Sometimes, it feels like upper-class, wealthy folk are a world apart. Their expensive cars, luxurious lifestyles and big houses are something to be envied. But did you know that you still have a lot of things in common with high roller casinos?
One of those is gambling. This is a pastime that transcends class boundaries. The thrill of testing your luck is something everyone feels and enjoys. However, it is pretty unsatisfying for people with deep pockets to bet one or two dollars at a time. They want to bet a hundred or a thousand times that much. That’s how high roller casinos got popular.
Today, high stake titles, plus high roller bonuses, can be found at many casinos. Keep reading to find out everything you should know about them!
Best High Roller Casinos For Canadian Players – August 2022
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|5TC + 25 FS||Read Review||FortuneJack||1519+|
|$12250||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|$1250 / 200 FS||Read Review||CyberSpins||704+|
|$2000||Read Review||Ignition Casino||200+|
250% slots bonus.
|Read Review||El Royale||222+|
|C$2222 + 325 FS||Read Review||Parimatchwin.com||3466+|
|€150||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+|
|100% / €250||Read Review||Cyber.bet Casino||909+|
|$3000||Read Review||Golden Lion||300+|
How to Become a VIP or High Roller Casino Player?
The first question on your mind might be, “Who are High Rollers? Why should I bother?”
They are basically big-spender players who use up tons of money at a casino. When we say tons of money, we mean something on the order of several grand in just one night. They’ll be focused on high roller games where each bet is worth up to $500 or more.
Although the cost of entry is a lot, the rewards are worth even more so. Just think of how much you could win by wagering $500 if you’re lucky! Here are just a few of the benefits of being one.
- They have big profit margins due to large bets. They stand to make much more money in a single session.
- It is easier to earn all the great bonuses and promo offers. The wagering requirements are easier to fulfil.
- They get welcomed into the VIP club for luxurious rewards.
High Roller Casino Pros and Cons
Like everything else, there're both advantages and disadvantages to becoming a big spender. Here are the overall pros and cons:
VIP Treatment for Canadian High Limit Casino Players
Such large-stakes players are invaluable assets to a casino. One of them brings in as much revenue as hundreds or even a thousand average players. According to studies done online, the vast majority of the players will be small-to-medium spenders who just keep the operator afloat. It’s the big spenders, colloquially called ‘Whales’, who bring in the real profit!
So, to keep them interested, casino operators will give them great bonuses and promotional offers to stay interested. They will get enhanced customer support, raised limits and faster processing on deposits and withdrawals, etc
At some high roller casinos, they will get a personal account manager as well as invitations to real events like parties, concerts and sports. All of these bonuses are packaged into a VIP casinos club, which they can join.
High Roller Casinos: Review Criteria
When we selected some of Canada’s best High Roller sites, we used these few criteria to help review them:
- Welcome Bonus. The very first bonus players will encounter at a casino. The Welcome bonus needs to be big enough to interest and excite a high roller!
- Further Promotions. The welcome bonus won’t satisfy people forever. Additional high roller casino bonuses or promos are needed to keep them playing.
- The Variety of Games. A casino needs a wide variety of games to cater to people with different tastes. A VIP player should never get bored while playing! The games should be from well-known software developers who have a reputation for quality.
- Progressive Jackpots. The progressive jackpot has the biggest payout of any casino game – up to millions of dollars. It’s the perfect target for a big spender.
- Highroller Casino Betting Limits. For this type of gaming, very large betting limits are needed. Normal games might have a betting limit of $100, but big spender games should go up to $500 or $1000 at least.
- Highroller Casino VIP Program. We’ve already mentioned the VIP program. It’s a way of rewarding high rollers, so it needs to have good bonuses and benefits! The more benefits the VIP club has, the better we review and rate the casino.
- Banking Options. Not all players have the same options. Some players might want to go with different payment methods like PayPal or Crypto Currencies rather than using a Bank account. It’s important to support a wide range of banking options.
- Payout Speed. Don’t wait around to get your winnings. We've already provided the list of the highest payout online casino Canada with fast and reliable payouts. The best casinos should give winnings in 1-2 days, but up to 3 days is acceptable depending on the payment method. Check out the list of recommended eCheck online casino sites to find that fit you the most.
- Customer Service. Last but not least, Customer Support is extremely important. Customer service reps need to be available around the clock, capable of communicating effectively and resolving problems.
The Best High Roller Casino Games in Canada
Now that you know how High Roller casinos work and what are the benefits of becoming this type of player, let’s take a look at the games. We’ll give you a quick rundown on the most popular high roller games, both live and table, plus their gameplay, stakes and payouts.
High Roller Baccarat – Top Option For High Stakes Players
Baccarat is one of the simplest and most popular casino games. The goal of it is to choose which of the two hands, the player’s or the dealer’s, will have a higher value. Simply choose correctly to win. There are also multiple side bets that depend on the exact value of each hand.
High Roller Baccarat has very high payouts. Canadian sports betting sites normally take on the Player or Banker hands has an RTP ranging from 98.6% to 98.9%. For the daredevils, the Tie bet (both hands will be equal) has a huge payout but an overall lower RTP of 85.6%.
High Roller Blackjack – Classic Table Game With Big Bets
In Blackjack, the goal is to get a total hand value bigger than the opponent’s. Getting a 21 is an automatic win, while going over is an automatic loss.
This game is very popular among big spenders because of how fast you can play it. Each round of the game can be over in under a minute. Most of the time, the stake limits are around $100, so you can spend a whole grand in a matter of minutes.
The return to player in Blackjack is 99.5%, assuming you use the optimal and perfect strategy depending on the cards you have. For high roller blackjack players, this is practically a guaranteed.
High Roller Roulette – The More Spins, The Higher Stakes
High Roller Roulette is a classic game for big stakes players. It has all the hallmarks of a high roller game – a wide range of betting options, fast paced gameplay and high stakes limits.
The RTP of these live casino roulette games varies depending on which version you play. American Roulette is not as favorable, with an RTP of 94.7%. European and French Roulette games are much better for big-spenders, as the general ROI ranges from 98.4% to 98.7%.
High Roller Slots – Great Choice for Canadian High Limit Players
What's the most common and popular type of game at a casino? Slots! There’s no denying that. Even big spenders find them really exciting. The best high roller slots have a huge number of exciting bonuses and features to truly engross players into it.
The RTP of a slot game can vary from 94% to 99%. The maximum stake will also vary a ton, but for high roller titles, it’ll range anywhere from $100 to $1000 a spin.
High Roller Land Casinos vs Online Casinos
The reality of land-based casinos is the fact that you can be pampered a lot more. In those establishments, big-stakes players are the ones sitting in a separate area, away from the crowded hustle and bustle of the main floor. They might get a constant flow of drinks and even food. They'll have private dealers running the games. The biggest of them could also get VIP hotel suites, dinners and gala invitations.
Most of those aren’t possible online, which is why they are replaced with lots of bonuses and other benefits that make playing faster, easier and more fun. To explore the list of best online casinos, just follow our guides.
HighRoller Casino FAQ
Is HighRoller Casino legit?
- Yes, as long as the casino is licensed and recommended by us, it will be legit and safe.
What is a High Roller Casino?
- A casino that caters to wealthy players by offering very large stakes gambling accompanied by huge bonuses.
What are high limit slots?
- Slot games that have a maximum bet of $100 or more.
Which is the best high roller casino in Canada for live games?
- The best big spender sites will depend on your personal preferences. We have listed some of the top high roller sites, which you can check out yourself!
What games do high rollers play?
- This type of player typically plays all types of casino games, but Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and large stakes slots seem to be the most popular.
What is the maximum deposits at the top High Limit Casinos in Canada?
- The maximum deposit will vary between casinos. In some casinos, there is no maximum at all!
Do VIP gambling players have withdrawal limits?
- Yes, as a vip player you have access to bigger winnings, so your withdrawal limits should be bigger too.
Do High Roller Casinos differ from online casinos?
- As usual, high roller casinos are specific type of online casinos, that allow gamblers to make higher stakes. The main difference is that not all casinos have high limit withdrawal and deposit options.