But the question now arises. Where should you be looking for the best live blackjack? What are the different criteria the best live online casinos should have? Today, we’re here to answer all of your questions.
In this article today, we will go through the basics of blackjack, what the rules are, how it is played, and what the differences are between traditional casinos and online sites with live blackjack. We will also provide you with a list of legit and licensed online casinos for the best blackjack online for money experience, so stay tuned for that. For now, let’s jump right in.
Our Recommended Best Online Live Blackjack Casino Sites – November 2023
||8,500 WOW Coins + 4.5 SC||Play Now Read Review||WOW Vegas||412+||
||125,000 Free Coins||Play Now Read Review||Funrize||88+||
||100,000 Free Coins||Play Now Read Review||NoLimitCoins||73+||
||88,000 Tao Coins||Play Now Read Review||TaoFortune||73+||
|5||Read Review||El Royale||202+||
|6||Read Review||Las Atlantis||254+||
||500% + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||DuckyLuck||283+||
||250% + 55 FS||Play Now Read Review||Raging Bull||30+||
||$7000 + 55 FS||Play Now Read Review||Platinum Reels||360+||
Silver Oak Casino
||$4000 + 45 FS||Play Now Read Review||Silver Oak Casino||212+||
Why Play at Online Casinos with Live Blackjack?
- Play from the Comfort of Your Home. Before we begin anything, let’s clear up what live blackjack is. The key difference is enjoying the game from the comfort of your home, while the excitement is the same as you’d get in a land-based casino.
- Licensed Secure Online Casinos. The benefit of playing live blackjack online is not just comfort. But it’s security too. Chosen wisely, the top live blackjack sites are one of the safest options for gambling in our opinion. Because they are licensed and guarantee you the safety of your privacy as well as your money.
- Enjoy Different Varieties of Blackjack. Another benefit of the best live blackjack online is the ability to enjoy the variety within the same game. Normally, you’d visit a casino, and you’d be playing the same game on the same-looking table. But in the case of online blackjack with live dealer, you get to enjoy different titles with different interfaces. Each one is its own kind of experience.
- Different Wagering Options. If you want to enjoy the game while not spending too much of your budget, find blackjack games where the betting limits are really low. Similarly, if you’re feeling adventurous, browse over to one of the high roller titles and bet big to win big.
- Professional Atmosphere. Since the games are played using the OCR technology, you will be facing an actual professional dealer. They’ll even be dressed for the event. You’ll see some insane shuffling when you’re sitting down for a game of live blackjack. This guarantees a professional environment where you can enjoy blackjack to its fullest capacity.
How Does Live Blackjack Work?
You can enjoy live blackjack on your desktop by visiting live blackjack online casinos from your browser. The same can be done from your phone. But we’ll be coming back to that later. For now, let’s stick with finding out how the online version of the game work.
There is a virtual table which you can interact with. This is the table you will be using to place bets and perform all the actions. At the same time, the video of the dealer handling the cards and dealing with the hands will be streamed to you.
Having the game live-streamed to you ensures that there is no cheating and everything is fair. You are placing bets with other players at your table. And while it will all feel a bit surreal, all of that goes to show how far technology has come.
There are also variations to the online version on top of the basic rules. We’ll be going over the basics in a little while. Here are a few special blackjack types:
Types of Live Dealer Blackjack
- Bet Behind: You can bet on another player’s hand while you wait your turn at the table.
- Double Any 2: You can double down for any combination of cards.
- Double 9-11: You can only double down when you have a 9, 10, or 11 in hand. You also receive an extra card.
- Resplit: If you’ve already split two same cards and get another pair that’s identical, you get to split again in this type of blackjack.
- Side Bets: Place bets on side bets at the table. You can place your bet on specific pre-determined outcomes, allowing you to win prizes.
- Surrender: You can fold your hand and walk away from the table if you want to quit. With this special rule in effect, you take half of your stake back when you walk away.
Mobile Live Dealer Blackjack
Remember how we mentioned that you may play blackjack from your home? But can you also do it from your phone? The answer is yes. You can play the best live dealer blackjack by using the free casino apps. All the games have wonderful graphics, and the system is very user-friendly.
All you need is a working mobile phone that supports the casino app. After that, everything is very simple. But for newcomers, here is a detailed breakdown of how to enjoy live blackjack on mobile devices.
Playing Live Dealer Blackjack on Mobile
- Launch the preferred casino app of your choice and head to the “Live Casino” section. If your chosen casino does not have an app, you can do the same from your phone’s browser.
- Browse the Blackjack titles and tap on one that catches your eye.
That’s all there is to it. While that’s simple and all, here are some tips that will help you out with your mobile blackjack experience.
- Use a stable and reliable mobile internet connection.
- Since you’ll be playing on a mobile device, there will be less screen space.
- To access the live chat, you’ll need to switch between the chat screen and the table.
- Have enough battery backup on your device to prevent interruptions.
Recommendations for Mobile Casino
If you’re not sure which online casinos with live blackjack to try out, check out the table below. Here we list our top 5 picks for the best live blackjack casino you can enjoy on the go. All of these are safe and trusted casinos, so try one out when you’re feeling confident to play.
|Casino Brand Name||Bonus Amount||Number of Games||Payout Rate|
|Dream Vegas||$770||Over 500 games||98.1%|
|Casumo||$350||600+ games across different categories||97.27%|
|Mansion Casino||$1100||Multiple types of blackjack games||97.32%|
|Mr. Mega||$120||300+ games||97.23%|
|PokerStars||$240 + 100 Free Spins||Over 700 games||97.31%|
Live Blackjack Table Rules and Side Bets
In this section, we explore the rules of the game of blackjack. As we saw before, there are additional rules on top of the base game, which makes everything interesting. But before you go ahead and enjoy those special rules, it’s important to learn about the main rules.
And while we’re at it, we’ll also go over the side bets that you can find at live dealer blackjack online tables.
Before we start with the actual game mechanics, we thought this needed a mention. When you’re choosing a live blackjack casino, you should go for some website licensed by UKGC, MGA, or some other reputable authority. We know we’ve already talked about this. But this is very important, and we cannot stress it enough. Try to stay away from shady casinos and only play at the top live dealer blackjack sites.
Now let’s go over a detailed breakdown of how to play live blackjack online.
In online blackjack with the live dealer, you play against the dealer. There can be different numbers of players on the table. All the players are trying to beat the dealer’s hand. The bets are placed on the chance a player has to beat the dealer.
To beat the dealer, your hand needs to have a maximum of 21 in card values. The numerical cards have their face value, while the higher cards all have a value of 10. In some tables, aces are worth 1 or 11. But the main objective remains the same; to have a better hand than the dealer, not going over 21.
The hand that totals 21 is called blackjack, and that’s where the name of the game comes from. Blackjack is the best hand that you can have in the game. If you have a blackjack, it doesn’t matter what hand the dealer has. Anyone who has a blackjack wins the round by default.
After you’ve chosen a good casino and made a deposit into your casino account, you are now set for betting on a game of blackjack. Find a table and get ready to bet. Since you’ll be playing live dealer blackjack, everything is much easier to keep track of.
The interface of the game helps you keep track of the progress of a particular round. Betting is simple since all you need to do is press on the chips that you want to bet. There is a timer that will denote how long you have to place a bet. Once all the cards are dealt, and the bets are placed, the action is underway.
Once the cards are dealt out, the round officially begins. There are several actions that you can take throughout the round. These are the options that you will have at your disposal in terms of playing:
- Hit. This means you add another card to your hand
- Stand. You don’t take any more cards.
- Double down. Increase the amount of the bet you placed by double.
- Split Pairs. If you have two identical cards, you can split them and play them as two separate hands.
Depending on the initial hand that you receive, you can perform any of the above actions. If your hand total is too low, you can consider a hit and increase the count. But you need to be careful when you do this. You want to be aware of how much your hand total is getting. Remember, if you go over 21, you lose the round automatically.
Once you feel that your hand is good enough, you can ask to stand and wait for the end of the round. If you are feeling confident that your hand is a winning one, you can always double down.
As for splitting the pairs, unless you know what you’re doing, it’s best not to go there. But if you’re an advanced player, who knows the game inside out, go for it.
End of the Round
Once all the players are done with their actions, the round ends. At this point, everyone shows their cards. The players’ cards are compared to the dealer's. The player with a better hand than the dealer wins the round and all the bets.
If there is more than one winning hand, all winning players will get the winnings divided between them. So, don’t worry if someone has a better hand than you. As long as your hand beats the dealer’s, you will win.
Live Blackjack Vs. Traditional Blackjack
Both of these have their sets of pros and cons. Without any further ado, let’s dive right into it.
|Live Blackjack||Traditional Blackjack|
|✅ Play from the comfort of your own home||✅ The atmosphere is intense, and the stakes are high|
|✅ Play at any time and anywhere||✅ You get instant payouts on the table|
|✅ Choose from a wide range of options||✅ Games are thrilling and significantly more hype|
|✅ Special bonuses and promotions||❌ Hidden costs like travelling, involved|
|✅ Great privacy and anonymity||❌ The pressure gets to a lot of people|
|❌ Blackjack tactics don’t really work||❌ You can't choose the time of playing|
|❌ Bad internet affects gameplay|
Live Dealer Blackjack Casino Bonuses and Promotions
To make your casino experience even more enjoyable, the top live dealer blackjack casinos offer bonuses and promotions. These bonuses add to your blackjack experience by giving you bonus money.
Some casinos will sweeten the deal even more by throwing in free spins on slots. The bonuses are targeted mainly toward new players. Adding a little more to their bankroll can help them get a grip on the game much faster. And the faster new players learn, the faster they get to enjoy blackjack.
Payment Methods Available
No live dealer blackjack experience would be complete without a smooth payment system to accompany it. And at the best blackjack casinos, you can utilize the most popular payment methods to deposit and withdraw funds to and from your account. Let’s see how it’s done.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to deposit in the best blackjack casinos.
- Log in to your casino account and head over to your wallet.
- Under the wallet options, you should see an option called “Deposit”.
- Click on “Deposit”, and you should see a list of the supported methods by the casino.
- Select your preferred deposit method from the list and enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction, and you’re done. You should now see the funds transferred in your casino account.
To withdraw winnings from your casino account, all you need to do is follow the steps listed below:
- Log in to your casino account and go to your wallet for withdrawal.
- From the wallet, select “Withdrawal” and choose your preferred method for withdrawal.
- Pick one from the listed methods. Depending on the method you select, the withdrawal time will vary.
- Confirm the withdrawal by providing your credentials.
- After the withdrawal time has passed, you should see your winnings deposited in your accounts.
It should now be clear exactly how easy it is to deposit and withdraw funds. By simply following the steps, you too can have your funds transferred in no time.
Can you play live blackjack for real money?
- At the safest online casinos, you can play live dealer blackjack online for real money. The best live blackjack sites are licensed and 100% safe, so there’s no risk of playing there with your real money. What are you waiting for, then? Go out there and have fun!
Is it safe to play live blackjack for money?
- So long as your casino is licensed and supports the most popular payment methods out there, there is no risk of losing money. And since you’re going to play blackjack with a live dealer, which is streamed to you directly, there’s no risk of being cheated.
Which casino offers the best live blackjack?
- There are so many good options out there that it was really difficult to pick a clear winner. If you want many great options to choose from, take a look at our recommended list of the best casinos with live blackjack. It’s a good place to start if you’re a newcomer to gambling.