|🌟 Best Neteller Casino:||💰 Min Neteller Deposit:||✅ Deposit Bonus:|
|Cocoa Casino||$25||75 Free Spins|
|Planet 7 Casino||$30||400% / 20 FS|
|Slots of Vegas Casino||$25||250% / $2500|
|7bitCasino||$30||100% / $300 + 100 FS|
|Raging Bull Casino||$30||250% + 55 FS|
It’s also quick and easy to use and has a fast withdrawal time. In this review, we’ll tell you all about Neteller casinos and how you can use this deposit method to your advantage.
Best Online Casinos Accepting Neteller Payments in September 2023
|88,000 Tao Coins||Read Review||TaoFortune||73+||
|250% + 55 FS||Read Review||Raging Bull||30+||
Silver Oak Casino
|$4000 + 45 FS||Read Review||Silver Oak Casino||212+||
Slots of Vegas
|250% / $2500||Read Review||Slots of Vegas||250+||
Planet 7 Casino
|400% / 20 FS||Read Review||Planet 7 Casino||150+||
|75 Free Spins||Read Review||Cocoa Casino||300+||
|100% up to $300 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||8481+||
|100% up to $400||Read Review||Brango Casino||154+||
|100% Up to $300 + 100 FS||Read Review||7bitCasino||5470+||
|€/$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||6656+||
How Neteller Works And What It Is
|⏳ Deposit Time:||Instant|
|⏳ Withdrawal Time:||24 – 72 hours|
|🎰 Number of Casinos:||15|
|💰 Alternatives:||EcoPayz, PayPal, PayForit|
Neteller is an online payment system that was founded in Canada in 1999. It is an e-wallet that offers a payment service for online transactions and is now part of Paysafe Group Limited. People use Neteller for a range of payment reasons, gambling being one of them. Neteller allows you to make payments just by using your email address, which means you have an added layer of security to protect your bank account.
If you’ve heard of PayPal, then Neteller is very similar. It is a secure digital wallet that allows for online payments and money transfers in an online casino and elsewhere. You can even buy and sell cryptocurrencies through the service. It is known as being one of the most secure and trusted payment systems. It has lots of security features and anti-fraud tools. What’s more, it charges no fees for transferring money apart from a fee for foreign currency exchange.
For many years, this e-wallet has been a top choice for players who engage in real money play online and it is among the most secure options available.
Neteller is linked to your bank account. It is free to open your account, and Neteller simply acts as an intermediary between the merchant (casino) and your bank. As you can imagine, there are many benefits of using this payment method for gambling. As such, there are many online casinos that accept Neteller around the world.
Some of the benefits include ease of payment, free and instant payments at casinos, wide acceptance, additional protection, and safe and secure transactions. One of the most important benefits, however, is that casino withdrawals using Neteller are the fastest out there, which means you get quicker access to your money. Many people choose to play at these sites purely for this reason!
How To Make A Deposit Using a Neteller Account
Before you can start depositing money at your chosen casino, you’ll need to have a Neteller account. If you don’t already have one, it’s easy to set one up. Here are the instructions for creating one.
- Select a trusted and licensed Neteller casino online. We highly recommend playing only at legit online casinos Neteller sites with the license of trusted online gaming authorities
- Create a new casino member account. Enter all the requested information including Name, Email Address, Desired Account Currency, Date of Birth, etc.
- Access the cashier and select Neteller as the payment option. To pay with Neteller at gambling sites is easy and simple.
- Enter a deposit amount. Here you can add the appropriate details and choose the amount of cash you want to deposit for gambling. Don’t forget that minimum deposit must be at least $20.
Before you can use this method of payment at Neteller casinos, you’ll need to have funds in the account. There are several ways of doing this, and you’ll see all of the options listed in the ‘Deposit’ area of your account. You can receive money from other people through your phone number or email address, you can receive money from a merchant (i.e., casino winnings or a refund), you can make a deposit with a bank transfer, card payment, other e-wallets, and even with Bitcoin. Funds can be added on the main website or through its mobile app. However, some payment options (like Samsung Pay) are only available on the desktop site.
Although they won’t charge you for casino transactions. You will be charged a fee when you fund your account. For example, if you choose Visa, Mastercard, or bank transfer to add funds, you’ll be charged 2.5%.
With your account open, here’s how to deposit funds at casinos accepting Neteller:
- Open an account at your chosen online casino and log in.
- Go to the casino cashier section of your account and choose ‘deposit.’
- Find Neteller in the banking method options.
- Enter your amount and confirm.
- The casino will take you through to the secure gateway to confirm the transaction.
- Once completed, you will see a confirmation, and the funds will be in your online casino account.
- Now, you’re free to join in your favourite games, access any free spins, or head straight to the live dealer games section.
How to Withdraw Money From Neteller Casinos
Like deposits, the casino withdrawal process is easy, too—and it’s a similar process. Due to the nature of these transactions, however, it does take slightly longer for them to be completed. Here are the steps to follow for a withdrawal request:
- You’ll need to log in to your account before you can initiate your withdrawal.
- Head to the cashier section and select ‘withdraw’ to go to the casino withdrawal page.
- Select ‘Neteller’ as your payment method and enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Click to confirm. You might also need to confirm this with the company, so follow any instructions the casino gives you.
- Once confirmed, the transaction will be processed, and you’ll soon see the funds arrive in your account.
The time it takes for the money to reach you depends on the individual casino. The top Neteller online casinos process these transactions almost instantly, and you can have your funds in a matter of a few short hours.
Sometimes, however, it can take 24 or 48 hours for this to reach you. The good news is, though, that this is among the quickest withdrawal methods. Similar speeds are offered by other e-wallets, but nothing else will be quicker. Credit and debit cards, for instance, take up to 7 business days. Bank transfers can take as long as 10 days.
You should also be aware that the first withdrawal at any betting site will take longer than subsequent ones. This is due to the international Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations. The casino might request proof of ID from you, like a government-issued photo ID (e.g., a passport), a utility bill, and a copy of your credit card (if you used this method, for instance.). This process helps to prevent fraud and money laundering, but once you’ve completed it, you’ll be able to withdraw your money much quicker.
Remember that most gambling sites, including online casinos that accept Neteller, have playthrough requirements on their bonuses. This means that you won’t be able to withdraw any winnings achieved through a bonus or free spins until you meet the playthrough requirements as detailed in the casino offer terms and conditions.
Neteller Online Casino Transaction Fees and Limits
|⚡️ Transaction Fees:||When you make a deposit or withdrawal at an online casino, there are no fees for the transaction, so you will not have to worry about incurring additional costs. However, Neteller does charge a fee when you are adding funds to the Neteller account from a bank or a debit card. Deposits have a 2.5% fee.|
|⚡️ Transaction Limits:||If you are withdrawing directly from your Neteller account to your bank or credit card, there will be limits in place. You are able to conduct 10 daily withdrawals but the total of all withdrawals cannot exceed $1000.|
The good news is that casinos that accept Neteller withdrawals themselves typically don’t charge fees for deposits or withdrawals. This is not to say that you definitely won’t encounter Neteller fees, however, as some sites may charge for using this service. It’s also worth noting that Neteller does charge its customers for adding funds to their accounts. These fees are 2.5%, which is quite large-especially if you’re a high roller.
In terms of limits, these depend on the casino. Gambling sites often set daily, weekly, and monthly limits on how much can be withdrawn via different means. Neteller themselves also have withdrawal limits if you want to take the money out of your account and put it into your personal bank account. You are allowed to make 10 withdrawals per day, but you can’t withdraw more than $1,000 in total each day.
Neteller Online Casinos Bonuses Explained
Thankfully, people using these casino sites can expect to access a whole range of different bonus and promotion deals. These include welcome packages as well as regular casino bonuses for continuing customs. Here are some of the bonus types you can expect to find:
- Welcome bonus packages: These are often a combination of matched bonuses and free spins with a deposit. Packages tend to offer bonuses on subsequent deposits, too – like your first 5.
- Matched deposit welcome bonuses: These deposit offers give you a percentage of your deposit back as bonus funds. This is typically 100%. Sites will limit this to a stated maximum so that the offer can’t be abused.
- No deposit bonus offers: Some casino sites offer no deposit bonuses either as a welcome bonus or as a regular promotion. This tends to be a small amount of cash to play with, a free chip, or some free spins. No deposit bonus offers aren’t as common as other types of offers.
- Reload bonuses: Once you’re an established member of a casino, you can make the most of reload bonuses when you deposit. These are matched deposit bonuses.
- Cashback: Some casino platforms offer cashback. This is usually done as a percentage of losses from the previous day or week. It might also come as a reward for climbing up the ranks of the casino’s loyalty club.
As always, it’s worth reading any casino bonus offer’s terms and conditions very carefully. Some casino sites don’t allow people who make a payment with their Neteller account to access the welcome bonus, for example.
Terms and conditions also detail lots of other things to be aware of, like which games the free spins are on, as well as any wagering requirements and the types of casino games that contribute to them.
Pros and Cons of Using Neteller At Casino Sites
When you use the best Neteller casino sites, you’ll realize there are many positives to doing so. That said, it’s also a good idea to be aware of the potential drawbacks. Before joining any casino site, it’s important to know about both the advantages and the disadvantages of casinos with Neteller.
You’ll be able to see that using Neteller casino sites is favoured by many the list of advantages we’ve got compared to the disadvantages. Everyone should read all of the pros and cons in detail before deciding that this is their preferred payment method and depositing money in this way.
Is Neteller A Safe Option To Use At Online Casinos?
Neteller is the perfect way to pay online at online gambling platforms. The best online casinos recognize that players want secure casino deposit and withdrawal transactions, which is why they offer it as a payment method.
As a member of the Paysafe Group, Neteller takes its offering seriously. Making deposits and withdrawals this way allows casino customers to play their favorite games in total security. This is because Neteller has its own safety features built-in, like anti-fraud tools. The company is always taking steps to ensure your protection and always upgrades its security measures.
When customers choose Neteller—and especially when they choose the best Neteller casino sites—they are doubling their protection. The company is known for being one of the safest online casino payment method options. This e-wallet payment method operates with top-level SSL encryption, which is the same standard as all major financial institutions, including casino platforms.
Deposits and withdrawals through Neteller means you never have to divulge your bank account details or card number to casinos that accept Neteller. Finally, Neteller is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, which is one of the most respected financial institutions worldwide.
When a casino accepts Neteller, it recognizes that casino players seek a secure payment method to deposit with. These Neteller casino platforms also offer their own protection in terms of SSL encryption and robust privacy policies. This means your bank details, personal data, and money are secure. As such, transferring money to fund your casino in this way is doubly safe.
The best Neteller casinos are also licensed and regulated by the top jurisdictions. They will adhere to the gambling industry’s strict casino regulations, including responsible gaming and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations.
Neteller Payment Alternatives
Neteller casinos offer a range of other payment options. Depending on individual online casinos, customer accounts can be topped up with a wide range of options. These include other e-wallet services like Skrill and PayPal, debit cards and credit cards, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies. You can also find many a pay by phone casino that allows customers to pay through their mobile phones.
Here are some more details about some of these methods.
Anyone who wants to control their spending at online casinos can opt to use a prepaid card for their casino transactions. These are also ideal for anyone gambling on a smaller budget. One popular prepaid card is the Paysafecard, which is also a member of the Paysafe Group that Neteller belongs to. Another popular option is Neosurf online casino sites. Generally speaking, casinos that take prepaid cards recognize that low-stakes players use them. As such, you’ll often find good casino bonuses with low wagering requirements.
You can buy prepaid cards at land-based retailers like grocery stores and gas stations, and they’re available preloaded for up to $100. To use them, you have a 16-digit number, much like a credit or debit card.
However, you can’t withdraw any online casino winnings to a prepaid card. This means you’ll have to choose an alternative withdrawal method at the online casino, usually a bank transfer, which unfortunately has the longest of all processing times and can be up to 10 business days.
Skrill is another modern online casino payment method like Neteller. This e-wallet is also perfect for gambling activities. Skrill and Neteller offer very similar services, and both belong to the Paysafe Group (formerly known as Optimal Payments PLC). However, there are differences, and these are mainly in their limits and fees.
While Neteller’s fees (the 2.5% fee for topping up your account) are all in USD, Skrill’s are in Euros. Skrill charges a 1% fee for top-ups on unverified accounts, and there are withdrawal fees, too. For example, to get your money out of Skrill, you’ll need to pay either a percentage fee (Visa/Neteller) or a flat fee (bank wire/Swift). If you verify your account, however, top-ups are fee.
Leading casinos around the world accept credit cards as a method of payment to deposit and withdraw money. However, some countries, like the UK, only allow debit cards. You’ll find all of the major card issuers accepted widely. This includes Mastercard, Visa, and Discover Card.
When you pay with a credit card, the money arrives in your casino balance straight away, so you can play games instantly. The amount you spend will then be billed to you monthly on your credit card statement.
Casino withdrawals to credit cards can take a longer time than Neteller casino withdrawals. Some casino sites also don’t allow you to withdraw funds to a credit card. If a credit card isn’t accepted, you can use a debit card in the same way.
Another alternative is cryptocurrencies. These are among the newest types of payment accepted at online gambling sites and have become popular with players who aren’t legally allowed to gamble in their area. This is because cryptocurrencies are anonymous and are not regulated by any financial institution or government.
Applying for a cryptocurrency wallet is just as easy as an e-wallet like Neteller. You simply open the account and add some funds. They’re converted to your chosen cryptocurrency, and you can then use it to play at the best Bitcoin casino around—or, if you prefer, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
Crypto casinos are increasingly popular due to players learning about how easy they are and the security and anonymity they offer.
For alternatives to the casino deposit payment options we’ve mentioned, you could also consider searching for the best instant bank transfer casinos or eCheck online casinos, depending on your casino requirements.
Benefits of Using Neteller to Gamble
There are many benefits to using Neteller for your casino gambling. Here are the main advantages:
- Convenient: Above all, this payment method is convenient. Once you have an account, payments are quick and easy. It’s simply a case of topping up and then making a payment with your email address and password. There’s no need to enter long card numbers, CVV codes, or expiry dates. Most people are simply able to remember their details to make payments whenever they choose.
- Safe and secure: This company is a trusted organization that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. This is one of the most robust authorities in the world. As such, you can trust them to keep your data and money safe and secure. Payments with Neteller at online casinos are processed via encryption software. The service also has its own security measures like anti-fraud tools, casino balance monitoring, and account verification.
- Different ways to fund: You can top up your casino balance in a range of ways. Popular methods include funding via your bank account or through your debit or credit card. You can also make a payment to it through Paysafe: cash, Paysafe Card, and Rapid Transfer.
- No additional fees: Neteller casinos don’t charge fees when you make deposits and withdrawals with this method. They do charge customers to top up their accounts, however, so it isn’t completely free to use.
- High Limits: Payments with Neteller have high limits in most online gambling sites. Sometimes this is unlimited. This makes casino platforms that accept Neteller an excellent choice for people who are high rollers and who like to gamble a lot of money. For those who don’t spend a lot, Neteller is also great for making the minimum casino deposit required.
- Customer Support: Neteller has its own ways of contacting customer support should you need help with your account. There is a support centre as well as FAQs, and you can also connect to their Facebook, Instagram, X account, and YouTube channel. The support centre offers advice on a range of issues you might be having. There’s also a live chat function available 24/7. Players can also contact the Neteller casino for support.
Whether you want to access a casino for slots, table games, live dealer games, or specialty casino games, Neteller is a perfect choice. These sites offer a great range of playing opportunities, and many have thousands of different games from the best casino software providers out there.
With no fees, low minimum deposits, and high maximum ones, this method is an excellent financing option for everyone. The only thing to watch out for is your access to casino bonuses. If you want those free spins or your matched casino bonus, be sure to double-check that Neteller deposits are eligible.
1️⃣ Will my Neteller payment be secure?
- Yes. Payments are 100% safe and secure. This is an international payment company that’s regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It’s also part of the Paysafe Group, which is renowned for its excellence and secure systems.
2️⃣ Are instant withdrawals offered?
- Yes. Typically, the withdrawals in the casino platforms that accept Neteller are among the quickest out there. With some sites, you’ll see your funds arrive in your account within a few hours. The most you’ll likely wait is 48 hours, but it’s almost always under 24.
3️⃣ How do I deposit with Neteller?
- Making a deposit is straightforward. When you’re logged into your account, go to the cashier section and click on ‘deposit’. Next, choose Neteller as your option and enter the amount you’d like to spend. You’re usually re-directed to the company to confirm the transaction, and then the money will appear in your casino account immediately.
4️⃣ Where do I find the best Neteller Casinos?
- Here at CasinoHEX, we pride ourselves on being up-to-date with our research. As such, you can find all of the best options available from us. Alternatively, you can research yourself, but make sure to check you’re looking at legit casinos with appropriate licensing and regulation before you sign up.
5️⃣ What bonuses can I get?
- Most sites will allow you to access all of the available casino bonus offers. However, some places will not count payments made with Neteller and Skrill in their deposit bonus packages. Always check the terms and conditions before you join so that you’re not disappointed.
6️⃣ Why choose Neteller Casinos?
- These sites are among the safest around. A casino that accepts Neteller understands people’s needs for quick and secure payment options.
7️⃣ Does Neteller work in the US?
- Unfortunately, this company doesn’t operate in the US. However, you can get Skrill, which is very similar and is run by the same parent company, Paysafe Group.