50 Lions Slot Review & Experience
|🎰 Slot Type:||Classic Slot|
|🎁 Free Spins:||10 Free Spins|
|💰 Bonus Round:||2|
|🤑 Progressive Jackpot:||1000 coins|
If you are looking for a jungle-themed slot machine by Aristocrat, you should try 50 Lions. The game’s interface is appealing although the provider would have done better to match the current standards in the online gaming realm.
This video slot game comes with basic features such as five reels, three rows, and an assortment of symbols that include poker values and jungle-themed imagery. Unlike many other classic five-reelers, 50 Lions also has 50 paylines that you can adjust according to how much you want to spend. Aside from the pay lines, you can also alter the amount you spend per spin. A gamer can opt to play using one cent or crank it up to $2.50 per line. As a result, you can bet as low as one cent or as high as $125 per single spin.
The game offers plenty of features that accentuate your chances of winning. For example, you can get a scatter bonus that multiplies your winnings.
Bettors who want to gamble their winnings can do so with the help of the gamble option. Depending on how much money you have and what kind of stakes you are willing to take, you can either opt for the red/black or suit options. Gambling allows you to double or quadruple your winnings.
Gaining free spins in this game is the function of the scatter symbol, the wild replaces other symbols aside from the scatter. When the wild, which is represented by a diamond, appears on the screen, it may result in hefty wins if it finishes up the line of symbols. Winners get to enjoy a return to player rate of 94.71% over a long time. This means you can expect to get back at least 94% of your bets after you play long enough. This doesn’t mean you can’t win much more, of course. And if you play for the jackpot, you can bag up to $125,000 on the fixed jackpot game.
50 Lions Slot Game Features
Free spins are pretty prevalent in this game. The icon that’s responsible for revealing these free games is called the scatter and is represented with a flower. Three or more flowers have to show up on your screen for you to enjoy a minimum of 10 spins. You should note that the same bets and lines that trigger the free spins round are the ones that will play during the bonus spins. A special feature that increases your winnings during the free rounds is the wild. If the symbol appears during the free spins, you enjoy even better wins per spin and get an additional round of spins.
- If you are lucky enough, you can enjoy the wild symbol’s multiplying effects up to five times during the free spins bonus. 50 Lions also provides a gamble option that allows you to wager your winnings for a chance to double or quadruple them. You can find this gamble icon on the bottom right of the screen. To increase your winnings drastically, you must make a correct selection between the red/black or suit figures.
- If you opt for the red/black gamble option, you get the chance to double your winnings if you pick the correct answer. The suit allows you to win up to four times what you have when you pick the right answer.
- If you make a wrong selection, though, all your winnings from the spins burn up. Additionally, this section of the game restricts you from gambling your wins more than five times in a row. But you’d have to be incredibly lucky to hit a five-win streak in the gamble.
Gamblers who love playing for the massive wins can try the jackpot. Unlike the pennies section, gamers playing for the topmost prize have to activate all 50 pay lines and increase the number of coins they use per pay line.
So, if they use all 50 ways of winning, and pay $2 per line, they will spend $100 per spin. The advantage of playing the jackpot is that they stand a chance of winning up to $125,000 if they hit the magic streak. Considering that the payout rate is low, the game allows frequent wins, and you won’t lose your stake too fast when trying to score a jackpot.
Pro-tip, you have to play using more than 10 pay lines if you want to experience those frequent wins as betting on one line doesn’t give you too many chances.
50 Lions Game Plot
Thie game does not have any special intro. Once you hit the play button, the game will load, and the icons will appear on the screen. Your next step is to set the bet and spin the reels. Unlike in other Aristocrat casino games, you cannot select the autoplay option in this set because it is not available. You have to spin the reels manually every round.
- The game is presented in an African jungle setting. You will encounter lions, giraffes, zebras, flowers, African women, and acacia trees. Other supporting symbols are the card values: A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9.
- The lion is the highest-paying icon. Landing 2-5 of them on the screen awards the player anywhere between 10-1000 credits. Next in line is the scatter symbol. It is represented by a wildflower. Finding at least three of these will award you an extra 4 credits to your winnings. Additionally, you enjoy 10 free spins or more.
- The zebra and giraffe pay out the same amount of credits. Attaining 2-5 of them gives you 4, 40, 150, or 500 credits. The remaining icons also give out some cash, but it is not as substantial as the three mentioned so far.
- If you are lucky to land a wild icon, it will increase your winnings depending on which reel it lands on. Players should note that this icon only lands on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 during the free spins game.
50 Lions by Aristocrat is an exciting game, especially since it allows you to win multiple ways, more so when you engage all the pay lines. It may not have very appealing graphics, but it makes up for that by including plenty of options when it comes to winning. Once you garner a win, you can gamble the funds to double or quadruple the amount.
The best aspect of this game is that it has a flexible bankroll option said at online gambling guide. Both penny pinchers and high rollers have a chance to enjoy the set thanks to wide bet options ranging from a cent to two and a half bucks.