Go to the game lobby and find Sic Bo.
- You will see the board that has the odds, and you need to place the wager by making a prediction and putting chips on the bets you wish
- The RNG or a dealer (if you are playing live Sic Bo) will roll the dice.
- After a few moments, the outcomes will appear, and if your predictions are on point, you win. If not, you lose.
- As you can see, the rules and the steps are both super easy. In addition, the game’s pace is fast, and that’s giving the whole experience a particular dose of excitement.
- With all this being said, it is clear that Sic Bo online is the perfect game for thrill-seekers.
Before jumping on the real money gambling bandwagon, you can play the game for free. Some of the best casinos feature the demo version of the game. Playing Sic Bo online for free lets you learn the rules, figure out the table, and practice some strategies to see what works for you. Then, you can move on to gamble for real money with more confidence and knowledge.
Sic Bo Strategies
Sic Bo is a fun game to play, but things can become even more exciting if you put more effort into the game. While luck plays a vital role, you may try out some of the most popular strategies. They might have the potential to increase your chances of winning. However, you don’t have to rely on strategy at all if you’re lucky. In addition, there are some tips that you should keep in mind – they can help you avoid losses and keep playing longer. The tips can be handy for those who just entered the world of gambling.
Place bets on areas with best odds
Here is the strategy that is perfect for beginners. If you started playing Sic Bo online recently, the method that may increase your chances of winning is placing the best in small or big areas. These areas are located at the top corners of the table. The small bets are the numbers from four to ten, and the big ones are numbers from eleven to seventeen. These areas have better odds than others. Plus, they have pretty nice payouts. When you are a newbie, it is best to start with a low-risk strategy. Fortunately, Sic Bo is a game where you can implement such an approach, so make sure to do it, at least until you level up your experience.
Another strategy that could work for you is the combination bet. It has a pretty low house edge of only 2.77 %. Here, the player predicts a single two-number combo that will show up once the dealer rolls the dice. When it comes to combination bets, you may expect to win once in every seven wagers. It is worth giving this approach a chance.
Once you level up and have more experience playing Sic Bo, you may consider an advanced strategy. It is the type of approach that can lead you to much bigger wins.
Here, you can wager on at least four different numbers. In most cases, if you lose all four, the amount you can win later will cover up the loss. It is the type of strategy that carries more thrill.
Never rely on previous results
Here is something you should avoid doing. Some players firmly believe if the dice rolled out significant sums for some period, it would roll big and small next or vice versa. Keep in mind that you are playing the game of chance, and you are playing it in the online casino with an RNG (random number generator). The outcomes do not depend on anything that happened before.
Don’t place wagers in various areas
When playing this game, one of the tips that can save you from a lot of trouble is to avoid placing bets in multiple areas. In most online casinos for real money, you can place the wagers in up to 16 areas. However, that is not a recommended approach, especially if you are a newbie.
Choose top-rated casinos with generous bonuses
When it comes to online gambling, it is imperative to select a reputable casino. If you want to play Sic Bo in an environment that is safe and has secure payouts, you must choose one of the best gambling sites, like the ones CasinoHex recommends. In addition, quality casinos offer generous bonuses, and in some, you can use the bonus for Sic Bo. If that’s the case, you can play the game without the risk of losing your own money, and still, you can explore the game and its rules.
Play for free
Gambling for real money is exciting, but spending your own money right away isn’t a good idea if you don’t have any experience playing a particular game. Instead, play the demo version first. This will help you figure out the rules, pick up some terms, and even try out some of the strategies we have mentioned above. Then, when you know more, you can start gambling for real money with confidence.
Start small and keep an eye on your bankroll
If you are new to online gambling in general, the best tip would be to start small. Games can be exhilarating, and sometimes, you may be so into the experience that you can end up losing more than you planned. Manage the bankroll carefully, and don’t make bets with stakes that are too high. And of course, don’t forget to enjoy it!
Sic Bo odds
When it comes to Sic Bo, house edge, which represents the advantage of the casino over the player, varies. It depends on the wagers. It goes from 2.78 % to 18.98 %.
When compared with other games on the gambling sites, the house edge is akin to that of online roulette game.
The payouts vary as well, and they can go from 1x of your initial wager to 180 x. Let’s mention several types of bets and the payouts:
- Single bets – here, players are placing bets on any number from one to six. If a number shows up two times, the player will get a double payout, and if the number appears three times, the payout is tripled.
- Double bets – the players bet two out of three dice will feature the same number, which pays ten to one.
- Triple bets – the players are placing bets that all the dice will feature the same numbers. For example, this one pays thirty to one.
- Total bet – players predict the sum for all the dice. The payouts range from 6x of the wager, all the way up to 60x.
Types of Sic Bo
Sic Bo is pretty popular in online casinos because it’s fast and straightforward. Some of the best developers in the casino industry have created versions of Sic Bo that have similar rules but different appeals. The difference between the games is the theme and the potential payouts that in some versions, such as Super Sic Bo by Evolution, can go up to 1000x. There are also versions developed by Playtech, Microgaming online casinos, and NYX Interactive. The players can explore all the variants and then go for the one they like the most.
When you register in the casino and go to the lobby, you will see various games there. A single casino can have several variants of the game, so make sure to explore them all. But in the end, stick to the one you like the most.
Live dealer Sic Bo
One particular type of Sic Bo game is the live dealer one. These days, live games are pretty popular because they provide a feeling of playing at a land-based casino. Yet you are playing favorite games from the comfort of your home! You play with a dealer is a person who streams the game and takes bets from players live on air. Many of the top-rated casinos have live dealer Sic Bo, and if those who are looking for some live action can choose this variant of the game.
Sic Bo Glossary
Every type of game in the casino has its jargon, including Sic Bo. To truly master the game, you have to learn it to understand what’s happening on the table. It may seem too complicated at first, but you will memorize everything as you keep playing and practicing. Here are the most commonly used Sic Bo terms.
Any double – the wager on two out of three dice will show the same number. In some casinos, any double is also known as any pair.
Any triple – a bet that all the dice will stop at the same number.
Big – a bet placed on the numbers between 11 and 17.
Small – a bet placed on the numbers between 4 and 10.
Combination bet – a wager where the player selects two numbers to appear once the dice are rolled.
Dai Su – another name for Sic Bo.
Tai Sai – the name used in Asia that refers to the international game of Sic Bo.
Dealer – a person that manages bets and rolls the dice.
Double – also known as a duo, a player places a bet on two dice showing a particular number.
Even – three dice being an even number.
House edge – the advantage the casino has over the player. In Sic Bo, the house edge varies.
Weak bet – the bet on the outcome of one or two dice.
Strong bet – the bet on all three dice outcomes.
Sic Bo FAQ
How do you play Sic Bo?
- It is a game that has straightforward rules that are easy to follow. The goal of the game is to predict the outcome – what will dice show once they are rolled. The steps are simple. Place the chips in the area you want and place the bet. The dealer or RNG will roll the dice. The results will appear. If your predictions are correct, you win. If not, you lose. There are different types of bets to explore and various approaches and strategies.
How do you always win at Sic Bo?
- The truth is, you can’t win every time you play the game. However, you can try implementing a strategy. In addition, you can implement some of the tips into your game, which can result in better outcomes. If you are new to the game, play it for free at first, until you are familiar with all the rules and terms. Then you can move on to real money gambling. There are some approaches you can try, such as placing bets only on small or big areas. Another tip that can help you get the most from experience is not placing bets in many table areas. Also, keep in mind that previous results do not have any impact on future ones.
What casinos have Sic Bo?
- The world of online gambling is comprised of hundreds of online casinos, and it is essential to always choose trustworthy ones. The best online casinos will not only have the best variety of games and include Sic Bo in their library, but they will also have secure payouts and will keep your data safe. All these things are significant when choosing gambling sites. It would be best to be extra cautious about registering, adding funds, and playing. In addition, top-rated casinos with excellent reputations also include incredible bonus offers. In most places, you can use a bonus to explore Sic Bo.
What does house edge mean?
- The house edge shows the advantage the house (the casino) has over the player. It is different for every game. When it comes to Sic Bo, the house edge varies. It ranges from 2.78 % to 18.98 %. It depends on the type of bet. When compared to other casino games, Sic Bo’s house edge is comparable to that of roulette.
How many dice are used in Sic Bo?
- It is a game where three dice are used. The object is to guess which numbers will show up once the dice are rolled.