Blackjack’s a classic card game nearly everyone has heard of. It’s been around for hundreds of years. It is probably one of the first card games any kid learns, considering how simple and easy it is to play. That said, there is a difference between when you play it at home and when you play blackjack online in Canada Casinos.
Considering Blackjack online gambling is quite popular here in Canada, it’s a good idea to know as much about the game as possible. That’s what this page is for! We won’t just talk about the game but also blackjack Canada casinos that focus on offering Blackjack games.
Here, you can get a full guide to online blackjack Canada and how to play it. We will show you the best blackjack online casinos, explain the rules & nuances of the game, the overall step-by-step process of playing it, and finally some tips and tricks to win your matches. Without any further ado, here is where to play online Blackjack in Canada.
Best Blackjack Online Casinos 2022
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|5TC + 25 FS||Read Review||FortuneJack||1519+|
|$12250||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|$1250 / 200 FS||Read Review||CyberSpins||704+|
|$2000||Read Review||Ignition Casino||200+|
250% slots bonus.
|Read Review||El Royale||222+|
|C$2222 + 325 FS||Read Review||Parimatchwin.com||3466+|
|€150||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+|
|100% / €250||Read Review||Cyber.bet Casino||909+|
|$3000||Read Review||Golden Lion||300+|
Lucky Tiger Casino
|260%||Read Review||Lucky Tiger Casino||219+|
|$100||Read Review||Stsbet Casino||1000+|
Fair Go Casino
|$1000||Read Review||Fair Go Casino||197+|
|100% / €300||Read Review||Mozzart||968+|
How to Play Blackjack Online?
Fortunately, we now don’t need to go to the casino to play blackjack game. Whether you are in Canada or somewhere else, you can open the Online Casino HEX website to enjoy free blackjack no download or get redirected to one of the best online casinos to play 21 card game. And if you’re up for the challenge we have high stakes blackjack option for you to try your skills out. And, what’s great, playing blackjack online game is quite easy — you don’t need any special skills, just a little bit of luck and a couple of simple rules can bring you the winnings.
Even though the rules vary in different types of blackjack online, the basics remain the same.
As a gambler, you have one main goal — get more points that the dealer but not to exceed 21.
- Place your bet.
- You get two cards as well as the dealer. Cards values are as following:
- 2-10 cards = cards number
- Faces (Kings, Queens, Jacks) = 10
- Aces = either 11 or 1
- Taking into account cards value, you decide to hit, stand, split or double down.
- Hit means to draw one more card out of the deck and add its value to the total number of points.
- Stand means to stop the game. You cannot draw cards out of the deck.
- Split means to play two hands and got the new card to each of them. Split is possible when you have two cards of the same value.
- Double down means to double the bet and take one more card.
- When the dealer shows his cards, you either win by getting more points or lose by getting fewer points. You also lose when you “bust” or go over 21 points.
Main Blackjack Types Explained
As many other no download card games, online blackjack has many different types so any gambler can find what to play. Here are main kinds of blackjack that can be either played for fun or for real money casino Canada.
|Atlantic City Blackjack||The game is played with 8 decks and the dealer is dealt one card face up and one face down. The late surrender option and the insurance are allowed in this type of game.|
|Bonus Blackjack||This type of blackjack gives special bonuses for getting specific hands.|
|Double Exposure||Here you can see both of the dealer’s cards which give you more chances to win money if you are not playing for free.|
|European Blackjack||The game is played with 2 decks. The gambler gets two cards face up, the dealer gets one card face up and one more card face down after the gambler makes the decision.|
|Spanish Blackjack||The game is played without 10-valued cards, other cards have the same value as in classic blackjack.|
|Vegas Downtown Blackjack||This type can be played in most of the land-based casinos in Las Vegas|
|Vegas Strip||One of the most popular blackjack no download games that is played with 4 decks with doubling down allowed after the Aces are split and the dealer can peek on his face down card.|
Free Online Blackjack Games for Fun
How We Rate the Best Online Blackjack Canada Sites
There is a multitude of key factors in rating online Blackjack casino sites. In no particular order of importance, they are:
License and Trust
While most casinos are legit sites where you can have fun playing Blackjack, there are a few that aren’t. These sites are actually scams. They might straight-up steal your information and your money and run away with it. Or, more subtly, they might impose a lot of fees, terms, and conditions on you. It suddenly becomes really difficult to take your winnings out of the casino intact. This way, they can essentially steal your money without you realizing it. This is where license and trust come in. If a casino is licensed by an official body like Kahnawake or Malta and is known to be trustworthy, then we will recommend it. Otherwise, we don’t trust it enough to do that.
Quality and Quantity of Games
A blackjack online game could be as simple as a bunch of numbers on the screen on a blank white background. The only info the player needs to know is what cards they have in hand. However, that’s not fun or exciting to play at all! That’s why we focus on ensuring that our recommended casinos have a selection of games with great graphics and good animations. Those are always more thrilling and immersive!
Bonuses and Promotional Offers
Every online casino gives out freebies to its players. Online blackjack casinos are the same. So, we focused on the sites that have the best such as freebies and bonuses. With these bonuses and promotional offers, you can get extra real money to play with and win. In some cases, you can even play games for free without spending your own money! The cash from the bonuses could be used to make a comeback after a bad night. There are so many possibilities!
Website Design and Ease of Use
Nobody wants to stay on a website that looks very ugly or has overly gaudy and flashy designs and animations. Website design is therefore one of our main criteria. Another factor is the ease of use. The best sites to play blackjack Online in Canada will have a good user interface. It should be easy for a bettor to find their favorite title or live blackjack table. Games should be searchable and filterable.
VIP & Loyalty Rewards
Every casino offers players a big welcome bonus. But what about after that bonus is over? You may be tempted to jump to a new site because playing at the current site isn’t worth it anymore. But doing that can also be a lot of hassle since you have to create an account and verify all over again. Loyalty rewards are the way to fix it. With Loyalty rewards, the longer you play at one casino and get money for it, the more you get rewarded. These rewards make it ‘worth’ to stick to one site!
Online Blackjack Mobile
Did you know you can use your mobile phone instead of a PC? All modern blackjack casino sites have a mobile version. This is really useful since many people like to play blackjack on the go. Imagine playing a few rounds of the game while walking along the street or on the bus. Or hitting a few sets while waiting for an appointment. Mobile blackjack games are fun to play, so it’s always a great way to spend some free time without getting bored. Plus, earning real money and making a profit during that time is always a positive.
To play mobile blackjack online, you can visit a casino and use the mobile version of their website. Or you can download an app and use that. Some casinos offer only one of the two options. A few offer both!
Online Blackjack Casino Bonuses
There are myriad bonuses to claim when playing the best online blackjack games. At online blackjack casino sites, you can get bonuses like:
- Welcome Bonus. Given out when signing up, the welcome bonus is a big boost that gives players the opportunity to earn extra rewards from the start. For example, a welcome bonus could be “100% up to $500 + 50 Free Spins”. That means whatever you deposit is doubled, up to a limit of $1000. Then, you also get to make 50 spins for free on a slot game. This way, you’re starting off with twice as much money and the opportunity to get some big wins off a slot game. To get the welcome bonus, you usually have to make a deposit.
- No Deposit Bonus. This is a bonus given out without any need for a deposit. This bonus is usually smaller than the welcome bonus, but considering it is legitimately free, we won’t complain!
- Cashback Bonus. It feels bad to lose a bet and lose money, right? The cashback bonus reduces the impact of that somewhat. It gives you a small portion of your losses, such as 15% or 20%, back to you. The cashback bonus usually applies after you’ve placed bets and spent money.
Playing Blackjack Online for Real Money vs Free
Players have a choice between playing Blackjack online for fun or playing it to make some real money. If you are trying to decide between the two, we have prepared a summary of the pros and cons of each route for playing online blackjack for real money in Canada.
What about playing free blackjack games online? Here are the pros and cons:
Blackjack Online Strategy and Tips: How to Win?
Blackjack is a game you play to win. This is especially the case if you are playing online blackjack Canada real money games. That’s why we have some tips and strategy guides for you! Pay close attention here.
- Keep a Clear Head. The most basic tip is to keep a cool head. Don’t get tilted or frustrated. Sometimes, losses happen, so just take them in stride. Blackjack Canada is a game that benefits from rational, mathematical decisions, so try to make those.
- Use a Betting Strategy. There are many betting strategies out there, such as the Martingale or the D’Alembert. Try to use one of those strategies just in case. They are designed to maximize your wins and minimize your losses. For example, with the Martingale strategy, you double your bet after every loss. That way, a single win will give you back everything you lost, and two wins in a row will put you in the green.
- Play it Safe as a Beginner. If you are a beginner, then we recommend playing it safe. Don’t make big bets on risky moves where the odds of winning are low.
- Keep the Mathematical Odds in mind. Blackjack has been worked out mathematically. That means the best players know precisely what will give them the best chance of winning. Consider a hand where you have two 7’s for a total of 14. Meanwhile, the dealer has two cards in hand and the visible card is a 9. What does it mean? You will bust if you get more than a 7, but you have good chances of winning if you get a 7 or less. Now, the dealer has two high-value cards – a 9 and at least an 8 or higher for a total of 17 or more.
So, the odds of drawing a card less than 7 is fairly high. Your chances of not busting are greater than 50%. Good Blackjack players calculate like this.
- Hit – The dealer draws a card and adds it to the player’s hand. The game moves on to the next round.
- Double Down – The player gets a card. They cannot get any more cards, and they double their bet as well. Side Bets – A bet on the side for extra money. A side bet in Blackjack might be that the player’s hand is a pair – two identical numbered cards drawn.
- Insurance – If the player thinks they will lose, they can buy insurance. When they have insurance, they will not lose any money on a loss.
- Surrender – The player does not place any further bets and instead forfeits the round and their current bet.
- Split – When you have two identical cards like 7 and 7, or 8 and 8, you can split them apart. You can make two hands, like in multihand blackjack.
- Push – The player and the dealer tied. The player’s bet is returned to them.
- Bust – The blackjack hand goes over 21. This means an instant loss.
- Burn Card – A card that is randomly thrown out from the top of the deck. This prevents players from card marking.
- Cold Deck – A deck that is newly put into play. It has not been used before, so it is ‘cold’.
- House Edge – In any Blackjack online casino, the house has a bigger chance to win. This is so that they can make a profit and actually keep the casino running. The odds of the house winning is called the house edge. In Blackjack, it can be as low as 0.04%
Where can I play blackjack online in Canada?
- We’ve recommended the best online Blackjack Canada sites. You can check them out!
Can I play blackjack free online?
- Yes. Many sites offer free blackjack no download games. You can simply open up the site and start playing.
Is online blackjack rigged?
- No. Blackjack online gambling is generally quite fair. The odds of winning are almost 50/50, due to the tiny house edge.
What is the best way to play blackjack online?
- The best way to play blackjack online is at a casino. Whether you play real money or for fun is up to you.
How to win at digital blackjack?
- We’ve given some tips and tricks above. The important thing is to stay calm and keep the possibilities in mind before you decide to hit or stand.
What are the best online blackjack games?
- We can’t say which one is the best since that is subjective. Multi-hand Blackjack is exciting to experienced players, while players short on time might enjoy Lightning Blackjack.