- Platinum Play Casino launched in 2010
- 639+ casino games
- Offers Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany not accepted
Play in Platinum Play Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Platinum Play Casino is a premium gaming destination for Canadians and Europeans that love products by Microgaming and generous bonuses. Featuring over 500 premium games by Microgaming along with a few titles by NetEnt and Evolution Gaming, Platinum Play encompasses all imaginable storylines, themes, and designs, making gaming as versatile as it could be.
As a newly registered user, you are entitled to a welcome package of up to 800 EUR added to your first 3 real-money deposits. And if it’s too early for you to play for money, all games in reliable online casinos are available in the demo mode after the registration. No matter the budget and experience, you’ll wallow in excitement, thrill, and – may luck be with you – wads of cash at Platinum Play Casino!
Platinum Play Pros & Cons
Since 2003, Platinum Play has been on the top of the list for players seeking online gambling thrills. Owned by Digimedia Group, Platinum Play is one of 20 brands in the group and delivers players a safe and secure way to engage in gambling. Since it holds a valid Malta license, you can be sure you are accessing the best services and trusted games. This online site is also an eCOGRA certified casino. This indicates it meets all industry standards while offering games that have been tested for fairness. Based on the last eCOGRA audit, this site has an overall RTP of 95.06%.
Platinum Play Casino Welcome Bonus: From Theory to Practice
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Use Bonus|
|Welcome Bonus Platinum Play||
Offer 1 - 100% up to 400 Offer 2 - 100% up to 200 Offer 3 - 100% up to 200
|Platinum Play 1$ deposit 55 FS Platinum Play|
|Welcome Bonus Platinum Play|
There’s a luscious €800 welcome package to avail of, but before we proceed to the details on the bonus offer, we would like to remind you of the theory of converting bonus money into real money. There are a lot of nuances to take into account, so make sure to learn the conditions of your casino through and through before taking advantage of its bonuses & promotions.
How to Sign up at Platinum Play
- Head to the Platinum Play site and click on Sign Up
- Enter your country, username, email, password, name, date of birth, language, currency, phone, and address
- Agree you are of the legal gambling age
- Agree to all terms and conditions
- Click on Register to open a new account
What is a Welcome Bonus and How to Turn It into Withdrawable Cash?
A welcome bonus is a reward paid to all newly registered users that have made their first or a few first deposits. Welcome bonuses provide you with some amount of bonus money (usually, a predetermined percentage of your deposit) and sometimes free spins. For example, a 200% welcome bonus is two times the amount of your deposit.
And now let’s move on to practice. Imagine you’ve made a CA$200 deposit to the casino offering a 200% welcome bonus up to CA$300 + 30 free spins on Book of Dead and with 50x wagering for both bonus money and free spins. Here are the bonuses you will get:
- CA$300, according to the upper limit on the welcome bonus. If there were no upper limit, or if it would be CA$400 or higher, then you’d get CA$400.
- 30 free spins on Book of Dead.
Once you’ve got your money and spins, you have to play it through. In our case, the wagering requirement is 50x, which means you have to achieve a total wager sum of CA$15,000 to be able to withdraw your bonus winnings. The same applies to free spins: all winnings from your free spins must be played through 50 times.
But that’s not all. Here are a few more nuances to take into account:
- Games count towards the wagering requirement. Not all games contribute equal percentages towards wagering requirements, which is why you have to check the bonus terms & conditions in the first place.
- The upper limit to the bonus winnings. As a rule, casinos cap bonus winnings to a few hundred dollars, whereas the rest is forfeited.
Once you’ve played through your bonus winnings, you can withdraw them from the casino via one of the supported banking methods.
Platinum Play Casino Welcome Bonus Explained in Numbers
Platinum Play Casino offers a welcome package of €800 added to your first 3 deposits as follows:
- 1st deposit – 100% bonus up to €400.
- 2nd deposit – 100% bonus up to €200.
- 3rd deposit bonus – 100% bonus up to €200.
70x wagering applies, meaning you have to wager on casino games as much as €56,000 in total to play through a bonus of €800. The contributing percentages are:
- Slots except for Progressive Jackpots – 100%.
- NetEnt slots – 50%.
- Roulettes, Video & Table Pokers (except for All Aces and Jacks or Better), Blackjacks (except for Classic Blackjack) – 8%.
- All Aces Video Poker, Jacks or Better Video Poker, and Classic Blackjack – 2%.
Baccarat, Craps, Red God, Progressive Jackpots, and Sic Bo do not count towards the wagering requirements. More info on the welcome bonus at Platinum Play Casino can be found on the Bonus T&C webpage.
Exploring Platinum Play Casino Gaming Options
There’s almost no limit to the variety of games at Platinum Play Casino. Whether you like slots, Progressive Jackpots, table games, Live Dealer Games, or Video Poker, you will find more than enough options to choose from. Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Sic Bo – just pick the game you would like to spend your time with and start playing. Take advantage of the free-play mode to get the hang of the game in the first place and then – once you feel ready, that is – make your first real-money wager.
Software Developers Presented in Platinum Play Casino
The software developers at Platinum Play Casino are Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming, with the former representing the lion’s share of the games. But you shouldn’t worry about the absence of other brands. First of all, Microgaming is the undisputed leader and the pioneer of the industry, the company which was the first to develop online casino software in 1994 and then mobile casino software in 2004. Secondly, Microgaming has it all covered, from simple 3-reel slots to advanced video games, Progressive Jackpots, and Live Dealers. Finally, you can always learn your game before putting money at stake.
Slot Games Collection
Over 500 slots by Microgaming encompass 3-reel slots, fruit slots, video slots, and Progressive Jackpots. Once you’ve registered with the casino, you can play almost all slots for free (except for some Progressive Jackpots). The most popular games are Avalon, Break da Bank Again, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II, Six Acrobats, Cool Buck 5 Reel, Agent Jane Blonde, Alaskan Fishing, and more, including the renowned Mega Moolah Progressive.
Slot games attract thousands of players at this top-rated casino and you will have access to almost 350 titles. These include a variety of classic and video slots as well as high-paying jackpot games. All supported slots feature various betting limits so they can be enjoyed by both low and high rollers. Playing the games is easy and will require no special strategy or skills, making them perfect for any new gambler. When you access the site, you will be able to easily navigate to your favorite slot and some of the popular titles featured include:
- Jurassic World
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider
- Untamed Giant Panda
- Santa Paws
- Terminator 2
Table Games Collection
Some players love table games, which are based on skill – blackjack, baccarat, poker – whereas others prefer to rely purely on luck in roulette games, bingo, and wheels of fortune. Regardless of whether you belong to the former or the latter, Platinum Play Casino provides you with an all-encompassing library of dozens of table games and their countless derivatives. The most popular table games are European Roulette Gold, Monkey Keno, French Roulette, 3 Card Poker Multi-Hand Gold, and a few more, but, of course, you are free to pick anything from the unrivaled collection and try in with demo credits.
Live Dealer Games for Real-Life Experience
Wanna suck up the unrivaled live gaming experience from the comfort of your home? No problem, there are more than a dozen live games to play at Platinum Play Casino. Live 3 Card Poker, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Dream Catcher, and other live games are hosted by experienced dealers serving you from real gaming studios or even real casino halls! Note that live dealer games are available for real money only.
Mobile Options for On-The-Go Users
Platinum Play Casino is mobile-friendly, allowing you to access the mobile game library without any hustle and bustle. No download needed to play on mobile. Just log in to your casino account on your mobile and start playing – that’s it! All popular iOS and Android devices and browsers supported, and your account balance is available across all your devices, as well as the username and password are the same.
Important Details of Platinum Play Casino
The better you know the casino, the more benefits you can get from it. Yes, as simple as that. So if you’re interested in learning all the ins & outs of Platinum Play Casino, we would recommend you to read on. Below are the details on the registration, encryption, licenses, RPT rates, banking methods, and restrictions at Platinum Play Casino.
Signing Up Process at Platinum Play Casino
To sign up for Platinum Play Casino,
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and click on the Sign-Up button.
- Fill out the registration details and use the newly created username and password to log in to your casino account.
Once you’ve signed up for Platinum Play Casino, you can make your first deposit and play for free the majority of games.
Licensing and Encryption
Platinum Play Casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, and accredited by the eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA). In-depth verification and advanced encryption algorithms ensure the highest possible level of security and glitch-free gameplay.
The award-winning software used at the casino is powered by Microgaming, the renowned industry leader offering hundreds of games to thousands of online casinos. Platinum Play Casino undergoes annual audits by eCOGRA to ensure the accuracy of Random Number Generators and fair treatment of all player inquiries. Also, the casino uses an advanced fraud-management system to protect players against all possible forms of online fraud.
Return to player (RTP) is the amount of winnings that resides in your pocket in the long run. For example, an RTP of 98% means that theoretically, you will lose only 2 cents out of dollar if you play infinitely long. In practice, though, the RTP is different, and you have all the chance to catch your lucky streak even at the game with a low RTP. The theoretical RTP rates at Platinum Play Casino are verified by eCOGRA and are publicly available.
Customer Support and VIP Programs
The casino customer support is available via Live Chat or at [email protected]. Whenever you need help, just click on the ‘Contact’ button on the casino homepage and launch the chat to get answers to your questions. Also, there’s an FAQ section with some basic info.
The casino has a tailor-made VIP program, though it’s available only by personal invites, and the details are not disclosed. The only available information on the matter is that VIP players get exclusive offers and special treatment from the casino VIP hosts. Other than that, Platinum Play Casino runs a loyalty program turning loyalty points into real money. Upon registration, you will be granted 2,500 points.
Available Languages and Restricted Countries
The casino supports English, French, German, Portuguese, Norwegian, Spanish, and Greek. The list of restricted countries includes Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Cuba, China, Curacao, Estonia, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Macau, Netherlands, Philippines, Syria, Sudan, Turkey, the USA, and the UK. Theoretically, you can even play from the restricted countries using a VPN network, but we do not recommend you to violate the rules of the casino and the country whence you are playing.
Payment Options at Platinum Play Casino
There are 14 banking methods at Platinum Play Casino: VISA & MasterCard credit and debit cards, VISA Electron debit cards, Maestro credit & debit card, iDebit, Trustly, Skrill, Interac, Neteller, EcoPayz, Solo, ClickandBuy, Cheque, casinos that accept eCheck, and Bank Transfer. You can deposit to Platinum Play Casino via VISA & MasterCard credit & debit cards, VISA Electron debit cards, Maestro debit cards, iDebit, Trustly, and best Skrill casino.
How Can You Deposit to Platinum Play Casino?
To deposit to Platinum Play Casino,
- Make sure you’ve logged in to your casino account.
- Navigate to the Bank button.
- Choose the preferred deposit method, fill out the details, and complete the transaction.
The minimum deposit amount is €10. Most deposit methods are instant, so chances are you will be able to play for real money right after you’ve submitted your deposit request.
Withdrawal Methods and Withdrawal Time
You can withdraw your winnings via VISA & MasterCard credit and debit cards, VISA Electron debit cards, Maestro credit and debit card, iDebit, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Solo, ClickandBuy, Cheque, and Bank Transfer.
To withdraw your winnings from Platinum Play Casino,
- Click on the Bank button and select Withdrawal.
- Choose your withdrawal method and enter the withdrawal amount.
- Wait for the withdrawal request to be processed by the casino and your payment provider.
Withdrawals can be reversed within 24 hours since you’ve submitted the withdrawal request. All transactions exceeding €2,000 require ID verification. For the winnings exceeding the lifetime deposit amount by 5 or more times, the weekly cashout limit is €4,000.
Banking at this online casino is always safe and secure and all of your transactions will be processed using the latest SSL encryption software. This is the same software that is used by online banks. When you are ready to make a deposit, just head to the cashier and select from the list of options listed below. You will be able to conduct payments in your local currency and will find that all deposits are processed instantly.
Currencies Accepted at Platinum Play Casino
The casino accepts the following currencies: CAD, EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, SEK, NZD, NOK, PLN, MXN, RUB, ARS, INR, and BLR. Note that you can deposit to Platinum Play Casino in any currency as long as your payment provider can convert it to one of the currencies accepted by the casino. Should the conversion take place, the conversion fee will be charged by your payment provider.
Summing Up Our Thoughts on Platinum Play Casino
Being a decent Microgaming casino, Platinum Play is definitely worth your time and money. As for the latter, you don’t necessarily have to start with depositing to the casino. Instead, you might want to try your game for free and gain a valuable experience that will help you later in the real-money game. For that, just register with Platinum Play and be allowed to spend virtual credits left and right and for as long as you want. And once you’re ready to play seriously, there’s a welcome bonus of up to 800 euros and a loyalty program to support you in the long run.
Platinum Play Casino FAQ
How can I be sure Platinum Play is safe?
- Platinum Play Casino is absolutely safe and secure, which can be confirmed by several facts. For example, the gambling site is licensed and regulated by the most trustworthy gambling authority – the Malta Gaming Authority. Second, it has been operating since 2004, constantly receiving positive feedback from regular players and gambling experts. Thord, Platinum Play Casino is protected by the latest SSL encryption technology, which doesn’t allow cyber-criminals to steal your personal or financial data.
What deposit methods can I use at Platinum Play?
- There are many different ways to make a deposit at Platinum Play Casino. You can easily use your Visa or Mastercard bank card, regardless of the bank where it was issued. If you prefer using some modern electronic wallets or other online banking systems, feel free to deposit with Flexepin, iDebit, Skrill, Neteller, iDEAL, GiroPay, Trustly, Entropay, and eCheck. You can also take advantage of some of the most popular prepaid cards, including Paysafecard, MuchBetter, and Neosurf.
How can I withdraw from Platinum Play?
- The list of the withdrawal options is a little bit smaller, but it still includes many convenient payment options. Thus, you can withdraw your winnings using credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Entropay, Bank Wire Transfer, Bank Wire Swift, and some other banking options. Don’t forget that you are allowed to withdraw no more than €10,000 per 24-hour period.
Are there some fun games to play at Platinum Play?
- Of course! There are hundreds of different games to enjoy at Platinum Play Casino. To be exact, you can choose from over 800 games of different types, including slots, table games, card games, video poker games, scratch cards, instant-win games, and jackpot games. There is even a decent collection of live dealer games, which includes Live Blackjack, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Roulette, and some other exciting live games.
Can I get Platinum Play bonuses?
- You can be sure that you will be provided with various beckoning bonuses and promotions at this casino. The Welcome Bonus is the very first bonus that will be given to you. It stretches across your first three deposits and is worth €800 in total. The casino regularly updates its promotions so that you will always find something interesting to benefit from.
Similar Online Casinos
|100% / $150 / 150 FS||Read Review||CasinoLuck Online|
Royal Vegas Casino
|C$1200||Read Review||Royal Vegas Casino|
|100% / C$300 / 100 FS||Read Review||iLucki Casino|
Slots City Casino
|500% + 250 FS||Read Review||Slots City Casino|
|C$300 / 200 FS||Read Review||Gslot Casino|
Lucky Days Casino
|$1500+100 FS||Read Review||Lucky Days Casino|
|C$5000 / 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic|