Best Payout Online Casino Sites in Canada
While choosing the website to play some online gambling games, Canadians and other players rarely consider that it should not only be the reliable casino with the top games and bonuses but also the best payout casino Canada. Payout rates mean your chances to win while gambling is shown in percentages. Some casinos are more generous while some of them can have hidden fees and not the highest payout rate but how do you tell one from another? On this page, we will:
- Explain how to choose sites with the biggest payout rates in Canada;
- Tell you what the RTP is and how you calculate it;
- Present the list of the best paying casinos online to save you time.
So if fun is not the only thing you are looking for and winnings are your main aim — keep reading to learn the payout secrets. Here we will explain the payout percentages of the different casino games, how we evaluate the best payout casino sites, the bonuses, and the advantages and disadvantages of the highest paying casinos. Let’s get to it!
10 Best Paying Online Casinos – March 2023
|C$500 + 300 FS||Read Review||NightRush||450+||
|€500+100 FS||Read Review||Nomini||1611+||
|C$750 + 200 FS||Read Review||Wazamba||1787+||
|C$5000 / 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic||1400+||
|10% Сashback||Read Review||Casiqo||1614+||
King Billy Casino
|$CA2500 / 250FS||Read Review||King Billy Casino||5000+||
|100% / $500 / 200 FS||Read Review||Wildz||780+||
|$900 / 200 FS||Read Review||LevelUp||6437+||
|325% + 150 FS||Read Review||CatCasino||1000+||
|C$1500 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||2100+||
Best Paying Online Casinos Explained
Surely you are familiar with the famous phrase that the house always wins. Well, what most people don’t know is that this occurs because of the payout percentage. If you are a beginner at the best payout online casino Canada, then these percentages will most likely exceed you. However, they don’t necessarily have to be against you.
There are many things to take into account when you want to play real money online casino Canada: casino’s license, game collection, choice of banking options to make deposits or withdrawals, and availability of customer support. But the one important thing that is quite often forgotten by the players is the casino payout rates. We want you to get as many winnings as possible and play in the best payout online casinos in Canada only so here is the guide on how to find the casinos with the best payouts.
Figuring Out Casino Payout Percentage
When reading about the best casino payout, you may often come across the RTP abbreviation which is not clear for gambling newbies.
If you see that the RTP of the game is 97%, it means that if you play a game 100 times with the 1$ bet on every round, you’ll get at least $97 back. Remember — the RTP payout casino information should be clearly stated in every online casino in Canada you are going to play in as it’s a sign of the casino’s reliability and safety.
So what does the payout percentage mean at all? Of course, every online casino in the world promises huge winnings and jackpots from the first spin but in reality, we all know that it’s not the complete truth. When you play games of skill like poker, your winnings depend on your knowledge and skills among other things. But when you play the games of chance like casinos or blackjack, there is always the CHANCE.
We believe that your aim as a player is to find the best online casinos that payout more than the others so it’s very important to check this information before you make a real money deposit and start playing, even if the casino is luring you with the high payout percentage online casino bonus of your life.
When it comes to finding the RTP percentages, it should be clearly stated on the casino’s front page (the best case) or at least in the casino’s Terms & Conditions section. If you can’t find any information about the casino payout rates in either of these places, you’d better skip this casino and pick one from the list we provide as clear and understandable terms are the best sign of the reliable online gambling website and, in contrary, the absence of those means it could be a shady one.
The first thing you need to know when talking about these percentages is that of each game. These are the general percentages of the best payout casino games:
- Single Deck Blackjack – 90%
- Six Decks Blackjack – 95%
- Average Player Blackjack – 92%
- Video Poker – 95%
- Craps (pass/come with double odds) – 96%
- Craps (pass/come) – 97%
- Baccarat – 98%
- Pai Gow Poker – 55%
- Three Card Poker – 94%
- casinos – 95%
- Caribbean Stud – 95%
- Roulette – 97%
Slot Games RTP
Now that you know the percentages of each game, it’s your turn to know what the acronym RTP stands for. To make it easy for you, we will tell you simply what it means: Return to Player.
This means the theoretical amount that you will receive back from the game.
Of course, what you want to do here is to look for the slot with the highest percentage.
Let’s take as an example a slot with a 98% RTP. If you have $100, you can expect a minimum return of 98%. Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, it is. However, you still have to be careful with some factors. The RTP of the game does not apply only to your session but to all players. That means that you may have a session where it goes down to 94%, while another player with more luck will have an RTP of 102%.
RTP of Best Payout Online casinos in Canada
|Slot Game||Average RTP|
|Monopoly Big Event||99%|
Another crucial aspect is the jackpot casinos. These are known to be high-volatility games. Here the bad thing is that if you play in the short term, you will most likely not win as many prizes. However, if you play to hunt the slot jackpot, then, in the long run, you will be able to win prizes that do not exist in any other online game.
How Do We Review Highest Payout Casinos?
The winning percentage is not only limited to the individual games but also the casino sites themselves. That is why we are dedicated to analyzing the best ones on the market so that you will always find casino reviews that match your needs. These are the steps we impose:
- First of all, the most important thing is the issue of licenses in the best online casinos in Canada. To recommend any top-paying online casino, we have to ensure that a regulatory authority has verified and given its seal of approval to the site.
- Another crucial feature to be part of the best online casino payouts is bonuses and promotions. If a site promises high winnings, we also want bonuses with high limits and varieties, such as no deposit bonuses.
- Not everything involves money when gambling online. Quality and entertainment are also vital. Each best payout online casino in Canada that we recommend has the best software and technology providers to make your experience unique.
- We care about online casino games that pay, which have transformed some lucky players into millionaires or have entertained millions of players so far.
5 Factors Defining Casino With Good Payout Rates
There are many ways to find the best paying online casino the easiest of them is choosing one from our selection of the highest paying online casinos in Canada and the world. But if you prefer doing your best to find the place to gamble by yourself, there are several tips on how to define the highest payout rate and tell the highest payout online casinos from the one that would keep the money held. Here they are:
- Always check the casino’s reviews. Luckily, the fans of online casino games are usually glad to share their experience about this or that casino or a specific game. Thus, you can avoid making your own mistakes and learn from others. Detailed reviews on the best payout casinos online for Canadians can be found on the topic-related forums or, as always, on our website.
- Look for the casino’s license. There is nothing that shows the casino’s reliability as clear as the valid license issued by one of the internationally acclaimed licensing institutions like the UK Gambling Authority or the Malta Gaming Commission. The license doesn’t automatically promise a generous payout rate but at least it shows that the casino is not planning any frauds on you.
- Take a look at the reports. Today, there are special organizations that track and check the casinos’ payouts and cut off unreliable websites. We’ll talk about these organizations later in our guide but the thing is, you should always be able to find the reports and check how much money was paid out to the players by the casino before.
- Make a wise game choice. To get the top online gambling payouts, it’s important not only to play in the top online casinos in Canada but also to pick the games that give you more chances to win. Keep reading to learn what is going to bring you more winnings — the roulette reel or the deck of cards.
- Remember where you live. Sometimes, the payout rates may vary depending on your geographical location as every territory has its laws, taxes, and so on.
Top 5 Highest Payout Casinos Online
- Jackpot City
- Royal Vegas
- Spin Casino
- Ruby Fortune
And finally, here comes the last and the best part of this review — the list of the online casinos with the highest payouts, the casinos that you can pick with your eyes closed and be sure you and your money are safe and sound and the best online gambling experience is about to come. If this top payout online casino venue is not enough for you and you’ve already tried all of the casinos, you can always come back later as our selection of online casinos is constantly updated with new names having even bigger payouts.
|Casino||Welcome Bonus||Games||Average RTP|
|Playamo||C$1500 + 150 FS||2100+||96.8%|
Best Payment Methods for Fast Payout Withdrawals
Whether you are using a classic debit/credit card, a prepaid card, an e-wallet casino, or even Bitcoin, you are interested in having your winnings in your pocket as fast as possible. But not only that: you also want it to be safe. For that, we can recommend 5 secure & fast payment methods to take advantage of instant withdrawal casinos: PayPal, Skrill, InstaDebit, Paysafecard, and real money casino with eCheck deposits. All these methods have been used by Canadian players for years and proved to be faultless.
Who Reviews the Payout Rates?
The world does everything to make online gambling as safe for players as possible. Today, there are specific organizations whose duties are to review the casinos’ payout rates and define the highest payout casino online while keeping the players away from the websites that are not even close to the VIP online casinos with the best payout percentages. Here are the top 3 of them:
- eCOGRA. It’s an independent e-commerce testing agency located in the United Kingdom. Established in 2003 and having numerous awards, the company has proved itself to be the industry leader when it comes to testing and approving both online casinos and other e-commerce services.
- GLI. As you can guess from the name, Gaming Labs International focuses strictly on testing and certification of gaming services. With its detailed and thoughtful standards, there is no way for even the average online casino to be approved — only the highest payout casino online can get the GLI seal of approval.
- iTech Labs. The last but not least testing company on the list is iTech Labs which provides quality assurance of gambling and gaming products across Australia, Europe, and Asia. Its quality certificates are internationally renowned and if the casino can boast of having it — you can bring your money there with no fear or doubts.
High Payout Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses and promotions are severe, whether in high payout casinos or standard online casinos. We can assure you that casinos that are known for paying more to their players also have higher offers.
The most common thing is that both the welcome bonus and the sign-up bonus of these gambling sites have higher limits, better time margins, and above all, more spectacular amounts of money.
You have to consider that the higher the bonus and the better the conditions, the more money you will be able to withdraw from the high payout casinos.
Highest Payout Casino Games List
When you found Canada's highest payout online casino sites using our list or the tips above, it’s time to choose the game that will more likely bring you the winnings. Yes, you’ve heard us right — some games have a higher payout ratio than others.
Here is the list of the best paying online casino games highest to lowest that you can find in one of the online casinos with no deposit bonus from our list:
- Blackjack. It’s one of the most popular card games in modern online casinos and there are several reasons for it — it’s fun to play, it doesn’t need any special skills or knowledge and it has the highest payout ratio among all the online gambling games. You can find all the best payout casinos with blackjack games on our website or even play them for fun here and now.
- Craps. This might not be the most frequently played casino game and not every gambler has even heard about it but it still has large payout rates and may be interesting and profitable to play, especially if you got bored of your usual online gambling routine and want to try something new. Craps is the dice game when your goal is to throw a dice and get the winning combination — easy as the ABC.
- Roulette. When we talk about the highest RTP, the first thing that comes to mind is the big and loud casino hall with the fancy people gathered around the roulette wheel, drinking and shouting their bets out loud. Nevertheless, roulette games have an average payout rate, a little less than blackjack and craps but still worth your attention, especially if you are not in the mood for learning new rules and want to just depend on your luck.
- Wheel of Fortune. Wheel of fortune is often mistaken for the roulette game but in reality, these are two different gambling products. While roulette still requires remembering a bit of rules and knowing the best betting strategies, in the wheel of fortune you just need to hit the “Spin” button and watch the wheel spinning and bringing you the winnings, the best online casino bonus, or just nothing, depending on how lucky you are. The payout rate of this game is not the highest one so you’d better consider all the points and chances before making a minimum deposit.
- Online casinos. Surprisingly, the most popular online gambling game — the real money casinos — is at the same time the game with the lowest payout percentage. Of course, you can still win while spinning the reels of best payout online casinos but your chances will be slightly lower than in roulette or blackjack. If you still want to play video casinos but don’t want to lose your money, you can always play online casinos for free with no registration right on our website.
Pros and Cons of the Highest Payout Online Casino Canada
Best Payout Online Casinos FAQ
What's the difference between the highest and the lowest payout?
- First of all, we have to clarify whether we are talking about the payout limits (aka withdrawal limits) or the payout rates at the casino:
- The payout (withdrawal) limits are the withdrawal interval established by the casino. A typical minimum withdrawal is CA$10 or CA$20; the upper payout limit may reach thousands of dollars per day/week and more.
- The payout rate (the RTP) is the amount of money returned to you in the form of winnings in the long run. For example, a payout rate of 97% means that 97 cents out of every dollar wagered will eventually end up resting in your pocket.
How can I calculate the casino payout rate?
- You cannot calculate the casino payout rates objectively unless you have all the money in the world to play infinitely long. There are three typical payout rates specified by the highest payout online casinos:
- The average monthly payout rate for all casino games.
- The average monthly payout rate for a specific game type (for example, roulette, casinos, baccarat, blackjack, etc.)
- The average payout rate for a specific game (for instance, Book of Dead, Immortal Romance, European Roulette, etc.)
The payout rate of 96% and higher is considered pretty generous.
How long do payouts usually take?
- There’s no single unified deadline for different withdrawal methods. The total withdrawal time includes the time required for the casino to verify the withdrawal and the time required for the payment provider to process the transaction. Some casinos take an extra 24 to 72 hours of pending time to verify withdrawals, while others don’t take any extra time. If the latter holds, then the withdrawal time only depends on the payment provider. Anyway, all casinos specify the payout (withdrawal) times for the supported withdrawal methods, so you can always check it beforehand.
How can I speed up the payout?
- There’s no way to speed up the time taken by your payment provider to process the transaction, but there are at least two ways to speed up the withdrawal processing by your casino:
- Provide all necessary documents upon registration. Not all casinos ask you for verification at the time of registration, but almost no casino enables withdrawals for unverified users.
- Increase your VIP level. Some casinos prioritize withdrawals depending on the VIP level of the customer.
Will big winnings take a longer payout time?
- That depends on the casino. Some casinos do process big payments as a single transaction, but the majority of platforms split big winnings into several weekly/monthly installments depending on the payment method, payment provider, and currency in use. Sometimes your VIP level matters as well. The details on the payouts are available in the Banking section or the general T&C of your casino.