Although our website is a great resource for all high-quality online casinos, we wanted to dedicate this page to new online casinos since they offer some unique opportunities to players who are some of the first to check them out. On top of that, new casinos often have the classic games along with the latest game releases, and really interesting welcome bonuses since they’re trying to get customers “in the door” while competing with other more well-established casinos. On this page, we’ll go over for you some of the things to keep in mind when looking for a new online casino, as well as a few of our own recommendations to get you started.
Top New Online Casinos For Canadian Players
|C$300 / 200 FS||Read Review||Gslot||6327+||
|$900 / 200 FS||Read Review||LevelUp||6437+||
|100% / $1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days||4094+||
|€1500 / 1500 FS||Read Review||StayCasino||3969+||
|Up to $2000||Read Review||Crystal Slots||1000+||
|C$1100 + 375 FS||Read Review||CasiGo||3767+||
|10% Сashback||Read Review||Casiqo||5338+||
|C$375 + 100 FS||Read Review||JeetCity||9000+||
|С$1500 + 50FS||Read Review||Casino Rocket||4174+||
Best 5 New Online Casinos of 2023
First, let’s go over some of the best Canadian online casinos that are new to the online gambling scene. Each of the casinos on this list has been evaluated by us for security, game choice, and a few other factors, so you can try them with the peace of mind that they’ve got your best interests at heart and want you to have maximum fun.
How You Can Sign-Up for A New Online Casino?
The sign-up process at an online casino can vary from site to site, but you’ll mostly find that the casino will collect some top-of-mind information and then take you through some subsequent steps to make sure you can easily make deposits, withdrawals and that they can contact you in case a situation arises on their end which needs further clarification on your end. Below, we’ll go through each stage of the process at most online casinos so that you know what to expect.
Casinos will usually make the initial sign up process very straightforward (after all, they want you to join their casino); this usually comes in the form of a button on their homepage that says “sign up” or, if they incentivize players to join their casino with a Bonus Offer, they might have a button that says something along the lines of “Claim offer.” Upon clicking that, you’ll usually find that either a pop up appears or you’ll be taken to a separate page altogether where you can enter basic information like your first name, last name, birthday (because you must be 18 to play in most places), and your email address.
After that, the casino will often send you a confirmation email so that you can confirm your basic information; this email will often take you to the next part of the sign-up process, where you can enter your banking and preferred payment method details. It’s usually at this stage that you can enter a promo code for the Welcome Offer (if there’s not a promo code associated with the offer, be sure to double-check the terms of the bonus to see how the casino will credit your account).
Once you have deposited into your account (and hopefully taken advantage of the Welcome Bonus), you’re all set! The casino will probably periodically contact you by email to notify you of account deposits and withdrawals, as well as the start of casino promotions for existing account holders (you didn’t think they would only reward you for opening an account did you). These promotions can be really enticing and give you the potential to win huge jackpots and other prizes.
How You Can Review New Online Casinos?
Every casino that we recommend on our site is evaluated by us around a variety of factors. In this section, we’ll go through a few of the factors that influence all our recommendations. This list is also great to keep on hand while making your own determinations about an online casino.
- Reliable License. This is a very important fact to ensure before deciding to open an account with a casino. Most reputable sites will have their license number displayed somewhere on their site (frequently at the foot of the page), as well as the name of their license issuer. Look for organization names like eCOGRA, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
- Security and Protection. Many casinos have this information on a dedicated page, or simply just as part of their FAQ. The site’s security is essential to make sure you gamble with peace of mind, as opening an account with a casino means that you’re trusting them with your money and information. Look for measures like 128-bit SSL encryption to make sure you can trust that site with your data.
- Fairness and Trustworthiness. When you find the casino’s license number and issuing organization, go to the issuer’s website to look up the license code. There, you’ll usually be able to find recent reports on the fairness of the games offered at the casino, as the payout rates for certain games. Most fair and trustworthy casinos have slot payouts above 90% of what you put in.
- Helpful Customer Support. Good customer support is important to how you experience a casino. How many channels (email, live chat, phone) for support do they offer? Is their support available 24/7? It also might be worth doing research on Canada online casino reviews sites to see what other gamblers are saying about their support experience with that site.
- Tasty Welcome Offers. While the best kind of Welcome Offer is usually had at new online casinos with no deposit bonuses (because you won’t have to put any money down in order to take advantage of the offer), there’s still plenty of money up for grabs with match bonus offers. Most have a wagering requirement, but Welcome Offers are a great way to try a casino out and see what games they offer in a lower-pressure setting.
- Variety of Payment Options. Most sites have a page dedicated to this information (although sometimes it can appear in the site’s FAQ section). Look for variety here, as it’s an indirect indicator of how much that casino values convenience. They should have at minimum two payment options, but more is usually better. Check out the list of casinos that accept Flexepin payment service.
- Understandable Withdrawal Policy. Close to the payment options information, you’ll usually be able to find information about the casino handles withdrawals. This topic is another case for which it would benefit you to do research on third-party websites, particularly regarding the length of time it takes a casino to process a payout.
- Multiple Bonuses and Promotions. Check third party sites to see if the casino in question offers bonuses to their existing members (not just the newbies). A lot of the time, casinos even offer physical prizes as well as cash for member promotions.
Why Choose A New Online Casino?
The most obvious reason for choosing a new online casino as opposed to one that’s more established is that they’ll often offer an online casino welcome bonus that’s very competitive.
This often comes in the form of a lower wagering requirement, which means that you’re more likely to be able to take home the cash the casino matches. For example, many established casinos have wagering requirements around 70x the bonus cash, but new casinos will frequently offer the same amount of matched cash with a wagering requirement of 35x the bonus cash.
Advantages And Disadvantages of Trying New Online Casino
Breaking Down New Online Casinos
Before we leave you today, let’s briefly go over the breadth of options you have when it comes to trying out new online casinos.
Just as there are always several types of ways you can enjoy safe online casinos, there are also lots of mediums through which you can experiment with new ones. Whether you favor the mobile format or just want to learn more about new payment methods, we’ll explain it below.
New Mobile Casinos
As smart devices become more and more commonplace in the world of online gaming, we are starting to see that mobile casinos are turning more frequently to favoring the mobile format instead of desktop. People are starting to game on the go regularly, so new casinos are usually better equipped to satiate that demand.
Mobile play is simpler, quicker, and often more convenient. And although slot-based games continue to be the top-dog on the mobile format, it’s becoming increasingly popular to play virtual table games like play sic bo online, poker, roulette, keno casino and blackjack on mobile devices as well. When you decide to sign up with an online casino, be sure to check out if they have a mobile app that you can sync with your existing desktop account, that way you can really play and win on your lunch break, waiting in line, or whenever you want.
New Live Dealer Casinos
Are you a gambler who favors the real-life dealer format? Great! Many new online casinos have cutting-edge technology that allows for the most realistic live-dealer experience to date. Live-dealer games consist of a dealer, usually in a “casino studio,” running the game for you and sometimes a few other players depending on what game you’re playing.
You can usually interact with the dealer via a chatbox, and you can see the dealer through a video feed. The benefit of playing live-dealer games at new online casinos is that they frequently take measures to ensure the tech they’re using for their dealer studio is state of the art.
This means that you’ll often find crisper streamed images, better chat graphics, and more when you use a newer casino. As we stated before, because new online casinos are coming into an already saturated market, they often take steps to ensure that the tech they’re using is first-class.
New Methods For Depositing & Withdrawal
In keeping with that idea, you can also usually count on the fact that new online casino will prioritize the number of payment options with which they provide their players.
Every day there’s a new way to handle money online or a new e-wallet app (like InstaDebit payment solution or new eCheck casinos Canada, for example), and new online casinos are more opening to keeping up with that demand and adapting.
Oftentimes what we see with more “established” casinos is that they will find a few payment methods that work adequately enough, so they aren’t incentivized to keep up with the demand for more payment options. Because new online casinos have to stay competitive, one of the first places they’ll turn to set their casino apart from the rest is prioritizing convenience for their customers in the form of a wide breadth of payment options and low deposit amounts.
After all, the hallmark of a great online casino is a wide variety of acceptable payments for just $3 casino deposit, so make sure to check out the payment page on the site you’re considering to see how many they offer; you might be pleasantly surprised how many new Interac casinos or any other payments come up every day .
New Payouts and RTPs
Another incentive to go for a new online casino is that they often have great payouts and RTPs (rate to player) for their games. As we mentioned above, a priority of new online casinos is to stay competitive with other more established casinos so that they can grow their customer base.
This translates to all sorts of perks for you, the player, and payout, and RTPs are no exception. Take payouts, for example. Depending on the payment method, a well-established online casino could take up to a couple of weeks to couple a payout for you.
This means that you’ll be wasting time waiting on your money instead of spending your winnings. This was kind of always an annoying industry-standard thing until new online casinos realized they could improve this aspect of online gambling as a way to set their casino apart.
In fact, some online casinos give the fact that they can do 24-hour payouts top billing on their homepage, the main selling point as to why new players should open an account with them instead of the other guys.
New Casino Games Developers
It’s common for new online casinos to also put technology at the forefront of their priorities list. This means the new online casinos often strive to ensure that the game developers showcased on their site have lightning-fast graphics, crisp, clear cut sound, and intuitive controls that can really immerse the player into the world of the game.
For example, some of the best new online casino games use Microgaming casino soft. Microgaming is a web developer based on the Isle of Man in the United Kingdom, and they specialize in online gambling games.
Their software powers thousands of different online games, and ensures that any game they power has animations that are absolutely cutting edge in order to maximize the amount of fun you gambling at the best Microgaming casinos, the player, have during your game session.
Online casinos usually provide information about the web developers showcased on their site at the bottom of the homepage, so it’s worth checking out if you’re curious.
New Slots And Table Games
Because slots and table games are two of the easiest formats to bring into the online space, you’ll find that new online casinos make it a priority to ensure their slot and table game offerings are extremely competitive. This can mean that they’ll make an effort to provide the newest games available, or else that they’ll make sure the payouts on the slot and table games are some of the best in the industry. The other great thing about trying out a table or slot game at a new online casino is that they’ll often have some of your favorites from around the casino scene. Remember, new casinos already know that they’re trying to compete with casinos that already have a loyal customer base. This means that they’ll probably always make an effort to provide players with an expansive collection of games (favorites and new iterations).
Final Words Before Trying New Online Casinos
Now that we’ve told you everything there is to know about new online casinos, are you willing to try them out? New casinos are a great option for seasoned high rollers and new players alike because the fact that they have to compete with older casinos means they’re incentivized to provide players on their platform all sorts of perks in the form of bonuses, convenience, and game choice. We highly encourage you to check out a few of the new online casinos on our recommended list above, but don’t be afraid to explore yourself; you’ll never know what you’ll find!