Mobile Slots To Play Free & Real Money
If you’ve only ever played slot games at online casinos but are tempted by mobile sites, this article is for you. Perhaps you’ve seen adverts for mobile slots while using another app on your smartphone and are wondering how different the experience is compared to desktop gambling sites. Look no further.
Every day, more and more new players are doing the same thing and are ditching their desktop computers to use handheld iOS and Android devices. As well as their convenience, they’re also quicker to load, and their graphics are sharper.
Mobile slot players can opt to play on free demo versions or for real money. This article will tell you all about why mobile slots are the way forward for online slot players.
Best Mobile Slot Casinos and Apps – 2023
|€/$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||6656+||
|C$7500 + 550 FS||Read Review||Rickycasino||3841+||
|C$1200 + 150 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||7667+||
|$2500 + 40 FS||Read Review||El Royale||222+||
|$2250 / 35 FS||Read Review||Red Dog||260+||
|280%||Read Review||Las Atlantis||254+||
|250% + 55 FS||Read Review||Raging Bull||30+||
|500% + 150 FS||Read Review||DuckyLuck||283+||
|$6000||Read Review||Super Slots||198+||
Planet 7 Casino
|400% / 20 FS||Read Review||Planet 7 Casino||150+||
What Are Mobile Slots?
Mobile slots are exactly what their name suggests: they are slot games that work on mobile devices. Most online casinos now make their online slot machines suitable for mobile devices. Some create dedicated mobile apps but now that technology is so advanced, many just use instant-play mobile slots casinos that allow their desktop sites to be accessed by smartphones.
When an online casino has created a mobile app, it will often resemble the website in terms of design and colors, but the site will be laid out to make it easier for touchscreen users.
Other sites use HTML5 technology so that players can browse the games and play the ones they fancy without having to download an app or any software to play.
The difference between in-browser mobile slots and app slots
A mobile browser means you can access games anywhere on the go, as long as you have an internet connection. There is usually no difference between your experience on a mobile browser compared to an app provided that the online casino has designed a good mobile-optimized site.
If you do choose to install an app so you can play mobile slot machines whenever and wherever without the hassle of remembering and typing in a web address, you should always use a trusted and legitimate casino. It’s important to be mindful of scam apps that could trick you into thinking they’re legitimate casino apps when you’re handing over your personal data and hard-earned cash.
Here are the main advantages of mobile casinos and mobile casino apps:
Advantages of Mobile Casinos on a mobile browser
- They don’t use any of your phone’s storage. If your phone is anything like mine, storage can be an issue!
- The number of games available is in the thousands
- The browser will be available on all of your mobile devices – smartphones and tablets alike
- Provided an internet connection is present, you can access them instantly.
Advantages of Mobile Slot Apps:
- You can use them to play free play games offline when you haven’t got a connection.
- The graphics are often better in the games.
- There is typically good in-app support.
- Everything is just a tap away and readily accessible.
Playing mobile real money slots is easier than it has ever been before! With mobile slot machines, you can deposit funds easily into your account, especially if you’ve set up things like Apple Pay, Google Pay, or your card details are saved.
Slots on mobiles have many benefits. The transactions, for example, are more secure than they’ve ever been before, thanks to lots of new encryption technology. There are lots of secure payment methods available too, so if you are protective of your bank details, you don’t even have to give them to the casino directly. You can pay by e-wallet, cryptocurrencies, pre-loaded cards, and much more besides.
Pay by mobile is also an option too – and for that, you only need your mobile phone number! You put in your number, get sent a code to authenticate it, and you’re done! The payment will come out of your mobile bill! You can’t withdraw this way, though, so it’s worth exploring other options too.
Why Should You Try Free Mobile Slots?
There are many ways of enjoying mobile slots. What’s great about them is that many sites allow you to try them out for free. Of course, you can’t win any money this way, but it does allow you to try out the games so that you know what to expect before you play with real money.
Many people don’t understand the pull of free slots, but here are some more reasons why you should try them:
When you play free mobile slots, you don’t have to worry about running out of money. You can play the games as much as you like. There’s no worrying about budgets or playing too much, and you can try titles you might not otherwise think of.
When you play free mobile slots, you get all of the entertainment and fun without spending anything. When you play using free credits, there’s no need for loss limits and time for deposits and withdrawals. What’s more, there’s much more joy as you don’t end up chasing wins too!
Try out new games
With free slots, you don’t need to worry about wasting money trying out a game that you don’t then end up enjoying. As the game will only be in demo mode, you’ll be able to try out the volatility, gameplay, and graphics free of charge. When you’re a mobile bettor, you’ll also see if your device lags on the site and whether the graphics will hold up. That way, you haven’t wasted any money if it doesn’t work well on your device.
Build up skills and practice
When playing with free mobile games, you’ll be able to become familiar with the pay tables and game rules. If it’s a game where skill is involved, you’ll also be able to hone these skills too.
Playing free real slots means you can look at the slot machines and all of the bonus features like cascading reels, megaways, scatters, and wilds. In this way, you get to work out how all the different slots work before parting with your own cash.
Thousands of choices
There are literally hundreds of slots available on mobiles for free. There are megaways options, classic games, and video slots. The most popular software developers like Yggdrasil, NetEnt, Microgaming, and IGT all offer demo versions of their games.
Whether you’re into 3-reel slots, 5-reel slots, or video slots, you’ll find them all.
What Slot Games Are Available on Mobile?
There are so many different slot games that are available on mobile versions of gambling sites that it would be impossible to list them all.
Different types of slot games include:
- Classic slots
- 3-reel slots
- 5-reel slots
- Progressive jackpots
- Video slots
If you really like mobile gaming, you’ll probably want to know what the most popular ones are. We’ve come up with a list of 10 that people say are the best mobile slots. Whether you’re interested in playing these for fun or seeking some winnings, you can play them with real money or for free.
- Break da Bank Again by Microgaming – this game offers over 117,000 ways to win. The RTP is 96.05%, and there is a bonus of unlimited free spins multiplier.
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways by RTG – this game offers over 15,000 ways to win and has an RTP of 96.10%. There are also up to fifty free games.
- Pixies of the Forest 2 by IGT – this has 99 paylines, and you can win Bronze, Silver, and Gold Jackpots. It has an RTP of 96.57%.
- Sweet Bonanza by Pragmatic Play – this allows you to win as much as 21,100 times your bet and has multipliers between 2x and 100x. The RTP is 96.51%.
- Vikings Go to Valhalla by Yggdrasil – this allows you to win as much as 23,634 times your bet with up to 21 free spins on offer. The RTP is 96%.
- Dazzle Me Megaways by NetEnt – this slot offers up to 99,225 ways to win and as many as 8 free spins. The RTP is 96.10%.
- Money Train 3 by Relax Gaming – this offers wins up to 100,000x. There are multipliers up to x3 and respins too. The RTP is 96.10%.
- Red Wizard by Playtech – this offers a chance to win up to 4 different jackpots. You can trigger six free games, and there are multipliers up to x16. The RTP is 96.49%.
- Sticky Bandits 3: Most Wanted by Quickspin – this game allows you to get up to 12 free spins, and you can win up to 22,000x your bet. The RTP is 95.82%.
- Charlie Chance and the Curse of Cleopatra by Play’n GO – this slot has a multiplier up to x10 in Free Spins. You can win as much as 5500x the bet. The RTP is 96.25%.
The Most Popular Devices for Mobile Slots
When it comes to online slots and popular devices, the good thing is that it doesn’t matter what device you use. Whether you choose iOS, Android, a tablet, or a smartphone, it doesn’t really matter. Let’s look at different devices that players use to access mobile slots.
On Android phones, there are mobile slots available as an instant play on mobile websites as well as downloadable content. Many think that Apple is the be-all and end-all, but in actual fact, Android has more apps out there. With Android, it’s also easy to use your login for desktop and mobile versions alike.
Here are some examples of popular slots favored by Android users:
- Cashapillar – RTP 95.13%, low volatility
- Mega Moolah – RTP 88.12%, low volatility – a progressive jackpot
- Tomb Raider – RTP 95.22%, medium-low volatility
- Wanted Dead or Alive – 96.82%. medium-high volatility
Mobile slots for Android are real money games that often have interactive bonus games with no download.
Since iPhones and iPads continue to be extremely popular, iOS slots are required and available. There are so many to choose from for iOS users. They include 3D video slots and best progressive jackpot slots too. The graphics supported by iOS means that 3D slots look amazing and work really well with the touch screen. Interactive games are really great on iOS.
Here are some of the most popular free slot games for iPhone users:
- Gonzo’s Quest – RTP 96%, medium-high volatility
- Thunderstruck II – RTP 96.65%, medium volatility
- Aloha! Cluster Pays – RTP 96.42%, low volatility
- Bonanza – RTP 96%, high volatility
- Rainbow Riches – RTP 95%, medium volatility
How To Play Mobile Slots
It’s really simple to get started with mobile slots. Here’s our step-by-step guide:
- First things first, you need to choose a legit casino that either has a mobile app or a mobile-optimized site. Always check out sites for their trustworthiness by looking at independent reviews.
- It’s always a good idea to test out the library beforehand by playing the demo slots to see if you enjoy them. Most mobile casino sites allow you to try out their games without registering. Of course, you can’t take home any winnings, but it’s still fun to play. It will then help you to decide whether to sign up on the site or not.
- If you do want to play for real money mobile apps, you’ll have to sign up and create an account. This is usually pretty straightforward. There is typically a button saying ‘register’ or ‘sign up’ somewhere on the home page. Click this and follow the instructions to create your mobile casino slots app account.
- Whether the site has an app or you’re using a mobile browser, you’ll probably be able to find games in many ways, including by category or software provider. Head on to your favorite game and click it.
- The final step is to start spinning and have fun! Some games have automatic spins, so it’s more relaxing too.
Depending on the game, your bankroll, and how much risk you want to take, you need to choose an appropriate coin value. No matter how much you’ve got to play with, set yourself a budget and stick to it. Don’t forget to check any terms and conditions, too – especially if you’re playing with bonus money and have wagering requirements to meet.
Remember: It’s a good idea to check out the currencies they use and the banking methods to see if these meet your needs too. Don’t forget to take advantage of any welcome offers and promotions, too – especially if it involves free spins!
Difference Between Real money and Free Mobile Slots
With free slots, you can just rock up to the mobile site or app, and you won’t need to create an account or sign in. With real money slots, you will need to register at the site or on the app and deposit some cash. Let’s look at the pros and cons of both types of slots.
|Free Mobile Slots||Real Money Slots|
|✅ No registering needed||✅ Play games and win real money|
|✅ Instant play||✅ There are lots of bonus games you can access|
|✅ Anonymous||❌ You can get carried away and try to chase losses|
|✅ Unlimited fun without money spending||❌ You might lose money|
|❌ You can’t win any real money||❌ You need to sign up to a website and make a deposit|
|❌ It’s not as exciting when real money isn’t involved|
1️⃣ Are mobile casinos as good as desktop online casinos?
- Yes. Nowadays, everything you can do on a desktop casino, you can do on a mobile casino. If there isn’t an app to download, you can still play with instant play by going to your web browser on your phone. This is all down to HTML5 technology that will make sure the screen is the right size for your device and that it all works smoothly.
2️⃣ Do you need to download something to play each game?
- No. If you choose to use an online casino app to play mobile slots, you’ll need to download the app once. If you choose to use a mobile browser and instant play, you’ll never need to download anything. All but the oldest slot games use HTML5 technology, so your gameplay experience will be seamless.
3️⃣ Which devices can play mobile slots?
- Any iOS (Apple) or Android devices will certainly be able to access mobile slots, as will Windows phones.
4️⃣ Are winners of mobile slot games really chosen at random?
- Yes, they use an RNG – a random number generator – and follow the same rules are other online slots. If you use a legitimate site that has games from a reputable software provider, you’ll know you can trust their randomization technology.
5️⃣ Do you need to pay taxes if you win the jackpot?
- This depends entirely on where you live. It’s worth checking your local legislation on this.