Casino Hex is proud to share the best PayPal online casino guide along with valuable insights on using PayPal for online gambling. Please note that Canadians can’t deposit using PayPal at online casino sites, please use Visa, MasterCard, or Bitcoin.
Best Online Casinos That Accept PayPal 2023
||100% up to €1000 + 100 FS, €1,000 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
|2||Read Review||Mansion Casino||2003+||
||50 FS||Play Now Read Review||Vegas Luck||612+||
||C$800 / 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||Regent Casino||450+||
||200% / $1500 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||JVspin||9000+||
||100% / €500||Play Now Read Review||Cbet||5800+||
|7||Read Review||Black Spins||550+||
||30 FS||Play Now Read Review||Wink Slots||92+||
||N/A||Play Now Read Review||Rise Casino||320+||
||£/$100 + 50 FS, €150 + 50 FS, 500 kr + 5 FS, 100% up to 400 PLN + 50 FS||Play Now Read Review||Rizk||841+||
Indulging a well-deserved reputation of an undisputed leader in global payments, reliable PayPal casinos are still on the other side of the legal fence in the US, Canada, and Australia. The three countries with vibrant online gambling communities are forced to look for alternative payment gateways…what a shame!
However, the situation isn’t that bad: first of all, PayPal transfers in the mentioned countries are still legal and in full force; secondly, there are a bunch of international casinos where Canadians, Americans, and Australians can spend their time and money.
How We Review Canadian Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
Customers generally prefer using PayPal Casino Canada because of the advantages we laid out above, but it is not the only thing they are looking for in an operator. We have laid out some important criteria which we consider when we are looking for PayPal casino sites in Canada to recommend.
- Casino Games. Whether you’re looking for the most exciting slot with endless free spins, competitive poker games, or even roulette. We prioritize reliable PayPal casino sites which offer the biggest and most varied game libraries.
- Software. Players want their casino experience to be smooth, so games using the best software from top developers are high on our list. Better software means a better gaming experience and more reliable security.
- Bonuses. Get the most from your money by browsing the casinos with fantastic bonus options. All of our top sites have great offers for new and potential customers. We look for the best welcome bonuses, free spin offers, and more at popular Canadian casino with 5$ min deposit sites.
- Security. Players need to be sure that they are enjoying themselves safely, especially when they are using their own money. We check all of the licensing requirements on the site, as well as looking at what other security features a casino payment has.
- Customer Service. We are confident that any PayPal casino sites in Canada that we recommend will not provide problems, but customers can be assured that if they have any issues, the casinos we have recommended will be easy to contact and happy to help resolve any issues.
- Loyalty and VIP program. Loyalty and VIP programs are in place to reward their active players and entice them to return to their casino the next time they play online casinos accept PayPal. We are looking for ones that are easy to join and offer worthy rewards.
Ways of Using PayPal in Online Casinos
The world of online gambling is developing at lightning speed, and it’s quite possible that sooner or later, the rules for PayPal will change and we will see more Canadian PayPal online casinos out there. Meanwhile, we can indulge in gambling at international online casinos with real money Paypal accepting Canadians (and players from other restricted countries), as well as we can learn about the possible ways to use it for ordinary online purchases and money transfers, which include:
- Sending money from the PayPal wallet.
- Sending money directly from the bank account connected to PayPal.
- Sending money from a Visa Debit card or a credit card connected to PayPal.
More details on transactions and depositing money to PayPal online casinos are given below.
How to Play Casinos Using PayPal Account
How to Deposit Money Using PayPal?
|Can Canadian gamblers deposit with PayPal?||No|
|Deposit Alternatives:||Skrill, Neteller, iDebit, eCheck|
PayPal is an old-timer in the universe of ever-developing online payments. However, it is still among the leaders at casinos, and not without strong reasons.
First of all, PayPal provides three alternative ways to deposit to a PayPal online casino – directly from the PayPal wallet, from the bank account connected to PayPal, and from the Visa Debit card/a credit card connected to PayPal.
Secondly, you don’t have to open a PayPal account to complete the deposits.
Last but not least, depositing money with PayPal is usually quick and always secure.
Here’s how you can deposit funds to your PayPal online casino:
- To use PayPal as a reliable payment method, you must first sign up and link a bank account or a card to your account.
- When it comes to making a deposit to your chosen casino select PayPal as the method.
- You will likely be redirected to a page that asks you to enter your account e-mail and password.
- Once you have authorized the account, you should select whether you want the transaction to be processed out of your account or card.
- That’s it, your funds should be available to play with momentarily. Minimum deposits vary from casino to casino.
- Choose your favorite slot, cross your fingers, and have fun!
Hoorah, you’ve just completed the deposit – the money will be credited to your PayPal account instantly or within 24 hours if you’ve funded your account via a bank transfer.
Fast Withdrawals with PayPal
Withdrawals are generally as easy as deposits, but the withdrawal procedure may look slightly different depending on whether the casino accepts PayPal. The typical withdrawing routine looks as follows:
|Withdrawal limits:||$5000 per day|
|Fee:||3.5% for CAD or USD|
- Make sure you can withdraw from your balance in your PayPal online casino (most casino payments will require you to provide your ID and maybe some other documents like proof of residence, etc.).
- Go to the Cashier section and select PayPal as your withdrawal option. Withdrawals to PayPal should be processed within 24 hours
- Choose the withdrawal amount (make sure it’s within the min-max limits) and request the withdrawal.
Congratulations! You’ve just completed your first withdrawal from your PayPal online casino and now have to wait for the funds to arrive at your PayPal account or debit card.
Important: In addition to the general withdrawal deadlines – transfers to PayPal accounts and debit cards are typically completed within minutes, transfers to bank accounts usually take up to 24 hours – some additional time can be taken by your PayPal online casino to check your winnings and verify the withdrawal, according to the Anti-money Laundering Policy (AML) of the jurisdiction.
Transaction Fees and Important Details
Fees are of paramount importance to gamblers and those purchasing online, and in this regard, PayPal is a decent casino payment method. Though it’s not completely free, it charges reasonable fees that you can put up with:
- Transfers within Canada from PayPal casino balance or a linked bank account to your account – FREE;
- Transfers within Canada from Visa Debit card or a credit card – 2.9% plus a fixed fee based on the currency;
- International transfers from PayPal balance or a linked bank account to your account – CAD 2.99 or CAD 4.99 depending on the recipient’s country;
- International transfers from a Visa Debit card or a credit card – CAD 2.99 or CAD 4.99 (depending on the recipient’s country) plus 2.9% a fixed fee based on the currency.
PayPal Mobile Casino Sites and Apps in Canada
Mobile Casinos are becoming increasingly popular in the industry, and they are a very convenient way of gambling online. As well as being easier to access and allowing players to play anytime, anywhere, mobile casino sites tend to be easier and quicker to sign up for. As well as this, many casinos are now developing applications that make the experience even more convenient.
You can use PayPal on the desktop or mobile, enjoying the same convenience, speed, and security of payments. Mobile payments with PayPal are even simple if you have an app installed on your phone. Then you can take advantage of the One Touch technology and, as PayPal put it themselves, “spend less time paying and more time playing.”
To pay on mobile,
- Install the PayPal app and enable the ‘Stay Logger in for Purchases’ features.
- Use the One Touch feature to pay with PayPal without entering your credit card information and without even reaching your wallet.
On the other hand, you may skip using the “One Touch’ feature and pay in a traditional way on mobile and PC. It’s up to you what features to enable while using online casinos that accept PayPal; the most important is that mobile payments via PayPal are accepted by all casinos that accept PayPal deposits (on the side of the casino, it doesn’t matter whether you are paying via mobile or PC, and the same applies to withdrawals).
You can join 70 million PayPal account owners anytime, taking your banking to the next level. And if you’re looking for a reliable and classy PayPal casino, there are dozens of those on this webpage.
Why Choose PayPal Online Casinos?
|Customer support:||+1 (877) 569-1116|
Gazillions of online casinos include PayPal to the deposit & withdrawal options, and not just like that. PayPal has been spotlessly serving millions of people since 1999 as one of the most secure, quickest, and cheapest online payment gateways. And it remains relevant until today, decently facing new competitors like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. When paying with PayPal, your money arrives on time, and that matters a lot.
Bonuses for PayPal Casino Players
PayPal casinos in Canada are always looking to attract new customers. One of the main ways that they do this is through the use of special offers and promotions. Here are some of the most common bonuses to be found on casinos that use PayPal.
Welcome bonus: A welcome bonus is a casino’s way of rewarding you for choosing them. It is given to players when they open up a new account. They typically consist of either a deposit bonus or maybe free spins on a slot or a bonus for a specific game they are trying to promote.
No Deposit Bonus: No deposit bonuses are the holy grail of bonuses. As their name might suggest – these require no deposit from the player. They can be a fantastic way of seeing what a casino has to offer to players and let you try out new things without risking your own cash.
Free Spin Bonus: These are by far the most common type of bonuses handed out. They do exactly as they say on the tin – provide players with some free spins to use. They are typically provided by top Microgaming casinos on selected slots and come with wagering requirements.
PayPal Bonus: Internet casinos may want to encourage their players to use this payment method and will offer an additional bonus as well as the welcome bonus for using the specified payment method.
PayPal Casinos Advantages and Disadvantages
A PayPal casino is an online casino that accepts transactions made by customers with their site through PayPal. It is one of the world’s most popular e-wallets, and it allows players to make quick and easy transactions. Given its convenience, it should come as no surprise that it has been fully embraced by casinos and gamblers alike.
Advantages of Using PayPal for Online Casinos
There are undeniable advantages in favor of using PayPal:
- Ease of use – Within a PayPal account, users link a bank account and/or a credit/debit card with their account. To complete a transaction, customers only need to authorize with their account details. No need to type out 16-digit card details.
- Security – Online casinos will strive to provide the best security they can, but there is no guarantee so having fewer websites to write your financial and personal details into is a bonus. Not only middlemen are absent, but there are also high-tech security and encryption algorithms and advanced anti-fraud management on guard of your payments. PayPal keeps records of all your transactions and informs you every time you make a transaction, thereby allowing you to control your budget at casinos.
- Anywhere and everywhere – Paypal is convenient as it can be used on any device. Alongside the desktop website, they have mobile apps for phones and tablets. The app offers added security using the phone’s inbuilt mechanisms such as face ID or fingerprint.
- Speed – When depositing using PayPal the funds will typically appear in the casino payment account within minutes. The same applies to withdrawals from the casino as well.
- High limits – The withdrawal and deposit limits on PayPal are very large, and they will often allow you to deposit more than your bank.
- Low fees – Withdrawal fees with PayPal are relatively low, meaning players can keep a bigger chunk of their winnings.
Disadvantages of PayPal Casinos
There are almost no disadvantages to using PayPal at online casinos, but, of course, there are no perfect payment methods, and PayPal does have some room for improvement. First of all, PayPal transactions may charge fees depending on the type of payment. Secondly, it may take up to a few days to connect your bank account to your newly created PayPal account.
Last but not least, not all casinos enable PayPal deposits & withdrawals: for example, PayPal payments are outlawed in the USA, but, luckily, Canadians are allowed to use PayPal.
Top-5 Recommended Casinos with PayPal Deposits
With about a decade and a half of successful history behind, a plenitude of verified and safe payment methods, full mobile compatibility, and more than six hundred exquisite slots and table games, Betway is a top-notch PayPal casino that accepts CAD along with a dozen other currencies. What else should you know?
Well, perhaps you would be delighted to reveal the whopping $1000 worth of welcome package and a small yet no-deposit £10 bonus paid to new customers.
Jonny Jackpot is a one-destination gambling place for Canadians and Europeans.
The well-thought line of 1400 casino games encompasses Jackpot games, Liver Dealer games & mobile games – in other words, everything the most demanding gambler might crave. The icing on the cake is a 100% match welcome bonus of up to $/€1,000 – quite a sum to get a head start in your gambling career, huh?
If we were to pick the best PayPal online casino for real money, it would probably be Jackpot City, a gambling venue with an impeccable reputation, years of spotless history behind it, and a whopping range of 650 high-quality, versatile gambling games.
And what’s even greater, you won’t have to wait for too long for some magic to happen there – the very instant after you launch the PayPal online casino website, you’ll be offered a mind-bending CAD 1600 welcome bonus consisting of 4 smaller bonuses on the first 4 deposits!
With an average payout of 96.16%, Ruby Fortune casino online accepts PayPal deposits. And even though the welcome bonus of CAD 750 might not instantly tempt you, it won’t take long to fall in love with Ruby Fortune for its all-embracing range of 600+ games, versatile deposit options, mobile compatibility, and acceptance of the main world currencies (EUR, USD, CAD, NOK, SEK).
One of the recommended PayPal casinos in Canada, Rizk treats equally well everyone willing to take risks with real money and play safely with demo credits.
Whether you love comics or not, you’ll be mesmerized by the unusual design of the casino as well as the neat gameplay and treats it offers. To start with, take advantage of a 200% match bonus credited to newcomers and containing a pleasant addition of 50 extra spins plus 10 spins accrued consecutively for 5 days.
Final Thoughts on Online Gambling With PayPal
With one of the most competitive rates in the business of global payments, PayPal is a reliable choice for anyone unwilling to risk their money. Unfortunately, the payment gateway is rarely accepted by Canadian casinos, meaning most of the Canadian PayPal online casinos are international venues that accept Canadians.
To wrap it up, let’s recall the main PayPal advantages for gambling and online payments:
- Accepted worldwide & in the majority of currencies with very few exceptions (rarely accepted by most American, Canadian, and Australian casinos).
- Fast & with low commissions (the fee depends on the location and the type of payment).
- Safe & Secure (obligatory authentication along with financial monitoring and the 180-day room for disputes leave no place for fraud).
Some gambling giants are getting rid of PayPal, some are starting to accept it – stay in touch with us to know what’s going on, and proceed to the FAQ section if you still have some questions unanswered.
Is it safe to play with PayPal casinos in Canada?
- Absolutely we would not be recommending PayPal as a transaction method if we didn’t have the utmost confidence that it is safe.
How Do PayPal payment options work?
- Selecting PayPal as a payment option will redirect you to a page where you have to verify your identity by inputting your PayPal e-mail and address.
Is there an additional fee?
- Processing transactions is free with personal PayPal accounts, but business accounts are charged, and casinos typically put this charge on the customer. Keep an eye out for your chosen casino for their process fees.
What is the maximum amount I can deposit with PayPal?
- Verified accounts have no limits, but unverified you can send up to $60,000, which may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. Casinos will also have their own limits, which you should keep an eye on.
What are alternative payment options available to Canadian players?
- Canadian players can also use bank transfers, debit or credit cards, as well as other e-wallets such as Skrill, eCheck and Neteller. Punters will find instant eCheck deposit casinos with broad range of welcome bonus offers and Microgaming slots.
Why is PayPal better than other payment methods?
- Every payment method has its advantages and disadvantages, which is why it’s not possible to recommend PayPal as the one and only worthwhile payment method.
However, sending money via PayPal is fast (not always instant, though – transfers to bank accounts may take up to 24 hours), secure, and relatively cheap (there are cheaper payment methods, though).
Do many operators accept PayPal payments?
- Canadian and American operators rarely accept PayPal as a payment method. However, it’s very popular in the rest of the world.
Moreover, you can pay with PayPal at international casinos that accept players from Canada. The list of top-notch PayPal online casinos is available up the page.
Does PayPal have instant withdrawals?
- Withdrawals to credit and debit cards, as well as withdrawal money to PayPal accounts, are instant.
Withdrawals to bank accounts can take up to 24 hours. However, the casino can take some time to verify and approve your withdrawal, so make sure to check the policy of your PayPal online casino.
Can I use PayPal in all kinds of online casinos?
- No, you can use PayPal at online casinos accepting it only. The list of top PayPal casinos is provided in the upper part of the webpage to gamble responsibly.