- Blackjack Ballroom Casino launched in 2000
- 647+ casino games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from United States not accepted
Play in Blackjack Ballroom Casino on
Mac or PC
A top-notch place for lovers of slots by Microgaming, Blackjack Ballroom Casino lists over 550 games by the world’s leading software developer. While table games, video poker, progressive jackpot games, and live dealer games complement the compelling collection of slots, the welcome bonus gives you a solid head start in your gaming journey.
It takes only a few seconds to sign up for the Blackjack Ballroom Casino, which is a really important feature for high-quality online casinos, and it is definitely worth it if you’re looking for a thrilling experience with one of the thematic games by the industry pacemaker.
|Welcome Bonus Blackjack Ballroom|
Blackjack Ballroom Casino Welcome Bonus: from Theory to Practice
The welcome package at Blackjack Ballroom Casino consists of 3 match bonuses on your first 3 deposits. But before we go into the details, we would like to remind you of what a welcome bonus is and how to turn it into withdrawable cash.
|Welcome Bonus:||up to $500|
|Bonus Wager:||up to 30x|
|Deposit Bonus:||100% Match Bonus up to $150|
What is a Welcome Bonus and How to Cash it Out?
A welcome bonus is a reward by the casino to users who have registered and made their first deposit or a few first deposits. More often than not, a welcome bonus is a certain percentage of your deposit (50%, 100%, 200%, etc.), but it can also be a flat amount of money. Besides, it sometimes includes free spins which can either be spent on some particular slot or any slot.
To make it clear to you, let’s assume you’ve deposited CA$100 to a casino that offers a 200% welcome bonus up to CA$300 + 25 free spins on all slots, all goes with 30x wagering. In this case, you’ll get a bonus of CA$200 on top of your first deposit plus 25 free spins that you can spend on any slot you like. However, if you’ve deposited, say, CA$300, you will be limited to only CA$300 of bonus money, according to the maximum bonus amount of CA$300.
But that’s not all. You cannot withdraw your winnings until you complete the wagering requirements. In our case, that’s 30x wagering, meaning you have to play through your bonus money and all your winnings from free spins as many as 30 times. In other words, you have to a) wager a total sum of CA$6,000 on casino games to play through your CA$200 of bonus money; b) to wager a total of 30x your free spins winnings to withdraw your free spins winnings).
Note that different games contribute different percentages towards wagering requirements and there’s usually a limit to the amount of bonus money that can be withdrawn. For these nuances, see the bonus terms & conditions of your casino.
Deciphering the Welcome Package at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
The welcome package at Blackjack Ballroom Casino consists of 3 match bonuses on your first 3 deposits:
|1st deposit bonus||100% match bonus up to $150|
|2nd deposit bonus||50% match bonus up to $200|
|3rd deposit bonus||25% match bonus up to $150|
To get the maximum total amount of bonus funds – $500 – you have to split $1,150 between your first 3 deposits as shown above. The 1st and the 2nd deposit bonuses are subject to the 200x wagering; the 3rd deposit bonus is subject to the 30x wagering.
Assuming you’ve claimed the maximum bonus amount ($500), you will have to play through:
- $30,000 to cash out your winnings from the 1st deposit bonus.
- $40,000 to cash out your winnings from the 2nd deposit bonus.
- $4,500 to cash out your winnings from the 3rd deposit bonus.
It might make sense to minimize your 1st and 2nd deposit bonuses in favor of your 3rd deposit bonus with much lower wagering requirements (30x against 200x).
Note that different games count differently towards the wagering requirements:
- Slots and Parlor games – 100%.
- Casino War, Table Poker, Sic Bo – 50%.
- Blackjack games except for Classic Blackjack, Baccarat, and Craps – 10%.
- Roulettes and Video Pokers except for Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, All Aces Video Poker, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Caribbean Draw Poker, Classic Blackjack – 2%.
All Aces Video Poker does not count towards the wagering requirements.
Exploring Blackjack Ballroom Casino Games Options
Over 550 games at Microgaming guarantee that you’ll find what you’ve come for. Hundreds of classic and thematic slots along with Progressive Jackpots, table games, video poker, and live dealers games grant you excitement and – may luck be with you – a profitable pastime.
Software Developers at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
The sole software developer at Blackjack Ballroom Casino is Microgaming, but don’t worry: the famous brand employs all imaginable games, from simple 3-reel slots to the most advanced titles of today. The irreplaceable leader of the gaming industry for decades, Microgaming was the first company to develop online casino software in 1994 and mobile casino software a decade later, and the brand doesn’t cease to impress the world with its creative approach.
Slot Games Collection
Immortal Romance, Mega Moolah, Book of Oz, and dozens of other staples along with hundreds of thematic slots make up the library of slot games at Blackjack Ballroom Casino. Here are the types of slots you can find:
- 3-reel slots: Break da Bank, Cash Crazy, Couch Potato, Wacky Panda, and 5 more. 3-reel slots are usually simple games with not too many paylines and combinations. The easy-to-grasp gameplay makes them a good starting point for novices, but please don’t think that 3-reel slots are no good for regular players – they do have a huge fanbase.
- 5-reel slots: Cash of Kingdoms, Reel Splitter, Retro Reels, and hundreds more. The choice of 5-reel slots is almost unlimited – myriads of different storylines are all so inviting, and you just have to pick the loveliest one.
- 25+ lines: More paylines bring more winnings. As simple as that. Vary the number of active paylines depending on your budget and the desired frequency of winnings.
- Progressive Jackpots: The biggest gains are traditionally achievable at the Progressive Jackpot slots that are united into a single Progressive Jackpot network. These are Mega Moolah, Mega Vault Millionaire, and Atlantean Treasures: Mega Moolah. The other 3 slots – Cash Splash, Casino Rewards – Treasure Quest, and Treasure Nile – run independent Progressive Jackpots of much smaller amounts.
Table Game Collection
There are 24 table games and 7 video poker games at Blackjack Ballroom Casino. Targeted at slot lovers, the casino does have roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and Progressive table games in its gaming library.
- Roulette: American Roulette Gold, American Roulette, Euro Roulette, Real Roulette with Holly, Bally, Sarati, and Caroline; Roulette, and Sapphire Roulette.
- Blackjack: Atlantic City Blackjack Gold, Atlantic City Blackjack, Classic Blackjack Gold, Classic Blackjack, European Blackjack Gold, European Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold, and Vegas Strip Blackjack.
- Baccarat: No Commission Baccarat and Baccarat.
- Video Poker: All Aces, Aces and Eights, Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, Bonus Deuces Wild, Double Double Bonus, and Jacks or Better.
- Progressive table games: Caribbean Draw Poker, Triple Sevens, Roulette Royale, Jackpot Deuces, Progressive Cyberstud, SupaJax, and Poker Ride.
- Other Games: Sic Bo.
Live Dealer Games for Real-Life Experience
Live Dealer games are played face to face with a real dealer, just as if you’re playing in a land-based casino. The library of live dealer games includes Baccarat, Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino, Live Casino Hold’em, Dream Catcher, Monopoly, Roulette, Super Sic Bo, Three Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and Mega Ball.
Mobile Options for On-The-Go Users
No app needed to play Blackjack Ballroom Casino on mobile. The casino is mobile-friendly and looks equally great in all popular mobile browsers. However, about half the games require the free casino software to be downloaded and installed (which you are recommended to do if you want to access the full range of games), whereas the other games can be played instantly on the casino website.
Important Details of Blackjack Ballroom Casino
To propel your gambling experience with Blackjack Ballroom Casino to the next level, you should know every detail of it. The section below contains the most important information on the registration process, licensing, encryption, RTP rates, customer support, VIP programs, interface languages, and restricted countries.
Signing Up Process at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
To sign up for Blackjack Ballroom Casino,
- Download and run the free casino software (you can skip this if you’re going to play the no-download games).
- Fill out the sign-up form. You will get your unique username by email. Use it to log in to your account.
Licensing and Encryption
Blackjack Ballroom Casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Canada, and authorized to operate http://www.blackjackballroom.eu/. Holding membership with the Interactive Gaming Council, the casino sticks to its code of conduct to guarantee honest and fair gambling. The Random Number Generators are verified by eCOGRA, and the Payout Percentage Report is publicly available. All data is protected by the latest 128-bit encryption.
RTP, or return to player, is the amount of money that the game returns to players in the form of winnings. The higher the RTP, the less money you lose in the long run (in this regard, RTP can be considered as a house edge). The RTP rates are always game-specific. According to the most recent audit by eCOGRA, the payout percentages at Blackjack Ballroom Casino are as follows: all games – 98.15%, slots – 97.5%, table games – 99.18%, and poker games – 98.01%.
Customer Support and VIP Programs
Customer support at Blackjack Ballroom Casino is on hand round-the-clock. You can get help via email: [email protected] or live chat. The 6-level VIP program contains different rewards for different VIP levels. These may be birthday presents, exclusive games, priority in support, bigger bonuses, personal VIP hosts, and so on. Besides, you earn loyalty points every time you bet with real money. 100 loyalty points are worth one dollar of real money.
Available Languages and Restricted Countries
The website itself is available in English only, but the multi-language customer support speaks about 20 languages: Czech, Croatian, Chinese, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Danish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, French, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Turkish, and Slovenian. The restricted countries are the U.S., France, Belgium, Turkey, Israel, and Hong Kong.
Payment Options at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Blackjack Ballroom Casino accepts VISA/MasterCard/Diners credit cards, VISA Electron/Entropay/Maestro debit cards, e-wallets (PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Qiwi, and Click2Pay), bank transfers, and prepaid vouchers (Paysafecard). Note that the deposit and withdrawal methods are country-specific.
How Can You Deposit in Blackjack Ballroom Casino?
To deposit to Blackjack Ballroom Casino,
- Click ‘Bank’ on the casino software interface.
- Choose your deposit method and enter the payment details.
- Confirm your deposit.
The minimum deposit amount is $10. Please note, that Blackjack Ballroom Casino doesn’t accept a $1 deposit casino for new players.
Withdrawal Methods and Withdrawal Time
You can withdraw funds from Blackjack Ballroom Casino via Bank Wire, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and EcoPayz.
- Go to ‘Bank->Withdrawal’ on your casino software interface.
- Choose the withdrawal method, enter the withdrawal amount, and click ‘Next.’
The minimum withdrawal amount is: for DBT/WIRE – $300; for all other methods – $50. Extra fees apply to DBT withdrawals: withdrawals under $3,000 – $35; withdrawals over $3,000 – $70.
After the pending time of 48 hours, your withdrawal will be completed in:
- VISA, MasterCard, E-wallets – up to 3 business days.
- Wire Transfers – up to 10 business days.
- CAD EFT/ECheck (for Canadian players only) – up to 3 business days.
Currencies Accepted at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
The casino supports Canadian dollars (CAD), American dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), and Pound Sterlings (GBP). You are asked to choose the currency of your account at registration. Should the casino add more currencies, we will update this paragraph in a timely manner.
Note that you are not tied to only four currencies when deposition to Blackjack Ballroom Casino – in fact, you can deposit in any currency supported by your payment provider. The only difference from depositing with the native currencies is that you will be charged a conversion fee by your payment provider.
Summing Up Our Thoughts on Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Blackjack Ballroom Casino can be recommended to lovers of slots and fans of the Microgaming brand for the all-encompassing slot library employing hundreds of titles by the famous software developer. On the flip side, the players interested in anything else but slots might not find too many favorable options: truth be told, the collections of table games, video poker, and live dealer games are not that broad. Overall, Blackjack Ballroom Casino deserves 4 stars and has much room for improvement.
Similar Online Casinos
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|5TC + 25 FS||Read Review||FortuneJack Casino|
Vegas Kings Casino
|€150||Read Review||Vegas Kings Casino|
|100% / €250||Read Review||Cyber.bet Casino|
|$100||Read Review||Stsbet Casino|
|100% / €300||Read Review||Mozzart Casino|