Online gamblers these days are living in an ideal world. That's partly because they have access to numerous payment methods to serve their online casino gaming activities. One of these options is using casino prepaid cards. If you're new to online gaming, then you may not know what this is.
Online casino prepaid cards are a deposit method that is not yet as widely used as credit and debit cards or eWallets. Since this is still a fairly new payment option, we have the details you need to understand how you can use it to fund your gaming account.
With this guide, we'll give you all the information we have on online casinos that accept prepaid cards. We also have a list of the gambling Canada sites offering prepaid card casino method as the most comfortable one. We've personally vetted all of these to ascertain their services are above board.
Read on to get more facts on Canada's online casino prepaid card options so you can start funding your account securely and in record time.
Best PrePaid Cards Online Casinos – July 2022
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|$1250 / 200 FS||Read Review||CyberSpins||704+|
|$2000||Read Review||Ignition Casino||200+|
|€150||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+|
|$3000||Read Review||Golden Lion||300+|
Fair Go Casino
|$1000||Read Review||Fair Go Casino||197+|
|250%||Read Review||Desert Nights||150+|
|$100||Read Review||Slots Capital||150+|
|$2500||Read Review||Red Stag||150+|
|55 FS||Read Review||Fortune Legends||997+|
Things To Know About Prepaid Card Casino Deposits
Before you start looking for online casinos accept prepaid cards for Canadian gamers, you need to understand how this payment solution works. That way, you'll know how to fund your account at casinos that accept prepaid visa cards.
Another plus over ordinary credit and debit cards is that you don't require any identification documents such as your ID to purchase them. Simply find a grocery store, bank or even post office that sells them and buy yours. Popular prepaid cards for Canadians include Mogo Visa Platinum Prepaid Card and BMO Prepaid Travel Mastercard.
Finding a store to purchase a prepaid visa card for gambling, for example, may not seem easy but it is. That's because all companies indicate on their websites where someone can purchase their prepaid card.
How to Deposit with a Prepaid Card at an Online Gambling Site?
Although the use of prepaid cards isn't as widespread as that of other payment solutions, the process of funding your account at a prepaid visa casino or at online casinos that accept prepaid Mastercard is easy, as outlined below:
- Start by looking for the location of a store or financial institution where you can purchase a prepaid card. Then, buy one with the amount you'd like to fund your account with. There are prepaid cards that you can top up again later, which is something we'll get into a bit more detail further on.
- Once you own it, log into your existing online casino account. If you don't have a casino account, then look for a suitable platform and sign up. To make your work easier, make your selection from one of the prepaid sites for Canadians listed at Casino Hex, we listed even a $2 deposit casino Canada. These have all been vetted, so you don't need to worry about spending time doing any additional due diligence to check the site's legitimacy. Our team looks into every aspect of the casino to ensure it's safe. As a plus, we also offer bonuses if you sign up through us.
- Once you've completed your account registration, log into your account and head over to the banking or cashier section. Click on the depositing option and select a prepaid card.
- Fill in your card's details in the appropriate sections of the form that opens up, then check the platform's maximum and minimum funding limits. Once you know them, enter the amount you're depositing.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the amount to reflect in your casino account balance. With casinos that accept prepaid cards, deposits tend to happen almost instantly.
- When the deposited amount shows in your balance, proceed to the gaming lobby to find a game you'd like to play.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Prepaid Cards for Casino Deposits
Choosing to use prepaid cards like a vanilla visa gift card online gambling, or a vanilla prepaid MasterCard online for funding your account come with pros and cons just like any other payment option for Canada's gambling. S0 what online casino accepts prepaid mastercard? Let's check them out.
These are aspects all players should know in advance of choosing to go with online casinos that accept vanilla MasterCard since they'll determine if that is the right option for you.
Although the benefits of using this payment solution are plenty, there are a few disadvantages worth mentioning as well. In case you feel the cons outweigh what you get by choosing prepaid cards, don't worry, you can switch for UPayCards online casino or other casinos with different payment methods. There are still other depositing solutions available to online Canadian gamers.
Best Prepaid Cards for Online Gambling
Regardless of why you choose to use prepaid cards, you'll come across plenty of service providers to assist you with funding your account and also receiving payouts. Popular options for global users include Neosurf, Paysafecard, and ecoPayz.
Below are factors to consider before choosing a service provider:
- Fees. In most cases, these cards have fees that the user must pay. Check whether the fees are manageable for you, so you know whether this option is worth it.
- Support for reloading and incoming transactions. All prepaid cards enable you to fund your gaming account. However, they don't all support withdrawals. So, find out whether online gambling sites that take prepaid Visa or Mastercard can process withdrawals and whether the casino accepts that prepaid option for payouts.
- Limits. You can only spend so much with a prepaid card. So, if you're an online casino high roller that likes this option, you'll probably need more than one card to enable you to have the limits you'd like.
The Most Popular Types of Prepaid Card Casinos
You may think there's only one type of prepaid card and its only use is at an online casino that accepts prepaid visa options for account funding. There are quite a few options available to Canadian players these days for casino gaming. That way, every player can choose a payment method that works to their advantage as they indulge in their casino gaming activities.
Below are some of the most popular prepaid card options available for Canadians. If you don’t find any of them suitable, please check our list of the e-wallet casinos online that can become another great option for making an online casino deposit.
Prepaid Gift Cards
Treat a friend that likes to play online casino games with a loaded prepaid Visa gift card casino. That way, they can indulge in their favorite online casino games through your generosity. If their good luck holds, they may even win some life-changing rewards, thanks to the jackpot games available at most online casinos that accept gift cards in Canada. With a prepaid gift card, you get a regular gift card that has a fixed amount tied to it. In some cases, you may find a prepaid gift card that can be reloaded once the funds get depleted at Visa gift card online casino. This prepaid card option can be given to someone as a gift for use at any of the online casinos on our recommended list that accepts prepaid card deposits. You'll come across several options with the more popular providers being Mastercard and Visa. That's in part due to these brands' outstanding reputation in the industry, with strict measures in place to protect users against fraud.
They offer fast transaction times, don't need banking details to enable transactions, and help you manage your gaming limits. Visit online casinos that accept vanilla visa prepaid cards and enjoy your favorite games.
Reloadable Prepaid Cards
Based on the name of this option, it's evident that these are prepaid cards that can be topped up once the money on them gets finished. That means players don't have to keep buying new prepaid cards each time their card runs out of money.
The fact that this card can be reloaded may make you think it works like a debit card. But that's not the case. With a reloadable prepaid card, players still don't need to link their cards t their bank accounts to top them up.
However, some cards enable you to manage the top-up process by making a direct bank transfer to the card. This is information about a certain casino that accepts prepaid cards you can get on the service provider's website as you look for the locations to buy your card. With reloads, you won't incur any charges from the service provider. You need the card to stay operational, there will likely be a monthly service charge applied to it.
Disposable Prepaid Cards
If you choose a disposable prepaid card, you get the opposite of what a reloadable prepaid card offers you. Since it isn't linked to a bank account like a debit card, a disposable option gets purchased with a set amount of money.
Once that's over, you cannot top up the card again, meaning you'll need to dispose of it as its name suggests. For gamers that need a way to limit their gaming expenditure, this is it. But if you'd like to use it more than once then, get a high limit card and make small deposits to play games that are popular within online gambling real money Canada.
Disposable prepaid brands are plenty and most of them are accepted on sites that accept prepaid cards. That's because it's considered a safe option for online gambling. If you already have a Paysafecard prepaid card and don't know where to use it, we have you covered.
Check out our list of online casinos accepting this payment option for deposits.
Virtual Prepaid Cards
The last popular prepaid card option you'll come across to enable deposits at Canadian online casinos is virtual prepaid cards. With these, you get all the functionality associated with prepaid cards.
- That includes the ability to use it without having to link a bank account and fast funding of your online gamer account whenever you use it.
- You can purchase it online. No need to run around looking for physical stores whenever you need more money to play with. Sounds convenient, right?
So, to get your virtual prepaid card, you'll need to visit the card issuer's website.
While there, select the amount of money you'd like to have on your card. You can pay for this using a variety of payment methods that will be listed on the service provider's site. Once you're done, then you have your virtual card available.
Visit your preferred online casino and fund your account in the same way you would with either reloadable or disposable prepaid cards. One of the most popular brands supporting this payment option is ecoCard casino. So, check our list of ecoCard casinos to find a platform that accepts deposits from virtual prepaid cards.
Best Online Casino Brands Accepting Prepaid MasterCard and VISA
Browse through our top-notch prepaid card casinos to find the one for you or – if you can’t find what you want – click ‘Online Casinos -> Payment Methods’ on the homepage to get to our tailor-made lists of PayPal, InstaDebit, EcoPayz, best Interac casinos, Skrill, and Paysafe casinos.
PrePaid Card Casino FAQ
Are prepaid casinos safe to play in?
- Yes, as long as you are playing in the Canadian online casinos that accept prepaid from our list. Every casino on this page undergoes a thorough check-up to meet all our safety and quality requirements and to be named worth your attention.
What prepaid card to choose and what are the best of them?
- To choose what kind of prepaid card to use, consider your needs first — whether you want a physical card or virtual one is enough, whether you want to reload it or to be the one-use one, and what amount of money you want to have on your card. Once you think of it, the choice will become obvious and we, in our turn, will always provide you with the newest prepaid casinos and the best offers for prepaid cardholders.
Are there any bonuses for the prepaid cardholder?
- Giving out special bonuses for prepaid card deposits is not the most popular practice but there are still some generous online casinos that can award you some free spins or other perks if you use this payment option.
How long do prepaid card withdrawals take?
- In most cases, you won’t be able to make a withdrawal using the prepaid card so you’ll have to find some other payment option. Please check our reviews to find the best and the most convenient way to get your online gambling winnings.
Are there any fees applied on the prepaid card deposits?
- Yes, in most cases, the card issuer will take a small fee from every transaction you made using the card.
Why use the prepaid card to make you online casino deposit?
- Prepaid card is the easy-to-use depositing method which is at the same time safe and lets you control your gambling spendings — a perfect combination of advantages to pick the prepaid casino right now and start playing immediately.