These days, online casinos have the most fantastic selection of games. Gambling enthusiasts can enjoy playing their favorites in the comfort of their homes or on the go. One of the games that are among the most played and most famous ones is Blackjack. You can find it in almost every trustworthy and safe online casino as a part of the game library. There are loads of variations online, including live dealer Blackjack. Every version of the game is fun in its unique way, and the players are the ones to decide which version is the most satisfying and exciting one for them.
All the players looking for a fast-paced game that brings tension and a lot of thrill, that’s why we are all excited about online blackjack real money games. It brings a sense of adventure and enjoyment to the table and keeps the gamblers entertained.
- If you have never played Blackjack and want to learn how to do it, you will find all the steps explained here at CasinoHEX.
- Those who wish to take their online gambling experience to the next level can do so by learning strategies and tips presented on this page that will help them reach higher than ever before.
- Players can find a reliable list of the best online blackjack sites to gamble for fun and real money.
Best Casinos to Play Blackjack Online for Real Money – 2022
|€/$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+|
|C$7500 + 550 FS||Read Review||Rickycasino||3841+|
|C$1200 + 150 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||5106+|
|$2500 + 40 FS||Read Review||El Royale||222+|
|$2250 / 35 FS||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|280%||Read Review||Las Atlantis||254+|
|250% + 35 FS||Read Review||Raging Bull||30+|
|$6000||Read Review||Super Slots||198+|
Planet 7 Casino
|400% / 20 FS||Read Review||Planet 7 Casino||150+|
The rules of Blackjack – how to play the game
The rules of Blackjack are pretty simple. The goal is to get closer to 21 than the dealer. If you go over that number, that’s called a bust — you immediately lose the game. At the start of the game, you will get two cards. For the players, both cards are facing up as it’s not a game where you have to compete with other players like in poker. For the dealer, one of them will face down, and another one will be face up. The catch is, you know only one part of the equation when it comes to the dealer, and won’t fold when you see a natural blackjack, 21. If that happens, the dealer takes the round, but you won’t learn about that until after you’ve placed your bets at the best online blackjack casinos.
When it’s your turn, you need to choose to hit or to stay. By selecting the first option, you will get another card. When going for the “Hit” option, you will have the current sum of your cards in mind. You will stay in the game if the value of your hand is 21 or less. In Blackjack, the dealer is the one who plays last. Staying leaves you with the current hand and passes the turn to the player to your left.
You can also split your cards into two hands if you’ve got a pair or double down on your hand — raise the stakes when you’re particularly confident in your hand. This is only possible if you get a card too, so don’t double down on 17 and up.
When you and the dealer reveal your cards, it is time to see who the winner is. If you have a hand that is 21 or closer to 21 than the hand the dealer has, it means you win this round. If the dealer has a hand closer to 21, the dealer wins. You don’t have to outmatch the other players at the table to get a payout, just the dealer.
Another thing to keep in mind is that cards like Jacks, Queens, and Kings all have the value of ten. However, when it comes to Aces, the value depends on other cards you have, it can be either one or eleven.
These are the rules for the classic Blackjack online that you can find on most gambling websites. When it comes to other versions of the game, they have slightly different rules. For example, some may favor the dealer, and some forms even have extra bets and other features.
Real Money Blackjack Strategies
When playing Blackjack online or any other game you love, you want to learn as much as possible about the strategies so that you can increase your chance of winning. Some tips can help you take your gambling to the next level.
Before moving to game tips, there are certain things you should always have in mind. First, when selecting a casino, always choose the one that is reliable and safe. You can rely on СasinoHEX reviews. Going for a well-known casino is the key. Reputable gambling sites offer various blackjack online real money options, and in addition, they provide generous bonuses to the players.
Another thing to take into account is the Blackjack variant you are going to pick. It can make an enormous difference. When it comes to details, the house edge is the essential one. The lower the house edge is, the better. If you have never played the game before, consider trying a demo in one of the casinos that offer it. It will help you learn the rules, and once you are familiar with them, you can move to bet for real money at casinos with PayPal deposit.
Basic Blackjack strategy
When playing a game like online blackjack for real money, it is crucial to know the basics. Of course, you will need some time to grasp it all, but thankfully, the basic rules are simple, and you will learn them quickly.
|When you know the essential tips for playing Blackjack online, you can increase your chances of winning, which will eventually take your gambling experience to a whole new level.|
In most cases, whether you should hit or stand depends on the upcard of the dealer. Therefore, it is advisable to hit a hand of 8 or less. On the contrary, do not hit a hand that has a value of 17 or up.
When players get two cards of the same value, they can split them into two separate hands and get an additional card for each hand. It is advisable always to split aces and eights. It would be best if you did not split tens, fours, and fives.
When playing Blackjack online, it is vital to learn more about the odds and the house edge. The player wants to win, but the casino wants to win as well. The best blackjack odds of winning for a player are around 42% (approximately 1 in every 20 hands) in the basic version of the game, the house edge is just 0,13% at single-deck blackjack.
The odds are in favor of the casino, but you do stand a chance to win, especially if you choose the right version. When choosing the version of blackjack online gambling, always go for the one with the lowest house advantage.
However, it’s not as bad as when placing single numbers bets in online roulette for real money.
Things that affect the house edge and a few tips:
- Payback – make sure to find the standard 3:2
- Find the option with fewer decks used
- Learn the basics and develop a strategy
- Take your time to research and find the online casino that offers Blackjack with the low house edge.
Popular Online Blackjack Types
Blackjack is one of the most popular card games, and it is the favorite of many gamblers. There are many different versions of it you can play on mobile phones or computers, and every version brings something unique to the table. iOs and Android casino apps real money offer a great selection of blackjack free slot games on every taste. You’ve already learned a lot about classic Blackjack, but the story doesn’t end there. There are additional types of game that you may explore as well. Most real money online casino sites offer various kinds of this popular game. The gamblers get to choose the one they like the most. In addition, every game type has a different house edge, which varies and depends on the type and the casino.
If you are stepping into the world of Blackjack for the first time, you need to learn the terms used in the game, and the СasinoHEX has explained them all: Blackjack is the game’s name, for sure, but it is also the name of the best possible hand you can get when playing. It is the combo of a ten or a picture card and one ace — altogether makes 21. When you get it with the first two cards, it’s an automatic win.
- Hit – You hit when you want to get another card from the dealer.
- Bust – It means you or the dealer went over 21.
- Box – The place in front of each player where the bets are made.
- Chip down/chip up – Decreasing the bet/increasing the bet
- Double down – receiving one more card and blackjack betting up the amount of the original amount
- Hard hand – a hand without an ace
- Soft hand – a hand with an ace that is valued as 11 (the player can get one more card)
- Hole card – The face-down card of the dealer
- Split – An option that allows you to split two cards of the same value into two separate hands
- Stand – not taking more cards.
- Even money – the option that allows you to take a 1-1 payout on the bet if the dealer has an ace and you have Blackjack
- Count – recording the cards that are dealt mentally to predict the future trends and place bets accordingly
- Insurance – a particular sort of bet offered only in times when the dealer has an ace.
- Pair – a hand that features two cards of equal value
- Paint – a card with a picture
- Monkey – a card that has a value of 10
- Standoff – the value of the player’s hand is the same as the value of the dealer’s hand.
Online Blackjack FAQ
1️⃣ Can I play Blackjack for free?
- The answer is yes. You can play Blackjack online for free in some online casinos with the demo version of the game. The demo version allows the players to try out the game, learn the basics and rules, and experience its pace. Then, once you feel ready, you can move on and play the game for real money.
2️⃣ What is the trick to Blackjack?
- Every player wants to win, but winning every time is not possible. However, you can increase your chances by following some tips. First, make sure you are playing at a reputable casino. Trustworthy gambling sites offer generous bonuses that you can use to play Blackjack. Second, make sure to learn the basics of the game and all the rules. You can choose one of the strategies when you become more experienced, such as hi-lo counting cards.
3️⃣ Is 24/7 Blackjack rigged?
- Blackjack is not rigged. It is one of the most popular games. It comes in many forms, and you can find it in all the best online casinos. When it comes to house advantage, Blackjack is less than 1 %. With that being said, the game is considered one of the most profitable ones for gamblers.
4️⃣ Does Blackjack beat 21?
- Blackjack beats every hand that isn’t Blackjack. That includes the hands that have a total value of 21 and exceed two cards.
5️⃣ Is Blackjack online legal?
- Yes, playing Blackjack online is legal. You can play the game for free in the casinos that have the demo version. Those who like to gamble for real money can do that as well by choosing a reputable and safe online casino. Most casinos provide live blackjack real money options for experienced players.
6️⃣ What is Blackjack?
- Blackjack is one of the most popular card games, also known as 21. The origins of the game can be found in Europe. Today, the game is played all across the globe. The player competes against the dealer. The goal is to hit the number 21 with the cards dealt but not go over the value. The rules of it are pretty straightforward and can be learned quickly. In addition, the game has a fast pace, and it’s pretty exciting, and that’s why so many people love playing it.