- Cocoa Casino launched in 2006
- 300+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany accepted
Play in Cocoa Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
Welcome Bonus75 Free Spins Sign Up Now
In this Cocoa Casino review, we tell you everything you need to know before you play here.
|📍 Year Established:||2006|
|🎰 Number of Online Games:||300+|
|💬 Support:||[email protected]|
|🌍 Countries Accepted:||United States|
|🎁 Welcome Bonus:||75 Free Spins|
Pros and Cons of Cocoa Casino
Cocoa Casino has lots of advantages and a few disadvantages. Here are our findings after reviewing the site:
Cocoa Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Players signing up for Cocoa Casino are offered a number of bonuses and promotions. This includes a choice of two different welcome bonus deals. You can either get a 200% matched deposit bonus or 100% cashback insurance. The cashback offer insures you against losses, so once your deposit has gone, you can claim the money back.
There are no promo codes needed to access the bonuses, as they are credited automatically. However, if you don’t want to play with a bonus, you must contact the customer support team first.
|Welcome Bonus:||200% match deposit bonus + 75 FS|
|Wagering Requirement:||1x (max. withdrawal is 10x the cashback amount)|
More Casino Promotions
When you’re logged into your casino account, you can head to the promotions tab to see what other offers there are to claim. There are lots of them for just only $25 minimum deposit casino option!
Here are some of the promotions you might come across:
- 250% wager-free bonus on your next deposit + 30 Comp Points – minimum deposit required is $450.
- 100% wager-free bonus + 20 Comp Points – minimum deposit required is $75.
- 200% wager-free bonus – minimum deposit is $100.
- 100% wager-free bonus – minimum deposit is $25.
- 15 spins on Mythic Wolf: Sacred Moon for $25 (saving $12.50)
- 50 Spins on Roll Out The Barrels (40% off)
- Refer a friend and get $25 free.
These bonuses change frequently, and while we could see any Cocoa Casino free spins offers or no deposit bonus at this time, the deals were still great.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
All of the bonuses have their own individual terms and conditions. Many of the promotions are wager-free, which is excellent. However, lots of them require high minimum deposits. Some T&Cs stipulate other requirements before a withdrawal is allowed. For instance, the 250% wager-free bonus + 30 Comp Points requires you to make an initial deposit of at least $450 then you must also win the value of the bonus you’re given before you’re allowed to withdraw. This means that you must keep playing until you win.
For example, if you deposit the minimum ($450), you’ll be given a bonus of $1,125. You won’t be able to withdraw anything until you’ve won at least $1,125. So, although the ‘wager free’ title looks good, you need to be mindful of other requirements.
Cocoa Casino offers a VIP scheme for its players. When you sign into your account, your VIP level and the number of comp points you have will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. For every $1 wagered, you get 1 Comp Point. You can also get more Comp Points through their regular promotions. When you’ve got 1,000 Comp Points, you can swap them for $1 cash.
There is another scheme running simultaneously too. This is the Prestige System. If you deposit between $25 and $100 per week, you’ll be in Club White. Between $100 and $200 is Club Yellow. Then there’s Club Green, Club Purple, Club Silver, and Club Gold, which you reach when you deposit $5,000 per week. At this level, you’ll also get 5x more Comp Points on your wagers. High rollers will potentially be able to reach Club Diamond if they deposit $10,000 per week. There’s also an exclusive Jet Set Society, which is only available on request.
Cocoa Casino No Deposit Bonus
During the time of writing this review, we couldn’t find a Cocoa Casino no deposit bonus deal. However, there were plenty of other promotions on offer. To claim any promotion, you simply head to the promotions table and click ‘Claim now.’ There’s no need to enter any code. The promotions tab will also say which offers you’ve already claimed, and you can also check your history too.
Software and Games at Cocoa Casino
The majority of the games on offer at Cocoa Casino are slots. In total, there are over 300 of these from a range of providers, including Rival, Arrows Edge, Betsoft, Dragon, Qora, and Saucify. The site also has table games, video poker, and specialty games. Here is some more information about each game type available.
Table and Card Games
Cocoa Casino has just 15 table games, which might disappoint traditional casino game lovers. These games include baccarat, Blackjack Rolling Stacks, European roulette, Blackjack Multi-hand, Teen Patti Rapid, Andar Bahar, Teen Patti Pro, Blackjack (Dragon), American roulette, Card Clash, and Ride ‘em Poker.
There are 314 slots presented at Cocoa Casino. There are no progressive jackpots, however. Some of the newest titles include:
- Pho’s Sho Hold & Win: This Betsoft title has 5 reels and 4 rows and is on the theme of Chinese food. It has an RTP of 96.2% and has high volatility.
- Destiny Wild and the Book of Mayans: This is a 1920s-themed adventure slot that features free spins round and a double gamble game. It was released by Genii in 2023 and had 10 paylines and 5 reels.
- Riches in the Rough: This slot title is by Genesis Gaming and has 243 ways to win. It is a 5×3 video slot by Qora. Its RTP is 95%.
- Bankers Gone Bonkers. This title by Rival Gaming is a fun slot with an RTP of 94.96%. It has low variance and bonus rounds.
- Fantasy Fortune: This slot is by Rival, and it has 20 paylines over 5 reels. Its RTP is 96%, and it has wilds, scatters, and free spins.
- Honey Hive XL: This is another fun slot by Rival Gaming. It’s a classic yet colorful slot with an RTP of 95%.
Unfortunately, Cocoa Casino doesn’t have any progressive jackpot games. Players who like these games will have to go elsewhere.
Live Dealer Games
The live dealer titles at Cocoa Casino are brought to you by Fresh Deck Studios. When you click the live dealer icon, you are taken to a new tab where you can explore all of the available games. There are loads of different games and game types. This includes:
- Live American Roulette
- Live Blackjack VIP
- Live European Blackjack
- Live Blackjack 15
- Live Baccarat
- Russian Blackjack
- BJ Latin
- Auto Roulette
- Baltic Blackjack
Cocoa Casino on Mobile
Cocoa Casino does not have a dedicated mobile app or APK. However, users can access the entire site through the mobile website. You simply need to use your phone browser and enter the website address, and everything is taken care of. You don’t need to do anything special, and no download is needed. All of the games are available for instant play. This is all due to advanced HMTL5 technology, which means the website detects what phone you’re using and adapts automatically without any delay in loading.
How to Sign Up to Cocoa Casino Account
Signing up to Cocoa Casino is really easy. Here are the instructions you’ll need to complete registration and create your Cocoa Casino login.
- Go to the Cocoa Casino homepage.
- Click on ‘Join now’ in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and create a username and password., then click the green arrow.
- On the next page, select your title, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and phone number, then click the green arrow.
- Finally, enter your address, select your currency, and choose a secret question and answer. Then, click the green arrow.
- You can then start playing real money games—or just for fun!
Banking Options Available at Cocoa Casino
There are lots of different ways of making deposits and withdrawals at Cocoa Casino. These include Bitcoin, Zelle, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers.
All of the above-mentioned methods can be used to make a deposit except bank wire transfers. To make a deposit, follow these instructions:
- Head to the ‘bank’ section (available when you login).
- Choose your deposit method from the boxes.
- Either select your amount from one of the suggestions or enter the specific amount you’d like to deposit.
- Click on ‘deposit.’
- The funds will be available straight away as all methods provide instant deposits.
The minimum and maximum amounts depend on your chosen payment method. With Bitcoin, you can deposit between $25 and $2,500. For card payments, it’s $25-$1,000. With Zelle, it’s $50-$1,000. There are no fees for deposits.
How to Withdraw
Withdrawals are just as straightforward as deposits. You can cash out any real money winnings once you’ve met any wagering requirements. However, the only available methods for withdrawals are Bitcoin and Wire Transfer. Here are the steps to make a withdrawal.
- Go to the ‘bank’ section of your account.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’
- Select ‘Bitcoin’ or ‘Wire transfer’
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw, along with the details of your bank account or Bitcoin address.
- Click on ‘withdraw’ to submit your cash out request.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $100, and all withdrawals have a fee of between $10 and $40. The time for withdrawal is quite long here and can be up to 12 business days. What’s more, all deposits (even ones not for a bonus) must be wagered 1x before you can withdraw.
Casino Cocoa Customer Support
There are lots of ways to get support at Cocoa Casino. Arguably the best way is through the live chat, which is available 24/7. You can also email the casino with less urgent queries.
|License:||Curacao License #8048/JAZ.|
|Owner:||SSC Entertainment N.V.|
Security of Casino Cocoa Casino
Cocoa Casino is a secure online casino that has a Curaçao eGaming license. They guarantee that all of the transactions are secure and encrypted with 128-bit encryption, which is the same level used by top financial institutions.
They also have an average payout rate of 97% over all of their games and use a 3rd-party auditor to check their fairness once a month. What’s more, the software used at this casino was developed in accordance with eCOGRA standards.
Who Can Play at Cocoa Casino
Cocoa Casino has an international license, which means that residents of any country allowing offshore online gambling can join. However, although Canadian players can join, those in Ontario cannot due to the individual laws in this province. Other restricted countries include:
- Costa Rica
Final Verdict About Cocoa Casino
Cocoa Casino is a good online casino for those who love slots and live dealer games. If you want table games that aren’t with a live croupier, you might find it a little limiting. There also aren’t any progressive jackpot titles, either.
However, there are still over 300 different slot titles, which will keep you entertained for hours. The signup process and depositing are easy, but be mindful of the no-wagering bonuses, as there are still restrictions when it comes to withdrawing winnings. Overall, CasinoHEX can recommend Cocoa Casino to its readers as long as they’re aware of the withdrawal limitations.
1️⃣ Is Cocoa Casino legit and safe?
- Yes. Cocoa Casino has a license with Curaçao eGaming and has lots of security features.
2️⃣ How to use Cocoa Casino free spins bonus deals?
- All bonuses can be claimed under the promotions tab – and if they’re linked to a deposit, you must claim them before funding your account. Simply go to the promotion you want to claim and click ‘Claim now.’
3️⃣ What payment methods are available at Cocoa Casino?
- You can pay by Bitcoin, cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express), Bitcoin, and Zelle.
4️⃣ Does Cocoa Casino have an app?
- No. The casino is a desktop site, but it is fully mobile optimized, so you can access it from any device, including smartphones.
5️⃣ What Cocoa Casino free games can I play?
- All of the games are free to play in demo mode, apart from the live dealer titles. This means you can have fun without spending any money or just practice the games to get to grips with what they’re like before you play with real money.